Chapter 6: Bullies

Dipper POV

I was sitting in the office with Mabel's headband in my hands trying to put on the new amulet on it, "You sure got yourself in a mess, sister."

"Shut up, jackass!" She sneered at me. Her brown eyes sparking with hot fire that could pierce through anyone's soul.

Before we had the amulets we did have brown eyes. Than we found the amulets and since we used them a lot, we became connected to them, and our eyes turned blue and we didn't need to touch them anymore for simple things. We do need to touch them to do the strong stuff, like going through people's mind and so on. The mind is a tricky thing.

“you wouldn’t have even understand…” she mumbled as she placed the ice pack at the back of her head. I sigh as I was fixing her headband, "You are lucky that there were more stones in the storage...but you still need to reconnected with this one." Then the stone was attached to the headband, "There! Good as new!" I then raise the headband and Mabel took it from my hands. She sat at the edge of the desk, rubbing the stone gently.

She sniffed.

I sighed, slightly rolling my eyes, "Its fine Mabel."

"No it isn't! That witch destroyed everything! She turned Gideon against me, broke my stone, and knocked me out. I feel humiliated, worthless, and-"

"Sad?" I finished off for her. I was pretty much done with her sobbing, after hours of it...it gets pretty annoying.

She nodded so pathetically.

I sat up straight, "I always have to do everything...Will!" Within seconds Will appeared, "Y-Yes sir?"

"Tend Mabel's wound." I ordered.

Will nod his head, "Y-Yes Master D-Dipper." Then Will to the back of Mabel's head. Mabel moved the ice bag away and let Will do whatever he was going to do to fix this

"See! It’s not that hard to ask a demon slave to help." I smirked. I then stood up and went over to where Mabel was and brush her hair back, out and away from her face, "Listen, I'm sorry that you had a bad day in taking your revenge. That this witch took everything from you, but...stop being a sorry mopping slop and use this opportunity, a chance."

"Chance? What Chance?"

"Chance to make sure they rot. Chance to make this world hell to them. This is the chance Mabel, an opportunity to show them what you are really made of. What would happen to fools that messes with you."

Mabel smiled, "You know...you're right."

"Aren't I always right?"

Mabel rolled her eyes at me.

"So what are you going to do about it?" I asked with a grin.

"I'm going to gather up the girls and we are going to make Pacifica Southeast pay!"

Pacifica POV

"Pacifica!" Gideon cried out for me. I looked up from the journal, going through it the second time. I was in my bedroom and I could hear him rushing up the stairs and rushing into my room. Gideon had his laptop in his hands, "We got bad news!" He panted.

"What's that, Gid?"

Gideon came up to me and sat next to me and had me look at the screen.

He didn't have to say anything to explain what was going on. On the screen was a post from someone name CandySweetbutBitter and the post was about me.

"The perky blonde girl who just came here to the great town of Gravity Falls, whose name is Pacifica Southeast, is a girl who you shouldn't hang out. She has no sense of fashion and doesn't care for anyone else. She may look sweet but she is an offspring of the devil himself but more dumb and stupid. She stole from a dear friend of mine! She didn't even say sorry and left her crying and a shatter heart. Nobody treats her like that. I say she shouldn't get away with this. #Wantsherdead #Mosthated #Someonekillher"