chapter 29: After the Apocalypse

Pacifica POV

Erase Dipper's memories of the whole summer? Dipper wouldn't remember me. Was this a good or bad thing? Why am I thinking about this? I don't like him anymore. He is cruel, evil, and twisted. So...this is a great thing. I don't have to deal with him watching me.

"Huh." Mabel thought about it, "The whole summer eh?"

I look at Mabel, "How about we make a deal?"

"A deal? What's the reason?"

"Well...There's might be a chance that Dipper will meet me and might like me again. I know that you don't like that. So the deal is that I will avoid him and make sure he doesn't meet me for the rest of the summer. Only if you stay away from us...that includes me and Gideon. We will pretend that we don't know each other."

Mabel bites down on her lower lip, thinking about it, "But Gideon is my sugar plumb...."

"Then do you want me to meet your brother all over again?"

Mabel growled at me. Then she ran through her long glossy hair, "Well...I won't have to deal with you for the summer....And will get my brother back. You blinded him....Argh....This is hard...I won't get my sugar plumb!....wait..."

I knew where she was going with that.... 

"And after the summer...You still can't see Gideon." I pointed out.

she growled at me even more, "Why not? You aren't even there to see Dipper so there is no need for the deal after the summer."

"Once I leave...I can and will find a way to get connected with Dipper if I hear that you got with Gideon. Gideon will tell me everything."

Mabel scowl, "Fine! I want my brother back by you not seeing him! You will only blind him."

I then stretch out my hand and she shook it. The deal was completed.

Then Mabel faced Will, "Do it Will."

Will nod his shaking head, "Y-yes Mistress."

Then Will went over to Dipper's side and started to erase his memories. Gideon grabbed my hand gently, "Thanks."

I smiled, "Of course. Plus I don't care for him anymore. Sure he saved my life...but it is something not worth remembering."

Gideon gave a small smile.

"D-Done." Will stuttered.

"Okay now get them out of my sight." Mabel ordered.

Will nod, "Y-Yes Mistress Mabel."

Then Will snaps his fingers and suddenly Gideon and I were back in the Shack. I looked around, seeing everything was normal. Which was nice.

Gideon sighed with relief, "Thank goodness everything is back to normal."

I smiled, "yeah." I then elbow him playfully, "Now it is just you and me now Mystery Cousin! Don't have to deal with those Gleefuls anymore!"

Gideon cheered, "Yay! We finally got rid of them!" Then he hugs me, "Then we can work on our monster hunts."

"Solving our own mysteries." I chuckled after him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a week and it was wonderful! It was just like at the beginning of the summer. No Gleefuls! It was just me, Gideon, and Uncle Bud....oh and the monsters and creatures of the forest.