Beta || Liam Dunbar || ON HOLD

By -serenityy

"Liam! I swear if you don't get your little werewolf ass back here!" in which the human meets the beta. - no... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

17

2.7K 82 22
By -serenityy

3rd Person.

Adriana huffed out as she laid in bed, staring at the ceiling in complete darkness. Liam had been occupying her mind for two straight days now after their kiss in the bathroom causing her teachers to yell at her and her father to question her antics.

She just couldn't help herself - Liam was simply... amazing.

The past two days had consisted of stolen glances, small smiles and blushes along with the occasional kissing. As soon as she had gone to lacrosse later that day Kira instantly questioned the hickey on her shoulder which was still slightly showing although it was fading more.

Adriana just said she was practicing lacrosse and she got hit with a ball which Kira seemed to believe, maybe she had done that before?

Adriana sighed as turned to her side, resting her hands under her head and closing her eyes in an attempt to ease herself into sleep. She shuffled around the bed for a few seconds trying to get comfortable when there was suddenly a screeching noise from across her room.

She sat up quickly, almost screaming as her eyes landed on a figure crawling it's way into her room through her window. She hushed herself so she didn't make the intruder aware of the fact she knew they were in her room. She silently slipped out of bed and reached for the closest weapon she could find, silently cursing to herself as she gripped onto the hardback version of 'To Kill A Mockingbird'.

She watched silently as the person finally got into her room, cursing with a man's voice as they landed with a large thud on the floor facing away from her.

She took a few tip toe steps towards the person, slowly raising her book above her head as the guy stood up. As they turned to face her she quickly lowered her book, squealing slightly as she did so. "Adriana! It's me!" She relaxed at the voice of Liam before whacking him again. "Ow?! What the hell!"

"You gave me a heart attack, stupid!" She exclaimed, sighing as she tossed her book back onto her bedside table, cringing slightly as she watched Liam groan in pain and rub his hand into his hair, attempting to soothe the stinging sensation.

"I'm sorry." Liam laughed slightly as he watched Adriana sit down on her bed. 

"It's fine. Sorry for hitting you." She laughed slightly as Liam rolled his eyes, glancing over at the book, silently thanking the gods she hadn't picked up one of the other thicker books on her bedside table. "What's up?" She asked, rubbing her hand along her chest as she attempted to slow down her racing heart beat.

Liam heard her heart thundering in her chest and felt terrible for scaring her. "I wanted to see you." Liam shrugged, looking over Adriana'a pajamas which were just a simple pair of black leggings and a purple t-shirt. 

"It couldn't have waited until the morning?" Adriana patted the spot beside her on the bed despite her words and Liam happily sat beside her, glancing over at her as she pulled at the end of her t-shirt. "Stay?" Adriana asked after almost a minute of silence. Liam gave her a questioning look and she sighed. "Never mind, forget about it." She muttered, shaking her head at how stupid her request was.

"No, no, of course i'll stay." Liam smiled at the girl, slipping off his shoes and flopping into the bed. "Come, cuddle with me." Liam smiled, glad that he hadn't changed out of his pajamas like he had planned to.

Adriana smiled shyly at the boy before slipping into the bed beside him, pulling the covers up to her chin. She turned away from Liam so he wouldn't notice the blush currently residing on her cheeks. Liam smiled at her shyness before sliding across the bed towards her and wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her up to him as he rested his chin on her shoulder.

He couldn't help but smile more as he heard Adriana's heart race at his actions.

"What's this?" Liam asked softly as his fingers brushed across a bump on her hip. Adriana shifted from her position and lifted the side of her shirt, showing off the scar across her hipbone. "What happened?.. If you don't mind me asking?" Liam asked carefully.

She moved her shirt back down and sighed out. "It's fine. It happened when I was seven and I was in a car crash. I broke my left leg, elbow and shattered a bone in my hip which I forgot the name of... acetabulum or something like that." She muttered. "They had to cut into my hip to fix it."

"That sucks." Liam frowned at her words, tightening his arms around her in a weak suggestion of protection. "Would you ever want to.. make them disappear?" Liam asked carefully after a few seconds.

"I.. I don't really know." Adriana responded, "I mean as soon as it happened I would have given anything to give it up, but I guess it's just a part of me. I don't know. If it stayed I wouldn't mind and I wouldn't mind if they went away." She shrugged.

Liam nibbled on his lower lip at her words, nodding slightly. "Sleep now?" Adriana hummed in agreement and they both shut their eyes, Liam letting out a long breath into the back of Adriana's neck and she smiled slightly at the reassurance that he was there with her.

____________________

Adriana slowly blinked with a yawn and when she finally opened her eyes she noticed that her head was rested across Liam's chest. Both of her legs wrapped around his right whilst her left hand clung to his shirt and her right held onto his. Her body was pressed against the side of his as if she was some sort of koala bear.

Her smile only grew as she looked up at his face seeing his eyes closed and his mouth hanging open, small snores escaping his lips. He stayed.

She rested her cheek on his chest again so the back of her head was facing him and she sighed out in happiness. Her head slowly moved up and down in time with Liam's breaths, keeping a relaxing rhythm. 

A few minutes later Liam let out a small groan and Adriana shut her eyes. Liam groaned slightly and attempted to sit up, instantly stopping in his tracks as he glanced down and noticed the mess of brown hair lying on his chest peacefully. He smiled at her and slowly moved back down into the bed, raising his free hand to her hair and playing with it.

Adriana shuffled around so she now faced Liam and he smiled lazily at her. "Hey." He greeted with a stupid smile playing on his lips.

"Hey." Adriana replied and sat up, moving towards him slightly before leaning down and pressing her lips against his. Liam smiled into the kiss but instantly frowned when she moved back. "Morning breath," She smiled playfully at him as he pouted at her words.

She swung her leg over his stomach, straddling him. He moved his hands behind his head, hoisting himself up as he watched her movements. "Hi." He smiled at her as she rolled her eyes at his greeting.

"Hello, Liam." She laughed slightly and slipped her hands under the neckline of his shirt, pulling out the chain he was wearing. "What's this?" She asked softly, subconsciously playing with the small paper airplane as she looked at Liam.

"It's something my mom gave to me when I was younger." Liam explained, smiling hopelessly as he looked towards the girl whose eyes were trained on the silver chain. A strand of her hair fell over her hair as she looked down and Liam moved his hand up, moving the hair back behind her ear, leaving his hand rested on her cheek for a few seconds.

Adriana looked back up at Liam as his warm hand touched her cheek. They stared at each other for a few seconds before Liam slowly started pulling her down to meet him. Their lips connected again and Adriana dropped the chain, moving her hands to hold his face as his rested on her hips.

"Adriana!" The two teens pulled back at the sound of Adriana's father's voice and both of their heads shot towards the door as footsteps began to move towards her room.

"I'm naked! Don't come in!" Adriana exclaimed, cringing at her own words as she stumbled off of Liam and the bed, landing on the floor with a thud. She quickly motioned for Liam to hide as the footsteps got louder.

"I'm coming in!" Her dad called again.

"I'm naked!" She exclaimed once more, panicking slightly as she looked around the room for somewhere for Liam to hide.

"No you're not." Her dad spoke once more and Liam quickly launched himself to the window as the door opened. Adriana shut the window tightly as the door fully opened, revealing her father in his police uniform.

"DAD! I Could have been naked!" Adriana called, leaning against the window, hoping Liam had hidden well. "Dad?" She questioned with a confused tone as she watched her dad shuffle around her room, looking in her closet and under her bed. "What are you doing?" She asked as calmly as she could.

Liam breathed heavily as he sat on the roof of the Peters' household, listening to Adriana complain about her dad 'messing around in her room.' He leaned over the ledge of the roof towards her window trying to look in.

He quickly jerked back as Adam's head poked out of the window, looking around suspiciously, glancing towards the roof, not noticing Liam. "What are you doing?!" Adriana exclaimed as she watched her dad close the window.

"Sorry.. I swear I heard a boy's voice in here." Adam eyed his daughter and Adriana just shrugged as cooly as she could. "Sorry again, Pookie." She frowned again at the nickname as he kissed her forehead and exited the room, not noticing Liam's shoes that had been kicked off and were left lying with a pile of Adriana's.

Both of the teenagers let out a sigh as they heard Adam walk back downstairs and Adriana rushed to the window, sliding it open and squealing slightly when Liam dropped in from nowhere. "Sly. I like it, Pookie." Liam teased and Adriana giggled, shoving him away by his chest.

"Shut up, Dunbar."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

983K 37.1K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 34K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.2M 47.6K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...