Isaac Lahey Imagines

Av bonniebird

MTV's Teen wolf: Isaac Lahey; This book is for MTV's Isaac Lahey . All of my Imagines, prompts, oneshots and... Mer

Introduction
I Thought You Liked...
Join Us? (+Stiles)
Underwear
Thanks A Lot
Jealousy
The Very Fun Gym Class
Silence
Big Brother
Princess
Love Bites
Stay With You
Period Sex
Derek Teaches Isaac
Look Lost
Checking In
Lahey, She's Mine (With Aiden)
Look lost (Part Two)
The Twins Vs Isaac
Go Out With Me
Derek Hale's Little Sister
Derek Hales Little Sister (Part Two)
Dominant
Change
Towers
Comfort
A New Isaac
Protection
Dating
Scent
Ink
I'm Not Her
For You
"You're cute when you're sleepy"
Underwear (Part Two)
Flirt
First time (Smut)
Jealous Dancer
Prompt
Prompt
Prompt
Prompt
Prompt
Old Times
A Stalker
Prompt
Prompt
Prompt
Prompt
Prompt
Prompt
Halloween Prompt
Halloween Prompt
Christmas Prompt
Christmas Prompt
Flirtatious
Prompt
Prompt
Christmas Prompt ~ 2019
Christmas prompt ~ 2019
Nightmare Bear
Snowman's scarf - December 2021
Wrapping season - December 2021
Don't leave

Jackson Or Isaac

11.7K 231 87
Av bonniebird

"Hey (Y/N)." A voice called as the door to the bakery chimed. When you turned to see who it was you smiled slightly to see Stiles and a long list that he'd no doubt been sent to order.

"I know what you all eat you could have just called." You chuckled while prepping the groups usual order and handed it over to Stiles.

"You wouldn't get to see my charming face, see you at school." Stiles winked playfully and attempted to wave at you without dropping his armful of baked goods.

"See you tomorrow Stiles." You replied as your mother hurried out to the back and shook her head as he managed to balance everything to the car. "I would offer help but he just refuses." You said quickly before your mother could ask.

"Well I think that's it for the day... go finish up your homework and I'll get on top of tomorrows prep." She smiled at you and ruffled your hair a little before shooing you up the stairs that led to the small two bed apartment you both shared.

To say you were uncomfortable was an understatement. You'd chosen to take up Allison and Lydia's offers to sit with them for lunch, however, this led to you being squished between Jackson and Isaac. It wasn't that you didn't like them, they had been your friends for a while now, it was more the fact of the shouting competition they seemed to be having. Each more desperate for you to hear what they had to say.

"I um... need the bathroom." You muttered quickly. Lydia rolled her eyes and followed you while Scott and Stiles took your absence as a chance to turn on the two werewolves.

"What are you two doing?" Scott hissed at them.

"There attempting to flirt with (Y/N) ... it's what people do to gain the attention of..." Stiles was cut off by Jackson chuckling and everyone turned to glare at him.

"Stiles is right McCall were flirting with her and it sucks to be Lahey." With that he pushed off and headed over to the lacrosse pitch where Danny was stood looking for him.

"Oh yeah and whys that?" Isaac snapped.

"Because I've got everything you don't." Jackson murmured. Isaac went to leap at Jackson, only to have Scott's hands twist into his shirt and forcing him down with a rough shove to the chest.

"Guys you can't start fighting over her, she doesn't know anything about us." Scott sighed. Both Jackson and Isaac seemed to agree with him.

"Yeah plus she's all cute and innocent, the typical American sweetheart." Stiles commented while shoving a huge mouthful of his lunch in his mouth.

"What's that go to do with anything?" Jackson snapped.

"He has a point Jackson, you'd get really bored of her and she'd never survive hanging out at Derek's with Isaac." Allison chipped in. she grimaced when Stiles waved a hand, to prove that she'd agreed with him and as usual he was right, and managed to splatter her with sauce in the process.

"Screw you guys." Jackson snapped "Tell you what Layhey, whoever she picks get her no fights or trying to steal her." He shook out his hand and Isaac readily accepted it before hurrying of the check on you.

"I have a really bad feeling about this." Scott muttered as he, Stiles and Alisson watched what would soon be a full blown war begin.

"Hey (Y/N) I saved you a seat." Isaac called across the classroom, shoving Stiles from the seat beside him and pulling it out from under the high table.

"Thanks." You said awkwardly, you frowned when you saw that Stiles was the other side of the desk but he grumpily stalked away before you could ask what happened.

Things had gotten awkward to say the least. Recently everyone had been hanging around you, Jackson had even taken up your Mums offer to help out at the bakery, Isaac on the other hand had been running deliveries for her. On top of that they'd been unnervingly nice, carrying things that weren't heavy at all, helping finish homework and giving you lifts places.

"So you free tomorrow night?" Isaac asked with a friendly smile.

"Actually I was hoping to ask someone out but I'm really kinda nervous about it." You almost whispered. Isaac felt his heart skip a beat and glanced over at Scott who had stopped listening to Stiles' complaints and was now focused on the pair in front of him.

"Well... just be yourself and ask, plus if they say no you have some pretty awesome friends." Isaac said quickly. You nodded and patted his arm with a sweet smile before turning back to your school books.

"So you think she's going to ask one of us?" Jackson asked as he finished pulling his lacrosse shirt over his head and turned to Isaac.

The tall Beta nodded and followed Jackson out onto the field, both werewolves picking up on your heart beat immediately and their eyes trained the stands for you. Both boys smiled and waved when they found you among the sea of spectators but you hadn't even noticed they were there.

"She's probably just nervous." Isaac muttered to himself. Jackson nodded and turned away from Isaac, deciding that he'd concentrate on the game and see what happened, Isaac on the other hand was to wrapped up in his thoughts to even notice the game and was acting purely on instinct as he caught a ball.

Once the game was over you followed Lydia and Allison to the field and congratulated the boys on winning, you had no idea why all your friends seemed to be glancing nervously at each other.

"Are you guys ok?" You asked quickly. Stiles stepped up when no one wanted to speak, pointing his lacrosse stick at you accusingly.

"You're supposed to be asking someone out." He grinned when your cheeks flushed and you turned facing Isaac who grinned triumphantly at Jackson. Or at least he did until you pushed past your friend to get to Greenburg.

"What!" Isaac and Jackson yelled simultaneously. Stiles and Scott burst into laughter while Allison gave you an encouraging thumbs up.

"Didn't you agree to be fine with whoever she chooses?" Lydia asked with a smug smirk causing the pair of wolves to look from you to her repeatedly.

"Greenburg." Jackson muttered to her in disbelief.

"I let her to his arms, I could have had her as my sweetheart and she's with him." Isaac mumbled sadly. You turned to the group and grinned nodding to indicated Greenburg agreed to take you out and waved goodbye.

"She was too sweet and adorable to be with a couple of wolves like you." Stiles said decisively as he slapped a hand on Isaac's shoulder.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

703K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
500K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
169K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...