A Reverse Falls Summer

By HardyTwister

Cover by: @BasicNerdLife Pacifica Southeast is coming to Gravity Falls and is planning to stay there for a wh... More

Chapter 1: Found
Chapter 2: Gnomes
Chapter 3: The Show
Chapter 4: Hang out
Chapter 5: Break Up
Chapter 6: Bullies
Chapter 7: Party
Chapter 8: Dealing with a ghost
Chapter 9: Rest at Peace
Chapter 10: Good Punch
Chapter 11: Questioning......everything
Chapter 12: Sweet Dipper
Chapter 13: Watcher
Chapter 14: Hike up the Mountain
Chapter 15: Plans to get the Shack
Chapter 16: Breaking In
Chapter 17: Caught
Chapter 18: Interrogation
Chapter 19: Breaking out
Chapter 20: The Portal
Chapter 21: The Truth
Chapter 22: The Start of the End
Chapter 23: Dealing with the Apocalypse
Chapter 24: Team up
Chapter 25: Car Chase
Chapter 26: Inside the collector
Chapter 27: Getting Pacifica Back
Chapter 28: Ending the end of the world
chapter 29: After the Apocalypse
Chapter 30: Dipper Gleeful.2
Chapter 31: "Flirting"
Chapter 32: Date
Chapter 33: Kidnapped
Chapter 34: Paying up
Chapter 35: A Reverse Ending
Second Book
Finally!

Four years Later

4.3K 102 103
By HardyTwister

Surprise! I'm back! This is a surprise epilogue! Tada! Sorry it took me a while to do this. I got into a writer's block until I started to eat frosting out of a can since it was leftover from a cake and it hit me! This idea for having an epilogue goes to Gruvia_chloechago38 I hope you like it!

Pacifica POV

I woke up, having those stupid cravings again. I looked in the fridge to find something sweet. Dang this child loves sweets. Luckily there was a small can of chocolate frosting in the fridge from a cake or something a few nights ago. I gladly took it and grabbed a spoon and started to dig in.

Only 7 months in. Two more months to go. I already feel like I was going to pop with my belly. This is what I get for being pregnant with twins.

The lights in the kitchen turned on, "Burning the midnight oil of food?"

I looked in the doorway and glared, "It's your fault."

Dipper chuckled, "Oh?"

"Yeah! You are the one that got my pregnant."

"You were the one that married me."

"You were the one that purposed."

"You were the one that fell in love with me."

"You fell in love with me first. I hated you."

Then there was a kick in my belly and I wince, "Ah!"

Dipper gave a small chuckled, "They agree with me." He came up to me and rubbed my belly. I hummed as I continue to eat my chocolate frosting.

It's been four years since we were together. At age 19, Dipper purposed to me. He would have done it sooner, like when we were 18 but things got crazy. When he turned 18, the will of his parents came to play. The will unlocked everything really. Big things.

Money was left to both of the twins. Dipper gets the company and town, since he was the male of the family that keeps the family name. Mabel got the heirlooms, all of them and everything. The only thing she didn't get was the company, town and the house. The house went to Dipper.

Stan, their great uncle and guardian, got nothing. He wasn't too happy about that. In fact he tried to kill Dipper that night. I only knew that because he told me. What the rest of the world knows is that after the will was opened he just left. Nobody has seen him since. If you are part of the Gleeful family...you knew what that means.

I was so against it, though. I wish he would have done something else with him but he claims that he didn't kill Stan...just...got rid of him. What does that even mean!?

Still mad about that but he told me to not worry about it. Famous words of Dipper Gleeful.

Anyways, dealing with the company and what not, there wasn't time to purpose when we were 18. So at 19 he popped the question. We got married a few months later. Then suddenly I was pregnant, so quickly. Now just turned 20 and caught up to the present with me eating frosting in the kitchen.

Mabel still lives in the mansion with me and Dipper. Gideon still lives in Gravity Falls with his father still...and still trying to stay away from Mabel. He keeps trying to play 'we are related' card because I married Dipper. It worked for a day or two...then Mabel did research and told him that they could still get together and it wouldn't be weird or gross or illegal. Even though the illegal part won't stop her.

"Well I guess it was a good honeymoon then." Dipper commented with a smirk. I flick the side of his head.

"Ow!"

"Three against one Dipper. Can't win."

"Who says they are against me?"

"They are in me! They have to be on my side."

"Fine." Then Dipper gave a misgeveious smile as he wrap his arms around me and pulled me as close as he can, with my belly, to him, "I bet I can get the three of you on my side." I smirked as I jam the spoon full of frosting to his face. "Ah!" He cried out, backing away as he wipes his face. I couldn't hide my smile as I continue to eat my frosting.

"Still got that fire."

"Isn't that why you married me."

Dipper turned his back on me to go get a drink or something but I stopped him. I notice that there was blood coming through his shirt, "Dipper! You're bleeding!"

"Huh?" Dipper lifted up his arm and notice the blood on the side, "Blasted! He grazed me!"

I placed my hand on my hip, "Who?"

"Huh...." Dipper struggled to come up with a lie.

I rolled my eyes, "Killing again are we?"

Dipper gave a cheeky smile, "What would make you think that dear?"

I scoffed. Dipper then lowered his arm and came up to me, "Look, sweetheart..."

"Don't sweetheart me Mason Gleeful."

"Whoa, already jumping to the real name are we?"

I growled at him, "I can't believe you. I thought we already talked about this!"

"I know, I know but..."

"But what?"

Dipper sighs, "I can't help it Paz. It's what I do. I'm sorry Paz."

"Don't Paz me!" I snapped.

Dipper sighs as he came up to me and rubbed my arms, "Boy, being pregnant sure makes you extra cranky and stubborn."

"You promise me that you wouldn't go to your old ways."

"I know but...it isn't my old ways. It's who I am." Then he gave a smile, "Trust me. I won't let my job hurt you." He pecks my lips. "The twins." He kissed my belly, "Then of course future children when they come alone" He smirked as he kissed my lips again, this time longer. He pulled back but stay close to my face. He brush my hair behind my ears, "See, I won't let nothing happen to you. It's just what I do okay. I'm a Gleeful, that is what Gleefuls do. Of course not you. That isn't what you do."

"Neither will our kids." I snapped back.

Dipper paused for a moment.

"At least that. Then...you can do it. Not our children. They are half of me too."

Dipper sigh, "Oh fine....for now." He smirked at the end. I growled but it was interrupted by him kissing me again. It was so sweet and soft yet passionate at the same time. By doing this he tasted the chocolate off my lips and I could tell because he grumbled. He doesn't like the taste of chocolate.

There was a sound of pounding feet, it just came into the kitchen. We both separated to see who just stormed in. It was just a man, that was cover in mud and blood. He was panting like he's been running for his life.

His eyes widen as he saw us and quickly book it out of the kitchen.

"Dang it." Dipper muttered. Then he smiled, "I'll be back."

Then he reaches over and grabbed a kitchen knife, the large one, and went after the man. "Not the nice one!" I called out to him but he didn't hear me. I sigh as I lean against the counter and rubbed my belly, "I get pregnant with twins...but I end up with three children." I shook my head as I continue to eat my frosting, "What are we going to do with him huh?"

Then randomly Gideon just came in, "Hey Paz." He came to the fridge and grabbed the milk. I looked at him, "Gideon? What are you doing here?!"

"To get a drink. Can't sleep."

"I mean what you are doing here! How did you even get in!"

"The basement. Did you know that Gleeful is holding people in his basement? I just let one of them out. I don't understand why you love him Paz. He's a monster."

I sigh, "We already talked about this Gideon..."

"I know, I know. You love him just because he has a sweet heart, good kisser, and much more. You just fell for him and it never left. Blah, Blah, Blah."

I sigh but couldn't help to chuckle, "Oh Gideon."

"Why are you eating frosting?"

"The babies want it." I snapped as I took another spoonful of frosting.

Gideon rolled his eyes, "I can't believe that you are having his kids."

"Hey, they are my kids too. Can't you be happy for that?"

Gideon sigh, "Oh...Fine. I'm happy that you are having children. I'm happy for you...but not too happy who the father is but I'm not going to let that get in the way."

"Huh uh."

Gideon sighed but couldn't stop a smile. Then suddenly Mabel just came in, "Don't you people ever sleep?!"

Then she notice Gideon, "Oh, hey Gideon." She put on a smile.

"Oh fudge." Gideon muttered then he face Mabel, "Oh hey! I was just leaving."

"Oh nonsense! You can stay for the rest of the night of course! We can make some room for you...of course in my room." She gave this insane look.

Oh boy.

Gideon gave me this pleading look to help him. I thought about it, do I really want to help him? Oh fine.

"Mabel, Dipper needs you. Someone got out from the basement and running around the house." I replied.

"He can deal with that himself. He's a big boy." Mabel replied getting closer to Gideon. I sigh, "Okay. Sorry Gideon. I tried."

"Pacifica!"

Mabel was already there. She wrapped her arms around Gideon, "Oh! Isn't this amazing! You get to stay with me! Ooo! Have you been working out? Got some muscles there. I'm so proud of you! This is amazing!"

I couldn't help but laugh but I had to hide it.

"O-Oh...t-thanks but I really must be going." Gideon tried to leave. "Nope." Mabel started to drag Gideon away. "No! NO! Mabel! Stop it! Paz! Pacifica! Help! Please!"

I sigh, "You came here Gideon. Can't control everything here."

Then there was a loud crash. "You are only making this worse!" I heard Dipper shouting. That actually distracted Mabel which gave Gideon a chance to break loose and he ran as fast as he could out of the house.

"Gideon! My sugar plumb!" Mabel cried out as she cased after him.

I sigh, "Oh boy." I rubbed my belly again, "What a crazy family we have eh? Just wait till you join it....That will either be a good thing or a bad thing but oh please be a good thing."

"Mabel, stay away from me!"

"But Sugar!"

"Oh sure, use a house maid as a hostage. How pathetic!"

"Leave me alone!"

"You stay away from me!"

"M-Master Dipper..."

"Mabel! Ow! My hair!"

"Oh I'm sorry pumpkin!"

"Don't call me that!"

While that craziness was going on...I was just here in the kitchen eating my chocolate frosting.

Yeah! There we go! I liked this a lot. Better than all of my other drafts for this. Anyways, I hope you liked this story! I love your votes and comments! Thank you all so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1.9K 64
They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, but what about three years? It's been three years since Pacifica Southeast arrived and left Reverse Fal...
12.8K 281 41
Recently moving into Reverse Falls,Pacifica Southeast develops a crush on Dipper Gleeful but at the same time starts to investigate the strange myste...
7.6K 125 31
this is a sequel to gravity falls which I don't have the right to they belong to Alex Hirsch basically 3 years after weirdmagedon the pines twins a...
99.8K 2.5K 31
Dipper is now 18. Mabel, Grenda, Candy and Pacifica as well. Dipper finally got over his feelings for Wendy after years of not winning her heart...