Syndicate ㅡ MYG

By honeygcf

Stuck in a war involving the man she falls in love with. |Currently proofreading| Highest rankings #52 in Yoo... More

Introduction
Cast I
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
17
18
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
24
25
26
27
28
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Epilogue
Book Two : ALLIANCE
Alliance | Cast II
Alliance ㅡ prelude
Alliance | chapter one
Alliance | chapter two
Alliance | Chapter Three

Sixteen

4.6K 179 28
By honeygcf

Ellen

"Fuck!" I heard Yoongi whisper followed by movements from his side of the bed.

I opened my eyes and the sun wasn't up yet I turned around and saw Yoongi buttoning up his shirt.

"What happened?" I managed to say with a dry throat.
"Hoseok just called he said one of the houses on the westside got attacked" he spoke quickly.

I quickly sat up and rubbed my eyes "Was itㅡ"

He nodded "YesㅡJihoon and his men"

I swallowed hard to speak again "What are you going to do?"

"Well we need to check out the area first"
"I'm comingㅡ"
"No, you're not" he sat down knowing I was upset "ㅡit's too dangerous I'd feel better knowing you're here"
He kissed my forehead and I nodded.

"Ok remember where I hid the guns for emergencies..." he said as he loaded his guns and locked them onto his holster.

"Third drawer of every dresser" I quickly replied.

"If anything happenㅡ"
"Call you immediately" I finished.

He nodded "If someone breaks into the house,"
"Run towards the garage and get the black Mercedes, keys are under the seat" I smiled up at him.

"Good and if you go out take the bodyguards" he walked up to me licking his lips before kissing me.
He put his blazer on and started walking out "Be careful and keep me updated on everything,"

"Be back safe and tell my dad to go fuck himself..."

"I will babyㅡwait for me tonightㅡ" he shot me his gummy smile before closing the door.
Without realizing it I drifted back to sleep with my phone in my hand.

___________

I woke up to my phone vibrating.
"8:00 am?" I turned off my alarm and sat up the bed felt cold without Yoongi. I showered and got dressed quickly.

"Goodmorning Miss Ellen!" I was greeted by the employees that were all finishing breakfast in the kitchen.

"Goodmorning everybody." I smiled

"Is Mr. Min coming down?" asked Hana as she set my breakfast in the dining table.

"He left early for some businessㅡ but thank you," As usual I felt anxious and worried for Yoongi and the guysㅡbut still finished my breakfast and cleaned after myself.

"Hana can you please go look for Koosung and Jonah tell them to get the truck readyㅡI want to go out" she nodded and walked out.

__________

"Hello boys~" I greeted the guards as we boarded the truck.

"Good day, Miss Ellen looking lovely," Koosung replied.
"Where are we headed today boss?" asked Jonah as we drove out.

"Shopping?" I suggested and they nodded.

___________

"It's not as crowded as I thought it'd be?" I said to Koosung who was helping me with my bags.

"Well it's early in the morning and a weekday," he shrugged, "ㅡwhere the fuck is Jonah?"

Worried we both looked around and saw him trailing behind with three ice cream cones.

"Sorry boss, I just couldn't resist," he smiled as he handed both of us a cone.

"Ellen!"

The three of us quickly turned around.

"Sori?" I squinted my eyes.

From a distance I saw my best friend running towards me, before I could approach her Koosung pulled my arm and Jonah stood in front of me.

"It's ok guys she's my friend!" They both looked at each other and stepped away.

"Oh my God, Ellen!" she fell into my arms crying.

Feeling confused at her outburst I hugged her back "...what's wrong?"

"A lot has happened since you disappeared," she calmed down and held my hands.

"Wait didn't Zoe tell you what happened?"

"Zoe? You've seen Zoe!" she asked surprised.
I tilted my head in confusionㅡ
Last time I checked we were all best friends?
What the fuck happened?

"Ellen she's working for your dad, all the other girls areㅡ" she held on to my hands tightly "ㅡhe tried to get me to work for him but I just couldn't, I couldn't do that to your mom or you..."

She bit her lip to hold back tearsㅡstill in shock I felt tears rolling down my cheeks.
Fucking bitches.

"I haven't been able to reach youㅡyou changed your number and just completely disappeared; my family left to Thailand" she explained.

"What about you?" I finally managed to ask.

"I stayed behind to look for you I had to warn you,"
I hugged her tightly then looked at Koosung and Jonah who were nodding in approval.

"Call Yoongi tell him to meet me at his officeㅡnow!"

Yoongi

"Did they steal anything?" I asked as I walked into the warehouse with Hoseok and Namjoon.

"No boss they just shot two of our men and left this" one of the guards handed Namjoon an envelope.

"He wants to meet with us--" said Namjoon after reading the letter. "ㅡthis was in there"

He handed me a small silk bag tied with a thread, they guys circled around me curious at the unexpected package. I pulled out a thin gold necklace with a dainty 'E' pendant, it was beautiful, it was probably Eunmi's but it was covered in blood.

"That fuckerㅡ" I gritted my teeth.

"So what are we going to do now?" asked Hoseok

"Well we're moving everything out of here contact Jimin tell him to hold on to the merchandise in one of his strip clubs" I rubbed my chin "ㅡwe need to move quickly and quietly so they won't find any other of our establishments"

"Boss!" I heard one of my drivers run in, "Miss Ellen wants to see you in the office"

Fuck

"I want everything out of here by tonight!" I ordered before walking out. I ran into the truck followed by Namjoon and Hoseok then made our way back to the city.

"Did she mention why?" I asked the driver "nothing specific bossㅡbut Koosung did say not to worry,"

I sighed in relief as Namjoon patted my back.
"She's a tough girlㅡstop worrying so much."

___________

As soon as I pushed open the glass door to the top floor of my building I saw Ellen standing looking out towards the city.

"What happened baby?" I said as soon as I walked into my office.

Instead of saying anything she ran up to me and gave me a gentle kiss.

Yup, this was worth the drive back here.

She pulled away and turned "ㅡshe's my friend Im Sori," she pointed at another girl seated on the couch against the wall.

"Shit, I'm sorry for not seeing you there before," I adjusted my blazer and offered her a handshake. She was nervous, trembling.

"Sitㅡwe want to talk to youㅡ" Ellen pulled out my chair and basically pushed me down to sit at my desk and she remained standing beside me. I looked towards the pale girl fidgeting in her seat in front of us.

"I bumped into her at the mallㅡ"  Ellen began glancing at me then at her friend "ㅡapparently my father asked all my friends to work for himㅡbut she was the only one to reject his offer."

She sat down on top of my desk and turned to me "ㅡbaby, the day I went to my mother's grave I made Namjoon stop at the house,"
"Yeah, he mentioned it..." I nodded

"One of my "friends" showed up while I was there and said she's been looking for me. She pretended to be worried," she finished walking towards her friend who was on the verge of tears.

"She had no idea of anything that happened until nowㅡmy dad covered up everything and made it seem like I had turned my back on him," she bit her lip trying to contain her anger.

"Do you think she followed us back home?" she asked looking back at Namjoon.

"I doubt itㅡshe's newㅡscared and if she had they would've surprised us at home not on one of the warehouses" I interrupted.

"So they don't know any of your locationsㅡthe house?" Ellen walked towards me as I stood up.

"Noㅡthey have no idea that's why they're getting your friends in on it nowㅡthey're desperate."

I looked at the girl who seemed intimidated "ㅡwhat else do you know?"

"He just promised things for us to lead him to Ellen," she stuttered. I felt my blood boil at the thought of Ellen being a target.

"Baby, I want him dead..." she whispered for me to be the only one to hear. I looked back into her eyesㅡshe was serious.
I nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 39 12
JIMIN×YN Story of 7 Mafia's who just the mafia gang after their fathers.... Min Yoongi one of them has a young sister Min Yn...who have no idea about...
60.8K 2.3K 41
Mafia King... min FRICKEN yoongi, Everyone fears him and trembles at his very name. Except me of course... his girlfriend hehe ^_^ Sequel of King's d...
3K 168 27
Min YoonGi, CEO of Min Enterprises and ruthless Mafia leader (aka Suga) Park Jimin, Famous contemporary dancer and secret Mafia leader What happens w...
311K 13.4K 26
"Please s-stop." I stuttered taking steps backward. "You can't hide away from me Y/N.." "N-no. Y-your wrong---" I started to tear up He kept walking...