Chapter 19: Breaking out

Gideon POV

Dad was grabbing his jacket after hearing the news on Pacifica, "I'm going to talk to those government guys and get my niece out!"

"I'm coming too!" I pointed out.

"No, Gideon. You are staying here."

"Why?"

"Because in chase something happens, like a phone call or something about Pacifica comes. Okay!"

I nod my head determined, "Got it!" Then Dad left, leaving me alone to watch over the house...hoping that Dad is able to get Pacifica.

Dipper POV

I groaned as consciousness stir into my brain as I open my eyes. I was back in my cell and my hands where handcuff behind my back. I sat up, shaking my head. Looking around I saw that I was alone, no guards around. So I sat up and tried to see if I could get to the door but something stopped me around my ankle. I was chain to the bed.

"Great...just great." I mumble. I looked around frantically, "I need to get out of here. I need to find Pacifica and save her before they get to her. I can't let them hurt her." 

Then Powers came around the corner, "Good thing you are awake."

"Get lost!" I snapped.

"We still haven't finish-"

"We are finish. I don't want to hear another question out of your stupid mouth!" I growled.

Powers stuffed his hands into his pocket, "While you were out...I dug in deeply into your life. First off....you are so connected to that stone. You don't need to touch it or have it on your to connect with it. I guess with high emotions you can do some pretty server things. You know about the supernatural world and you know about the plan of the acid."

"Go screw yourself." I hiss.

Powers sighs again, "Real mutual. Like your mug shots."

I smirked, "Awww thanks. Like them?"

Powers grips the bars of my cell. "Listen here, boy, this is serious. Please tell me what I want to know."

"Why would I tell you? You threaten Pacifica's life in my face! You are still lucky that you are breathing!"

Powers sighs, "I'm going to give you one more chance to tell me. To maybe help yourself, sister, and Pacifica. If you tell me everything and all your doings...then maybe...you will get to see the sun one more time, get to see all the ones you love once again, and so on. Just help us all."

I rolled my eyes, "I don't care. I've done nothing wrong."

Powers shook his head, "You chose your path Dipper Gleeful, but it's never too late until we throw away the key."

Then Powers left, leaving me alone in the cell.

I smirked, "You may throw away the key...but I have a demon. Will! Will get your butt in here now!"

Then in seconds Will came, "Uh...Y-Yes M-Master?"

"Knock out the cameras and get me out of here! I am done playing around!"

Will nods his head, "Y-yes Master Dipper." Then Will snaps his fingers and the handcuffs and the cuff around my ankle fell to the ground and the door of the cage opened. I rubbed my wrists. "I need my amulet or I'm just a sitting duck. Get it."

"Y-Yes M-Master Dipper." Then Will disappeared. I walked out of my cage and once I did Will came back with my amulet. "That was quick."

"I-It was on the table...no guards"