I Do... Not Want Your Body (E...

By heykay_23

I turned only to widen my eyes in shock. Well HELLO! Just standing a couple of steps away from me was a very... More

Characters!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 Pt. 1
Chapter 6 Pt. 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Pt. 1
Chapter 13 Pt. 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue

Chapter 8

2.3K 25 5
By heykay_23

The best proof of love is trust.

***

Can't make my own decisions

Or make any with precision

Well maybe you should tie me up

So I don't go where you don't want me

You don't have to believe me

But the way I, way I see it

Next time you point a finger

I might have to bend it back

Or break it, break it off

Next time you point a finger

I'll point you to the mirror

Chapter 8

I would say that I'm a huge success in the flirtatious department, but then I'd be lying. See siting here stuffing my face with precious pie while Axel grins at me like an idiot, is not my definition of flirting. I just shook my head and continued with the competition, it was not the time to think about Axel and his charming ways.

"Only twenty minutes left!" Holt yelled out across the lawn as I sighed. I had currently cleared about six pies and I was heading into the seventh. I pulled a random platter out of the lot that was splayed around me and hoped for the best.

I tried to prepare myself for another bite and tried to drone out the sounds of the cheering crowd around me. Riki was jumping around in her tiny bikini with a sign stretched out above her head that said: Eat the Cake Baybay!

Although this was pie...but I was happy for her support either way.

Holt was a good commentator throughout the competition keeping both me and the other competitors up to speed with how our competition was doing. Because as I was on my seventh pie, Clay was keeping speed with me while on his way with finishing his sixth pie. Who would've known?

Osi dropped out before he could finish his first pie, muttering something about digestive issues, but I knew he just couldn't handle the pastries.

I uncovered the next pie, took in a deep breath, and then dug my fork in and started taking speeded bites. But then my stomach gurgled sickeningly. "Uh-oh." I whispered and then looked down at the pie. Great, it was cherry.

I threw it to the side and tried not to let the contents in my stomach spill from my lips. Cherry was the devil pie.

It was red like the devil, and it made me see red and well throw up red.

I shook my head from the thoughts and then moved onto the next one, but the judge stopped me. Which just happened to be Axel who was passing by, watching me. "You didn't clear that last pie."

My heart started pounding in my chest because I had picked the worst possible pie to take some bites out of and I couldn't continue to eat the cherry without throwing up. I just despised the taste of it. "Um, is it okay if I-I start on another one?" I asked him with my pout poking out just enough for him to cave.

And to my pleasure he nodded and went to look over at Clay's progress. Me and him were the only two contenders left. I was surprised he was able to stay at it this long. Everyone else like Osi dropped out in the first thirty minutes, a lot of them couldn't hang with the big guys, like me and Clay. But I wasn't going to let him and his delicious body have the satisfaction of beating me at my own game. No sir!

Another pie was set in front me just as Clay had finished his sixth. Great, now he was onto his seventh, but it pleased me to know that he was just as unsettled about this as I was. I smiled to myself and was relieved to get an apple pie. Much better.

I started digging in right away, trying to dim the voices of the roaring crowd in front me. I'm sure we've already awoken the neighbors, but us Ardens and Englends don't really seem to care.

"You have about ten minutes left contestants!" Holt called out and then I heard his deep voice start to over-take the microphone. "Elspeth Arden has just started on her seventh pie and is matching the pace of her contestant Barclay Batson who is also on his seventh pie." 

I just shook my head and kept shovelling it in. I knew this was going to be my last one because of the time limit and because of how much room was currently left in my stomach.

Come on Elle you can do it! You... can... do... it!

I just chanted myself over and over not caring if I looked like I was giving myself an internal pep talk to the outside world. I was in dire need of one, I was about done with eating these pies and Clay was hot on my heels, I would have to make haste if I wanted to beat him.

"'Bout done over there?" I heard Clay call out to me a couple of seats away.

I scowled, "Leave me alone, you pest."

Clay only laughed and then went back to his blueberry pie, but I just scowled and went back to what I was doing, ignoring him as much as I could.

"Come on Clay, you can do it, you aren't going to get beat by a little girl." Osi cheered him on but I just rolled my eyes at his obvious tactics to throw me off, because well it wasn't going to work...at all.

I knew that Clay was also loosing space in those beautiful abdominals of his, but I wasn't complaining. I wanted him to back out and we were coming down to the wire. I just kept shoveling and shoveling and before I knew it, I was half-way done with the pie which was a surprise even to me.

"Your ahead of him and if you keep going at this pace then you'll beat him." A familiar voice told me. And I looked up to see Axel standing there with a smirk on his face. "Your doing great keep going."

"T-thanks." I stuttered, I could feel my cheeks flaming under his scrutinizing gaze, so I turned away and kept eating my pie as much as I could.

It wasn't long before both of us had finished our seventh pie. I was trying to work up the courage to take another one, but we only had about two minutes left.

"There's no point in going any further. Why don't we just call it a tie?" Clay asked.

I shook my head and tried to reach for another pie, but I felt like I'd burst if I did. "Oh! The torture, someone, anyone! Prepare the bucket!" I shouted out into the crowd as my stomach threatened to split from any sudden movement.

"Is that you...b-backing out Arden?" Clay asked as he tried to get in a comfortable position in his chair. It looked like we were just waiting for the other to throw up, but I would not blow a chunk. Well I would try hard not to, but if it were to happen I want to be prepared.

"Nothing like being prepared right?"

"In the words of the a girl scout." Clay chuckled.

I rolled my eyes at him and sunk in my chair and felt relieved when the whistle finally blew and the competition was completely over. I felt as if I could let out the breath that I had been holding for an eternity.

"Now that the competition is over, it's time to announce the winner." Holt smiled as he headed over to Clay. "Let's see you've eaten seven pies Clay, great job," Clay just gave him a thumbs up and then looked over at me lazily. I just shrugged as Holt then headed over to me. "Let's see if my little Elspeth has beaten you."

"Please, I will not be beaten by a girl, a lanky one at that." Clay snorted.

I glared at him but didn't have enough energy to come up with something snarky to reply with.

Holt counted up the silver platters of pie that I've finished, coming up with the same amount. "It seems to me that we have a tie."

Aw darn! I couldn't deal with a tie. I looked up at Holt with just a tad bit of anger and then after looking down at my red shirt, I almost sprung out of my chair. "The cherry!" I shouted excitedly.

Holt looked at me as if I was crazy but I couldn't stop myself from searching through the platters until I found the dreaded cherry pie. I could eat the whole thing right now, I was so happy, but that would mean I'd throw up and then I wouldn't win.

Holt saw what I was smiling at and then gave me a broad smile, "That was a close one Elle," he winked and then turned to the crowd that had calmed down to a whisper. They were all waiting for the standings and I couldn't wait to accept my title once more, and the prize to go along with it.

"Well it looked as if it was going to be a tie, but Elspeth here has eaten a piece of another pie and therefore she is still the reigning champ." He announced.

I stood up from my chair, lazily holding my fist in the air as if I'd won the lottery. "Yes! Yes! Show me the money!" I squealed.

Holt laughed and then handed me a five hundred dollar check. I smiled as I took it from him, swaying from side to side and totally forgetting about my protesting stomach. Nothing was going to bring me down.

I looked over at Clay who was still slumped in his chair, looking at me with contempt. I just waggled my fingers at him, giving him the forbidden pout, which had him scowling at me even more.

"You did it Elle, I had no doubt that you would." Riki laughed as she came up to congratulate me along with the rest of the family that crowded around the fold up table and chairs that the competition was being held at. I waved to all of my fans, feeling as if I deserved a walk down a runway and a proper applause if anything.

"Now I'm tired." I sighed as Riki poked me from my side, I groaned and tried to work my way through the appraising relatives towards the mansion. I was almost there, wobbling slightly when someone stepped in front of me.

I collided with their chest and almost couldn't believe how hard it was. I almost bounced off by the momentum of the hit.

"Oh hey Axel." Riki called as she nudged my side.

We were now by the patio doors of the mansion, the relatives no longer bothering me but still mingling as if the night were young, but it was close to midnight by now and I was itching for some sleep.

And when I looked up at Axel's face, I had to take a step back to fully appreciate the beauty of it. "H-hey....there." I stammered and almost shot myself in the bicep. Why am I always such a mess in front of him, either I'm not making coherent sentences or I'm on a rage about something or rather someone. I couldn't seem to ever win when I'm talking to him.

"Hey, do you want to head upstairs? I could carry you up, you seem a little spent."

"Oh...well I, um, I don't know about that," I replied, with surprise present on my face.

Riki pushed me towards him with a reassuring smile on her face. But I felt nerves building up inside of me. I couldn't have him carry me, I probably weigh a load with all of this pie crust churning in my stomach. Riki smiled when he started to pick me up, "Don't worry she's like a hundred pounds."

"Oh she's right, your like a feather." Axel added and I was surprised that I didn't see any strain on his face.

"Not even with all of this dough inside of me?" I asked him.

He shrugged, "Guess not."

We headed for the grand staircase and I decided that it would be good to just make myself comfortable.

***

My eyes fluttered open and my dream became a muddled mess as I took in the familiar setting of Clay, Axel, and my's room. "You awake?" a voice called from beside me.

I screamed out and ended up rolling off of the bed that I had been laying on, my butt hitting the floor with such a resounding thud that it shook the rest of the room. God, my butt muscles hurt from the impact. "Ouchie, stupid hardwood, your there for preservation, not pain!"

"Elspeth?" The same voice called.

I looked around the room and realized I wasn't laying in my bed over beside the wall, next to the nightstand. I was laying on a bed by the fireplace. A head popped over the other side of the bed and I saw Axel looking down at me with twinkling eyes, "Well good morning. How did you sleep?"

I tried to swallow but my mouth felt like sandpaper as I looked up at him. "What are we doing in the same bed?"

"You said your bed had been infested by, how did you put it...STD man."

I smiled and then got up from where I was splayed out on the ground as he got up from the bed wearing only his boxers. "Whoa whoa!" I shouted and covered each eye with a hand.

Did I see what I really thought I saw? No...I couldn't have.

I shook my mind of any thoughts of his defined ten pack. I mean who was he? Clark Kent? No one had ten packs where I'm from.

"I've got a shirt on now, you don't have cover you eyes." Axel chuckled.

I let down my hands only to be assaulted by his bright smile. My heart stuttered a bit in my chest but the magical moment was then interrupted by a loud groan coming from Clay's bed.

"Can you two just sleep together already, all of this blushing and smiling is really getting annoying." Clay grumbled.

My cheeks turned scarlett as I went to go and scold Clay but took some steps back when I realized there was another girl with him... Veronica.

"Roni?" I said, disbelief threading through my voice.

She looked up at me and smiled, "Oh hey Ellie, how has life been treating you?"

"Did you sleep with my roommate?" I asked her incredulously.

She feigned hurt and I took in her beautiful tan skin, her long blond hair and light blue eyes. She was your perfect Barbie doll blond with her pouty lips and face that looked so pristine even in the morning as if she'd already started packing on the make-up.

"My understanding was that you were just roommates," she replied with an underlying threat. That meant Clay was all hers.

I nodded, "Yeah but it's not like your the first girl to be here, pretty soon his sperm is going to be on every bed."

Veronica gasped as she looked at me with surprise, "I can't believe you think that I slept slept with him, I just fell asleep here, nothing happened. Well not much happened. Good thing you guys are heavy sleeper-"

"Okay! Okay, I didn't need to know that, just can you please leave? I need to talk with my roommate." I pleaded.

She looked at me with hard eyes as she stood up from the bed, still wearing her bikini from the other night. I looked down at my own attire to see I was also wearing my own. "See ya later Barclay." Veronica winked at him before walking over to the door and softly closing it behind her but giving him one more smile, probably so he could snap a picture and keep it in his back pocket for safe keeping. Ugh.

"Veronica really? You do know she's Richard's sister? Did he tell that this was alright?" I asked Clay.

He sat up from where he was laying in bed, not even bothering to hide his naked self from either me or Axel.

"Ah! That's just gross." Axel said averting his eyes, "I'm going to get something to eat, you coming Elspeth?"

Clay didn't even bother to hide himself, for the exception his genitals as he strutted towards the bathroom and I was just left there shocked as I looked at hard lean muscle in all of the right places, and in some places that I've never even seen before. For some reason my mouth started to water and I was suddenly very hungry, but for something else...

"Are you done looking?" Clay asked.

I broke my eyes away, my cheeks heating in response as my eyes started to stare at the floor.

"Hey are you coming?" Axel called out to me once more.

I looked up at his questionable gaze as the shower started up in the bathroom. "Oh...yeah." I replied hesitantly but followed him even if my stomach was still a little sore from yesterday's events.

But I headed downstairs either way, still considering Osi's idea because even though my contract stops Clay from having sex with any of the women here, it doesn't mean he can't do just about everything else. Ugh, stupid loopholes.

Right as I walked out of the hallway I was greeted by Hollis, "Oh hey there you are. Your parents wanted to talk to you about your punishment."

And the day keeps getting better.

***

--Clay--

After my much needed shower, I headed downstairs for Thatcher. I needed to talk to him and have him reconsider our deal because I couldn't handle the pressure of what he was asking of me.

And Elspeth was making it more difficult to complete the task what with her stupid contract. I could almost punch the wall from my frustration but I kept my emotions at bay. Trying to mask it all with a look of pure cool, as if I had everything under control when I was really tearing under the seams.

I walked towards Thatcher's office, thinking that he would be there and I was surprised to see that he was but with company. Hollis and her wedding planner Kimsha, were talking intently with Thatcher, most likely explaining the whole process of the wedding with him so that he understands what is happening in his monstrous mansion.

Hollis jumped up when she saw me a smile lighting her face, "Clay! I'm so happy your here, so tell me, green or tan?" she asked me.

I scrunched my nose up in disgust, I've seen too much tan here for comfort and green just reminded me of the green apple pie I had the other day, "Neither."

She nodded and then continued to ask me another question, "Children inside or outside?"

"Outside." I also scrunched my nose at that question but Kimsha was quick to jump into the conversation.

"Now that is a matter of opinion-"

"Am I paying you to have an opinion?" Hollis cut in.

Kimsha frowned, "You actually are."

Hollis blanked and then she got up from where she was sitting, "Well, come on then, children inside and we'll go with Elspeth's idea, I just wanted some other opinions. Now, one more question Clay."

"Shoot." I ushered.

"Salmon or steak?"

"Both, some people are meat eaters while others are vegans or just don't want to eat meat that might not be cooked to their standards right?" I asked her.

She tapped her chin with her black ballpoint pen, but then suddenly broke out in a smile. "Your brilliant Clay. That's exactly what I'm going to do, and I'll let people request how they want their meat done. People will love me." She gushed and then headed for the door with Kimsha scrambling behind her.

Once they were gone I turned to Thatcher who was smoking a cigar while also drinking a bit of whiskey although he didn't look the slightest bit buzzed. His system must be accustomed to the stuff.

"Sit down Clay." He offered and I sat in one of the leather bound chairs that was right in front of his cedar desk that held all kinds of office supplies with the occasional picture of one of his girlfriends and a container of cigars and or whiskey to go along with it.

I tried to ignore the picture of him right behind his rotating desk chair but it was pretty hard when I had two sets of Thatcher eyes peering down at me and scrutinizing my every move.

"So what brings you here Clay?" Thatcher finally asked, breaking the tension in the air.

I sighed and tried to muster up the courage to back down from the deal I've made with him, "I don't want to go through with the deal anymore." I explained.

He smiled- that evil little smile that chilled me to the bone, "Your backing out huh?"

"Yes."

"Well then pay me my five grand." He held out his hand for added measure.

I sighed, "I don't have it."

He slammed his hand on the desk, not making me flinch although it was suppose to evoked some kind of response from me. He took another drag of his cigar and then looked back at me with calculating eyes, "What is stopping you from completing this deal. You would never back down from this without something stopping you. So...what is stopping you?"

"Elspeth."

His eyes danced mischievously as he took another sip of whiskey, a drag following right after. "What has she done now?"

My mouth upturned in a sneer as I looked back at him with anger lighting my eyes as he still looked as if he found this all so amusing, "She made me sign a contract and it stated that I couldn't sleep with any of the bridesmaids."

He raised one curious eyebrow, "Why did you sign it?"

"Well I wanted my condoms back."

He let out a bark of laughter and I had to stop myself from punching him as he tried to calm himself down, "So what are you going to do about it?"

"I don't know, that's why I'm here. I can't finish the bet and I'm not going to betray my word."

"Then woo her into getting rid of the contract."

"What?"

Thatcher gave me a hard look as he leaned towards me, his cigar somewhat dipping into his glass of whiskey. So much for those two little sips.

"Get on her good side and once she sees a different side of you then she'll want to get rid of the contract. Easy as pie, but you better hurry up, your lacking on time. Plus the bachelor party is coming up soon."

"Oh yeah, right."

"And I heard about Veronica, Richard's not happy."

I raised my eyebrows at that. Great, just great.

"And I also heard about Brie, tough luck. Who'da thought she would have climbed into bed with someone who wasn't her fiance? Maybe the other ten men she's done it with."

I wrinkled my nose in disgust and then tried to stand up and leave but he stopped me with a flick of ash in my direction. "What?" I asked him as I turned around.

"Don't forget about the other part of our deal Batson," he spit out the words as if they were venom, "Let's talk about it shall we?"

***

Haaa, yes I know a sorta cliff hanger I've been waiting to write that for such a long time. And yes there is more, but well you know you'll just have to wait and see. And now I'm going to watch my recording of Being Human, I love that show idk why but it's really amazing.

So until next time everyone, thanks for reading and supporting me! Hope you loved the chapter because I definitely loved writing this and until next Sunday even if this is a little late I've been studying all night and day for a quiz coming up in my class. A quiz that suppose to be harder than the test! Ugh how stupid is that right? Anyway sweet dreams for those of you who are still awake and come back now ya' here!

heykay_23  xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207 25 18
Fay Harlow had grown up in Warlock Australia for most of her childhood once she was old enough - and with permission from her dad - she took off to L...
440 13 10
Madison My best friend and neighbor, Piper, is trying to arrange a blind date for me. I agree because she doesn't take no as an answer. But why won't...
680K 31.5K 75
She hadn't realized that she was completely naked under him. His hands were everywhere, sending spit of fire on every single spot of her body. He was...
225 27 14
*I'm using real people in the story. except for the antagonist. I don't want to hurt feelings. (and maybe my mom's name will be changed cause its kin...