Broken

By jaeecarter

This is an August Alsina, Chris Brown, Trey Songz, & Odell Beckham All In One Fanfic. The celebrities in t... More

C1
C2
C3
C4
C5
C6
C7
C8
C10
C11
C12
C13
C 14
C15
C16
C 17
C 18
C 19
Ch. 20
C 21
Ch 22
Chapter 23

C9

1.1K 86 4
By jaeecarter

Fallon

For the past few days I been working from home. I haven't been socializing much with my sister nor my best friend-only small talk then I make up an excuse and somehow drown myself in work.

But, Erika told me she needed to talk to me and she wanted to meet face to face. I only agreed because she promise not to bring the August situation up.

To say I was avoiding the topic is an understatement. I simply said fuck it. I don't need to hear I'm sorry or any other excuse for why, how, when, who , and where.

Call me stubborn but my whole life was full of excuses and apologies-and honestly I'm not going to deal with that anymore.

Checking the time on my iPad as I went through emails; I had an hour until I met up with Erika.

Getting up I went into the bathroom and cut the shower on. Stripping from my sweat pants and sports bra I climbed in. After rinsing my body off thoroughly- I grabbed my towel and made my way into my bedroom.

Chris

For the past week a nigga been distant as fuck. I go to work and come home. Since this shit with Lauren came up, I'm ashamed to admit my feelings are hurt.

But after talking to my bro August about my situation. I felt a little better getting it off my chest. He agreed I should confront Trey. I made my decision to confront them both at the same time; I asked both of them to meet me at Aug's crib.

I was in the living room smoking a blunt with the bro playing 2k16 while we waited for them to show up.

"Nigga you nervous ?"

Taking a drag from the blunt before responding I shook my head no viciously.

"Hell nawl, I'm just ready to get the shit over with. But, whats up with you and yo girl?" I asked glancing over at him and back at the tv.

"Shid, to be honest. Bruh she blocked a nigga number so I ain't got no way to contact her. I called her job and they said she ain't there so I don't know."

August

"Nigga why you want take yo ass over to her crib and try to talk to her? "

Taking a pull letting the smoke pour from my nostrils, I shook my head no.

"Nahh, I know her she stubborn and petty. She'll see me at the door my nigga and will call the police on my ass." I said knowing how Fall is nope a nigga ain't about to be in jail over no petty shit.

Just as I was about to take a pull from my blunt my door bell went off.

Looking at Chris I asked; "Nigga you ready?"

"Hell yeah, so we can hurry this shit up and I can finish beating yo ass in 2K".

Laughing I got up and headed to the door.

Dapping Trey up I let him in.

Shit about to go DOWN!

Erika

I was sitting in the living room watching tv as the doorbell rang. Getting up I walked over to the door. Knowing it was Fallon I swung the door open and let her in.

I'm not going to lie; it took a lot in order to get her stubborn ass over here. However I was just happy to see my best friend.

Looking at her she looked okay. But I know Fall she's breaking on the inside. Since I promised not to bring up the issue, I'm not going to say anything.

Breaking the silence, I spoke up.

"So, I asked you to come over because I have some to discuss with you."

"Okay what's up?"

I honestly don't know how to go about this or how to say it.

"There's no easy way to say it. So, I'm going to be straight forward with you. But promise me Fall you won't over react."

"I promise, your talking to me like I'm your momma and your 16 and pregnant. E you know you can tell me anything. Like I told you no matter what I will always have your back." She stated sincerely.

"I got cancer! There I said it." After stalling for 10 mins I finally said it and Fall just stared at me with no emotion."

•••

Lauren

I was pulling up to August's house and I spotted Trey's car behind Chris's car. Shrugging it off , I kilt the engine and made my way to the front door.

After waiting a few seconds, Aug came to the door and let me in.

For some strange reason I felt as if this was a set up but I continued walking until I was met with Chris and Trey playing the game.

Lately Chris has been acting funny. He no longer spends the night and I barely see him during the week. When I go to his job to bring him lunch, he's always busy with a student or in a conference call with the parent.

Feeling all eyes on me, I spoke to Trey casually and went up to hug Chris, only for him to push me away.

I notice the tv being cut off and Chris looked between me and Trey. My heart started racing 100 miles a minute.

"Have a seat." Chris said without looking my way.

Doing as told I took a seat far from Trey.

"Well, I asked both of y'all to meet me here for one reason and when I ask both of you this question I want the truth." He stated with so much demand in his tone.

I know this is a serious moment but damn he turning me on.

"Are y'all fucking each other behind my back?"

It was quiet for a few seconds before he spoke again.

"Well don't both y'all speak at once take turns." He said sarcastically.

I was ashamed to admit yes I was fucking two best friends and one of them was my best friends fiance.

"Bro I'm sorry she came on to me one day at the crib waiting on Erika and-

Although Trey was telling the truth, I couldn't let Chris know that.

August

"Stop lying you forced me to have sex with you after I told you no and I couldn't do Erika like that." Lauren said blinking away fake tears.

She couldn't fool boo boo the foo with them fake ass tears. But Ima sip this henny and just listen to this bullshit.

I swear it took so much for me to hold in my laugh. This bihh is a true character, I swear.

Outta no where Trey jumped from his seat and got in her face yelling.

"Hoe stop lying. I had been drinking because that was the third time we tried to get pregnant and she ended up having a miscarriage. Erika called you because Fallon was in a meeting. You came over to the house while Erika was at the grocery store. You told me clear as day; I could do so much better than Erika because she couldn't do the simplest thing as in having my first kid, and that you wanted to be the one to give me that. I told you no-because I love Erika and that would crush her if I cheated. You knew I was tipsy but you forced yourself on me. Since then yo hoe ass been black mailing me and I'm tired if it. Bro, look I'm sorry I didn't tell you I been fucking your girl but she been blackmailing my ass and I hate to admit it yea I caught feelings in the process but I swear it was never my intentions to do so." Trey said mad ass hell.

I stood there shock and dumbfounded to some of the info. But if Chris know like I know , Trey was being honest he never crossed us. But as for Lauren- I never liked shorty, it was always some about her that screamed HOE ALERT.

I looked at Chris and I could tell he was mad ass hell too. His light bright ass just turned red out of no where.

Trey

"Look if you don't want to be bro's no mo then I under-

I was cut off with a blow to the face.

Chris punch the shit outta my ass and you know what I ain't even mad at him.

"DAAAMMMNNN !!" August blurted out loud.

To be honest- I deserved it. I should have been man enough to come to him about the situation before it got this far.

But once I looked up and he had Lauren by the neck.

Old me would have helped her but fuck her hoe ass she deserve to be choked the fuck out.

I looked at August and he just shook his head.

I know I got to tell Erika but I don't want to. Finding out she has cancer and finding out I fucked up. I don't think she can take any more heart breaks-especially from people she trust and care about.

Although this may break us completely. I rather her know what's up now, rather than feel like a fool later.

•••••••••••••

Sorry for Any Mistakes

Comment & Vote
( FeedBACK Means Everything ]*

- JiayeCarter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 34.6K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
1M 33.4K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
1.7M 62.6K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
793K 47.8K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...