Chapter 28: Ending the end of the world

What's up people! Thank you for reading this!....I got nothing else to say.....alright to the story.

Gideon POV

I slowly opened my eyes and I was in darkness and I was in pain. I groan and I started to wake up.

"Gideon?" A voice called out in the emptiness, "Gideon, my love, are you okay?" 

It was Mabel. 

I raised up, "Sure." I then made the stone glowed so I can see Pacifica. Pacifica was laying on the ground right next to me, but she wasn't moving. "Pacifica?" I questioned, "Pacifica!"

I then went to her side and shook her gently, "Pacifica! Please don't be dead!"

I rolled her to her back. I then bent down close to her mouth and nose to see if she was breathing. Thank goodness she was breathing. It was slow and weak for she was pretty drained but she was alive at least. I sigh with relief, "She's alive. Just very weak. We just made it alive." I then leaned back, "We are okay."

"I'm not. We need to get out of here before trouble comes." Mabel snapped.

"We can't-"

"you can use my amulet and lift us up. We need to get out of here before they come and get us or we will be dead meat. Plus, who knows what Dipper had done while we were gone?"

"Okay."

I then use the amulet and lifted both Mabel and Pacifica up and headed out.

We entered into the apocalypse. Dipper was still tied and gag, mad as heck. I gently laid Pacifica and Mabel down. I look over at Mabel's leg. It was bad and was just covered in blood and was continuing to bleed. "We need to stop the bleeding somehow." I announced.

I then looked around, then having an idea. I then went over to Dipper and untied his gag, "If you yell out, I will make sure you mouth is glued close!" I removed the gag and Dipper didn't say anything. He only glared at me. I then went over to Mabel and wrap the cloth tightly around the wound.

Mabel smiled at me. I gagged. 

Why does she like me!? It is so gross!

Mabel sighed, "Now what are we going to do? We got your witch cousin. Now what?"

"Stop calling her names." I growled, "Pacifica is a wonderful, pretty, fun, smart, and amazing girl. She is better than you. That is why you hate her so much. So just back off....please."

Mabel looked at me, "Why do you care so much for that runt. She is nothing. What's wrong with me?"

"you are a-"

Then Pacifica started to groan, taking my attention away from Mabel. I turn my attention to her and gently shook her, "Pacifica? Paz, wake up. Please be okay."

Pacifica slowly opened her eyes, "G-Gideon?"

I smiled with joy, "Oh! Thank goodness that you are okay!" I then hugged her tightly, "Are you okay? How do you feel? Do you remember anything? Do you know what you love? Like? Hangout with..."

"Gideon!" Pacifica stopped me, "I-I'm fine. Just tired and weak. Just feel like everything and I mean everything was just force back into me. Just...Just give me a minute."

I smiled and release her, "Okay, Paz."

After a few minutes, Pacifica sat up but was still dazed, "Whoa...this is the apocalypse."

I chuckled, "Yeah."

Pacifica looks over at Mabel with a small glared. I bet Mabel was doing the same thing. Then Pacifica looks over and notice Dipper, "Why is he here?"