Ambitious Girl

By __kelsss

More

Ambitious Girl
Secret Revealed
Introduce Us
Gotta Find My Way Back
Changes
It's all bad
Hope this helps
Compromising Situations
Love & Hate
Almost out
Ups And Downs
Regret
Betrayal
Don't Tell
Caught Up
Expecting
Life Changer
Trading Places
The Setup
To Be or Not To Be
The Letter
Leaving You
Epilogue
Coming Soon!
The wait is over

She a Soldier

48.2K 1.2K 342
By __kelsss

Y'all gonna be so mad at Platinum in this chapter, I'm sure of it. 100 votes and 25 comments for the next chapter! Enjoy and excuse any mistakes please, I'm tired. Picture of Platinum in MM.

Slim

     I stood up and followed the guard past all the holding cells. When we made it to the visitation room, I saw Platinum, Drew and Toke. I smiled at my baby as she stood up so I could embrace her. She wrapped her arms around me and I squeezed her ass.

     "No PDA, no contact at all except verbal!" the guard barked. I looked back at him with irritation in my features.

     "We ain't in high school, fall the fuck back," I said to him then sat down. Drew and Toke shook their heads at my smart remark.

     "So, about this lil' Asia bitch," Drew started.

     "Platinum can give you info about what she looks like but everything else is on this note I'm 'bout to give you."

     "When you getting out babe?" Platinum asked, pouting.

     "I don't know."

     "You don't know? Well why the hell they not giving you some answers?" she asked getting impatient.

     "I don't know that either but just chill aight? Hold it down for me," I licked my lips as I grabbed her hand. "Y'all get on that for me though," I said to Drew and Toke.

     "We got you," Toke answered. I pulled Platinum up and slipped the note under her shirt. She kissed me and I didn't want to break the kiss but knowing I can't leave, it's only a tease. She stood back up and I could tell her feelings were hurt because she thought I was going back home with her.

     "I love you baby girl," I said standing up.

     "I love you, too baby."

Platinum

     Baby whip that dope like I told you. Never let a nigga fuck you over. If you stay down, I'ma put you in a rover. You better never tell nobody what I showed you. You a soldier, you a soldier. Beauty's in the eye of the beholder. She a wildcat, Villanova. I pray to God them folks don't pull her over. It ain't 'bout the sack, it's all about the soldier. I could care less about the money but my soldier. I lost a bomb, I lost a pack, I lost my soldier. She a down bitch, a motherfucking soldier.

     Stand and salute like I taught you to. Pistol in the purse like a soldier do. She got the brains and the body and the muscle, too. I give a shoutout to these bitches 'cause they soldiers, too. Soldier, soldier, baby girl a soldier.

     I bobbed my head to "She a Soldier" by Guwop as I drove to Slim's house. It's my new theme song. I gotta hold it down for Slim and be his soldier. That's my position, I'ma play my role.

     I opened the door and went straight to the room with some duffel bags. I put all of our money into the bags first then started packing all of my clothes. In the middle of me packing, I heard my phone ringing. I picked it up and saw that Drew was calling me.

     "Hello?" I answered.

     "Where you at?"

     "Slim's."

     "The fuck? By yourself?" he basically yelled into the phone.

     "Yes! If you have a problem with it then come over here and get me something to eat on the way, bye."

     I put my phone in my back pocket and continued packing. Drew insists I move in with him so I guess I will. I'll most definitely have to get another job. Raz keeps begging me to come back because business isn't how it used to be. I want to so I can get back to making this fast money and live the lavish lifestyle that I've become used to. The only problem I'm sure I'll have to face is sneaking behind Drew's back so I can go to work. Another issue is if it gets back to Slim; inmates know more than people who aren't incarcerated!

     "Platinum!" I heard Drew's voice from downstairs.

     "I'm in Slim's room!"

     I heard his footsteps coming up the stairs then he entered the room, empty-handed. I gave him a dirty look and flicked him off. "Where my food at Drew?" I asked, crossing my arms.

     "When I text your greedy ass a while ago you were at American Deli, you don't need shit."

     "Whatever Drew! Help me get these bags," I said grabbing one and rolling my eyes.

     I was finally done putting all my clothes and shoes away in my room. I heard loud talking coming from the living room and she smell of weed smoke. I'm nosey so I decided to see who all was here. When I made it to the living room, I saw Toke and his girl, Drew and his cuddy buddy, and some familiar dude but I can't remember his name for anything. Toke's girl, Sherry, saw me peeking from in the hallway.

     "Hey Platinum, I didn't know you where back there."

     "Hey y'all," I sat down on the arm of one of Drew's sofas and watched as they played spades. Everyone spoke back except that dude, rude ass. "I got next," I said as I got up and reached for the peach Ciroc bottle sitting on the table.

     "That's not yours, is it?" the dude asked me.

     "Nigga is it yours?" I asked getting an attitude.

     "Actually it is so you can sit it right back where you got it from," he said then continued playing the game. 

     "Shit, you obviously don't know me!" I said as I turned the bottle up and drunk what was left in the bottle.

     "What the fuck wrong with this girl?" he asked nobody in particular.

     "Platinum what's wrong with you?" Drew asked, looking at me like I was crazy.

     "What's wrong me with? Check that nigga!"

     "You drunk his liquor, that wasn't yours. He can get an attitude about his shit!"

     "Whatever," I pushed past Drew. "I'm going to the corner store, anybody want anything?"

     "Get me two grape Swishers," Toke said.

     "I'ma ride with you," Sherry said getting up. 

     "And some peach Ciroc," the dude said, not looking up. I rolled my eyes and walked out. I started my car and backed out of the driveway. 

     "I love your new car, girl. This shit so boss." Sherry said, "When did you get this?"

     "Thank you. I got it a little while ago, after my car got totaled out."

     "Oh yeah! That crazy ass girl. Where she at anyways? Nobody seen her since a little after you got out the hospital."

     "Girl who knows?" I lied. "She need to stay wherever the fuck she at." I parked and we got out, walking in the store. It was busy with club traffic since it's Saturday night. Sherry and I picked up all the stuff we needed then we walked towards the cash register.

     "Don't you have to get Scoota's Ciroc?"

     "Hell nah, I ain't getting that stuck up motherfucker shit."

     She started laughing, "Don't be like that Platinum." she picked up the Ciroc and put it on the counter. I swear this corner store is like the pre-club spot. They have any liquor you want, Swishers, condoms, even cheap ass club dresses. I paid for everything and we carried the bags back to my car.

     Sherry and I walked back into Drew's house and I gave Toke his two Swishers. He started to roll up while Drew and Scoota played Call of Duty. I sat back on the sofa behind Drew. I unlocked my phone and started scrolling through my camera roll, looking at pictures of Slim and I. I can't explain how much I miss him. 

     After a few hours, everybody left and Drew was passed out on the couch but Scoota was still playing the game. I waited almost thirty minutes to see if he would finally leave. He damn sure can't stay here! I walked back into the living room in my sleeping clothes with my hair in a bun.

     "Its almost one o'clock, when you leaving?"

     "When are you leaving? Don't be asking me questions."

     "You got the worst attitude ever! And this is my best friend's house, I don't have to go anywhere!"

     "This my brother house, you gotta leave before I do."

     "Your brother?" I asked back. It clicked in my mind, that's why he was so familiar to me! 

     "I didn't stutter did I?"

     "Whatever Scoota," I waved him off and went upstairs. I climbed into bed and turned the lamp off.

     Shortly after, I heard my door opening. I guess Drew's coming in here to get something. I turned my back towards the door and fluffed my pillow a little, even though this bed is overly comfortable. The light came on but I still didn't open my eyes.

     "What you doing in my room?" I turned around and saw Scoota standing at the foot of the bed.

     "Dude, please get out my room."

     "Girl if you don't gon' somewhere with that shit, get your ass up."

     "Take your ass across the hallway! I sleep in here!"

     "Platinum, I'm not in the mood."

     "I'm not in the mood either while you bothering me. You been gone how long? Six years? Drew didn't even have this house when you went to prison but you gonna come in here claiming a room? Chill."

     "Y'all quit fucking arguing, it's early as hell!" Drew yelled, coming in the room. "Scoota just go to the other room 'cause me and you both know she ain't finna get up."

     "Damn sure ain't," I chimmed in. I laid back down, pulling the cover up.

     "Platinum you and that smart ass mouth better be ready for tomorrow," Drew said.

     "What's tomorrow?" I asked, not knowing what he was talking about.

     "We handling business," he answered then closed the door behind him. I said my prayers then closed my eyes.

     I saw Slim walk through the door with the guard behind him. He smiled when he saw me. My baby needs a haircut and shave, bad. I kissed him then sat back down.

     "I got court tomorrow," he said looking at Drew.

     "What you think its gonna be bruh?"

     "Shit, to be for real, it can go either way. It can be a year and a day type shit or they gonna send my ass up the river dawg."

     "What?" I asked, getting angry.

     "Calm down baby. Just pray it goes good." I just looked away, shaking my head while my leg bounced up and down.

     "Its gonna be a'ight man, just make sure you keep your head up."

     "I'ma kill that lil' bitch," I mumbled under my breath.

     "Yo, Platinum didn't I say chill out? That's the last thing that needs to happen. Remember I got court tomorrow."

     "Yeah, a'ight." 

     I cherished the short amount of time I was able to spend with Slim but all I was thinking about was getting revenge on Asia. I had so many thoughts go through my head. When I made it to Drew's house, I pulled Slim's phone out of my purse. I scrolled through his messages and clicked on the first message I saw, the number wasn't saved but it had a local area code. I scrolled until I found exactly what I needed. The number was Asia's. I text her saying: This is Slim, I'm out. I realized I did you wrong, please meet me somewhere? Me and Platinum over, she set me up.

     About five minutes later, she told me the motel she was at and the room number. I got in my car and drove to the motel. I put Slim's gun in my lap and slipped my ski mask on. I prayed quickly then got out, going to the room door. I knocked and covered the peep hole. She opened and I pushed the door in. I didn't hesistate to shoot her; once in the head and once in the chest. Her baby started crying. I grabbed him and ran out of the room, heading to my car.

     When I made it to the hospital, I parked down the block and walked towards the emergency room with the hoodie covering my head and the baby in my arms. I peeped around the emergency room and sighed, overcome with relief when I saw nobody in there. I sat the baby down in one of the chairs and quickly exited the hospital, walking back down the block to my car. I just hope somebody takes care of the innocent child who's life I just ruined. 

     "I just got off the phone with Slim," Drew said sitting down beside me on the couch.

     "What did he say?"

     "His court date got pushed back because somebody found Asia dead in a motel room."

     "What the fuck? What does Asia have to do with Slim?!"

     "They think he had something to do with."

     "Slim ain't pay nobody to kill Asia."

     "We know that, they don't. It's gonna be straight though. Pray for the best." He stood up. "Come grocery shopping with me," he said and pulled me up. We walked to my car and I drove to Krogers. 

     I got all I wanted and Drew did, too. He paid for it all then he pushed me to the car while I sat on the handle bar. I hopped down and got in my car while Drew put the groceries in the trunk. I exited the parking lot then drove back to Drew's. When we made it, we got all the groceries in the house and started putting them up.

     "Why you so quiet Drew?" I asked.

     "Where did you go last night?"

     "Um, my momma's house. Why?"

     "When I talked to your momma earlier, she said she was still in Vegas."

     "I went to go check on her house, what you getting at?" I put the sugar in the cabinet then stopped and turned around. "I ain't cheating on Slim if that's what you think!"

     "Did you kill Asia?"

     "What?"

     "You heard me!"

     "Did you really just ask me that? I wouldn't even give you the impression!"

     "Explain what I found in your trunk then Platinum!" he threw the ski mask at me and sat the gun on the counter. "You so fucking stupid! Me and Slim both told you don't do no stupid shit like that!"

     "I did what needed to be done! She got what was coming to her!"

     "You better hope Slim don't take the fall for this shit Platinum, on my life I'ma tell him!"

     "No you not Drew!" 

     "Says who?" he asked, getting in my face. Scoota came through the door and Drew backed up, walking away and breathing hard. 

     "The jury has found the defendant, Alonzo McFearson, guilty --"

     "What?!" I jumped up and cut the judge off.

     "No disruptions, please!" someone said.

     "Fuck all'at," I said, getting angry. Slim turned around, mugging the hell out of me. 

     "Platinum bring your ass on!" Toke grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the courtroom. He let me go once we were out. I started pacing back and forth. Asia has ruined my life! 

     About ten minutes later, people began exiting the courtroom. All of them spread out and went their seperate ways. I finally saw Drew coming our way. I stepped in front of him. "Move Platinum!" he hollered.

     "How long did he get?"

     "Ten fucking years on account of your ass! He was only gonna get a year and a day because his lawyer got him off but due to the fact that Asia popped up dead, they added nine years to his sentence! And you know what? I want your stubborn, impatient ass to feel bad because this shit is all your fault! Find your ass a ride home!" He pushed past me and stormed out of the door. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Gentle touch By K

General Fiction

43.6K 1K 32
It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and forced into the fantasy the women had cr...
37.1K 817 30
A girl named Nicki is being sexyally abused by her father and things go wrong for her. Until she meets Spencer He's the perfect one...maybe a little...
257K 7.3K 40
Lost and found is about a girl that gets kicked out at the age of 17. she was raped by her step father so after high school she had to leave because...
81.5K 1.9K 27
this girl Jordan was found out she was pregnant by her boyfriend for 5 years let's see if they have a happy ending of a horrible ending