Chapter 15: Plans to get the Shack

Pacifica POV

"Dipper give it back!" I ordered, stretching out my hand to grab it. He jerk away, "Where did you find this?"

"Why would you care?!" I asked him.

Dipper just looks at the journal, "it was you the whole time."

"What? Dipper what is going on?"

Dipper looks up, "Nothing."

I places my hands on my hips, "It's not nothing! You just took that out of my bag and not giving it back! You care about that book. Why is that?"

Dipper tighten his jaw and his looks up at me with soft eyes, "I'm sorry Pacifica." Then he went up and press his finger to my forehead and everything went black.

Dipper POV

I had to knock out Pacifica. I felt bad about that....Crap...more feelings. Just great! Argh! Why did I get myself into this mess!

I caught Pacifica as she went limp in my arms and I gently laid her on the ground. I sigh bitterly, "Why did you have to be a part of this? I really wish that you weren't a part of this." I looked at the journal in my hands. the stubborn journal 3, right here in my hands.

I tighten my grip around it, "Blasted!"

I then put the journal back into Pacifica's bag, closed up the bag, and then swung it on to my shoulders. I then bent down and picked up Pacifica in my arms. I then looked back at the trail, "yeah...not going down there." I then walked to the edge and jumped off.

Using my amulet powers I safely landed on the ground, softly on my feet. I then headed back to Pacifica's house. I set her down at the porch. I then took off the bag and set it on the ground. I opened it up again and pulled out the journal. I then look up at the shack, "Here we go."

I then zip up the bag and headed home.

I enter the study where Mabel was having some fun with Will. Will screaming because of her torture, "Mabel we need to talk." I interrupted her

Mabel turns around, "What? Have a problem of me playing with the demon?"

"No, we do that anyways. No, this is more important."

"And what would that be?"

I pulled out the journal and faced it towards her. Mabel's eyes widen and her jaw drop, "Holy mother of bloody sparkles!" Then she came up and grab the journal out of my hands, "You got it! Where did you get it?"

"I just found it in the cliffs." I lied, but of course Mabel couldn't pick out my lies because I've been lying for years. So I gotten pretty good at it.

"Brother, this is the greatest thing ever! You are amazing!"

"Whoa, you are very excited. You just called me amazing."

"Shut up!" She ran through the pages, "Wait until Stan hears about this and we get the Shack and the whole plan comes into play!"

I then reach out and grab the book out of her hands, "Yeah, now I'm going to spend some time reading it. You go find Stan and tell him about the good news."

Mabel placed her hands on her hip, "Something is wrong with you. You never give me credit for your things." Then Mabel grabs my collar of my shirt and yank me close, "What is wrong with you, brother?! You aren't focus, staring off into space, being kind, and disappearing during random parts of the day! Now finally of this, giving me credit of your work. Now I'm not grateful of that but still...something is going on."