Chapter 30: Dipper Gleeful.2

Pacifica POV

It was Dipper Gleeful....right in front of me...and I got my smoothie all over him now... 

Shoot! I didn't want to run into him! I'm a goner! I was also having a great part two of my summer without him.

Dipper growled, "You're going to pay!"

"Look I'm sorry. Don't get your necktie in a twist." I snapped, already feeling my hatred towards him growing by the second, "I didn't see you there. Maybe you should look where you're going."

Dipper glared at me and grabs me roughly by my shirt and jerks me closer, "And who do you think you are?"

I glared right into his blue eyes, "Someone you don't need to worry about it. Just a girl stopping by."

Dipper smirked, "Funny."

"Funny? What's so funny?"

"How you try so hard. You really must be new into town to not know who I am."

"Oh poor little needy little boy. You need so much attention."

Dipper scowls and threw me to the ground, "You are going to regret that." Then I saw his amulet around his neck glowed.

I got a little scared actually. Back then, Dipper would protect me because he liked me. Now he doesn't know who I am and is back to his old self. The old self that kills, tortures, and kidnaps people. I might be the next victim.

Then suddenly the manager of the store came around, "Is...Is there a problem Mr. Gleeful?" It was a stuttered when he talked to Dipper.

Dipper glares at me for the moment. Then the amulet stopped glowing and he clears his throat, tightening his neck tie, "Yes there is. This brat spilled her smoothie all over me."

The manager panicked, "Oh! I-I'm so sorry Mr. Gleeful! I-Is there anything I could do?"

Dipper smirked, "Banned her from the store. I don't want to see her face anywhere here."

"You can't do that!" I snapped, "This is the only store around!"

"Y-Yes Mr. Gleeful." The manager replied.

Then the manager grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet, "I'm sorry that this have to happen but if Mr. Gleeful says it needs to be done. It needs to be done."

I jerk away from his grip, "You can't just listen to what a little play boy wants. He is just a little princess."

"D-Don't say that." The manager stuttered.

Dipper smirked, "You got fire runt. That's going to kill you someday." Then he tilts his head, "Maybe sooner than you think."

I laugh, "What kind of threat is that?"

"Oh it's not a threat. It's a promise." He sneer, "Get her out of here and if she returns, you know what to do."

Then the manager grabbed me in a tighter grip and dragged me out of the store, "It would be wise to stay out of here." He advises, "I don't want to end up calling the cops to get you in trouble. Just please stay out of here."

Then he left. 

I growled under my breath. Great. Something that I didn't want. Seeing Dipper Gleeful again and now I'm banned from the store. Whenever there is a Gleeful...there is trouble. Blasted those Gleefuls and I was having a great part two of my summer too.

I sat at the curb, waiting for Gideon. Then he came out.

"Pacifica what happened?" He asked.

"I ran into Dipper Gleeful." I mumbled.