Kakashi's Little Wolf [Kakas...

By Artsy_Jayy

They lived a happy life together. Kakashi and his family were always together. They would visit his wife's vi... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Filler: Chidori and Lee
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chatper fouteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Filler: Chidori and Gaara
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Filler: Chidori and Sasuke
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter nineteen

6.5K 221 209
By Artsy_Jayy

Hallo! I know it looks like I didn't change anything in the chapter but there's a little bonus at the bottom😁

Days, weeks and Months have passed as Team seven continued to do the same thing. Mission, train and just relax. They've gotten closer with each other but there was something that just made things feel weird... like some bad energy.

"Hey Sasuke! Let's train?" Chidori, who was the first to get through to Sasgay, asked sweetly.

The raven haired male gave her a soft smile. He looked at her and just silently complimented her beauty. Sweet smile, beautiful electric blue eyes, kind heart and a very strong will. He had completely fallen for her.

Sasuke snapped out of his thoughts. "Sasuke... are you ok?" Chidori asked holding his forehead and was face to face with him. Sasuke shook it off as he backed up blushing madly.

"I-I'm fine... just... day dreaming.." he said finally looking her in the eyes. "I think training is the best Idea" he smiled.

Chidori cheered happily as Sasuke walked closer to her. They were going to have fun!

But Chidori didn't know that this was the last time she'll be able to train or see Sasuke again.

   😚
<|•|>
  /  \

One night Chidori was walking late at night when she saw sasuke walking towards the entrance of the village. "Sasuke! Where are you going?!" She asked as she ran to him.

He stopped in his track and turned around. "I'm leaving" he said coldly. "Why?" She asked. She knew exactly what he meant by leaving but why? Why did he want to leave?

"I need to get my revenge on my brother" he said staring at her. "Then let's do it as a team!" She squeaked.

"No.... Chidori.... You can't...I-it's-"

"It's what? Huh? It's just that we will just be a burden? Huh?! Is that what we are to you?" She said in a pissed tone. Eyes really filled with tears.

"Chidori you're not a burden to me but...... The rest of the team might bring me down......" He said in a sad tone.

Sasuke and Chidori had this kind of understanding..... They support each other. Chidori considered him as a great friend. A person she could trust her secrets with.

But Sasuke saw her in a different way. He found her as the perfect partner. The girl of his life. His one and only. His sweetheart. His angel. His love.

"So what? You're just gonna leave us? Just like your heartless brother? Leaving the people he cares about?" She said. Sasuke was shocked in her words. 'She's right...But....' He thought.

"Please don't leave sasuke" she sniffled. Her beautiful blue eyes filled with tears.

"Chidori.... I'm sorry..... But I have to" he said.

But he didn't leave yet. He did the unexpected. He kissed her straight in the lips. After the kiss he looked at her and said "stay safe Chidori". Then hit her in her pressure point.

Before she could fall he caught her and laid her down slowly. "I'm sorry" he sniffled then ran away

They were the best of friends. They would most likely be talking to each other if they'd have a group meeting.

They would protect each other and their team. Their bond wasn't as strong as lee's or gaara's but it was still a strong bond.

"Chidori..... I'm sorry" she heard Sasuke's voice lingered in the dark void she was in.

"Sasuke?" She mumbled as she struggled to look for the boy.

"Chidori?" The voice changed into a higher voice. "Chidori..... Wake up" said a very concerned voice

"Chidori chan! Way up!" Yelled a higher voice. "Naruto! Don't yell at her!" Said a fatherly voice.

She didn't want to open her eyes knowing her father might scold her for staying so late at night that she even talked and kissed sa-

Wait! Sasuke!

She opened her eyes and yelled "sasuke!" As she sat up right.

"Chidori! You're awake!.... Why were you sleeping here?!" Lee asked giving her a hug.

"That is also my question......" Said her dear father. "She looked up at him and gave him a sad look. Kakashi didn't really understood that look till he noticed a red mark on her neck.... Like someone hit her.

'She spoke to sasuke' he thought. He gave her a weak smile and helped her up. "Don't worry...... I'll try my best to bring him back" Kakashi whispered.

Lee pov.

. "Don't worry...... I'll try my best to bring him back" Kakashi Sensei whispered. 

She cares about sasuke? Why? Yes he's her team mate but..... I want her to be mine only...

She looked so sad. So depressed. She doesn't look well... why is it so hard to have her?

First Gaara now Sasuke? Who else is going to be my rival? Neji?

Rrrr! Who ever will be my Rival I will do it! I will go through it! I will win!

BONUS!

Chidori stood by her room as she hummed out a song, flipping through an adventure story book. Kakashi was downstairs reading his favorite perverted series, which Chidori was ready to spoil to her father one of these days.

A knock on the door interrupted his reading. Lee stood there with hopeful eyes. Kakashi, who had once made lee jeep his distance from his daughter had let the boy in and told him that his daughter was upstairs, probably reading something as well.

As much as Kakashi was hurt by what had happened to her in the chunin exams, he could not blame Lee as it was Chidori who did switch places and that he had to get use to it.

Chidori was not a normal shinobi and he knew more challenges awaits her.

Lee was her 'friend' and he couldn't or at least didn't have the heart to tell her to avoid the boy as she had grown fond of him.

Lee politely thanked Kakashi and walked up to Chidori's room. He quietly knocked and was quickly answered by girl he expected.

She smiled lightly as her and entered her room, in which he went straight to the point.

"Chidori, would you... like to be with me?" He quickly as the girl looked surprised. "I mean... do you like me?... cause I like like you."

She looked even more shocked at what he added as her masked face still showed redness.

She then looked down with disappointment. "What about Sakura?" 

Lee gave a low chuckle. "I only liked her because of her wide forehead, they could fit these bushy brown of mine."  He joked but it seemed that the white haired wolf took it as an insult to a friend.

A sting on pain went across the boy's face and looked at her wide eyed.

"You do not insult Sakura like that! Do not insult anyone because of their looks!" She snarled. "If you are only into the looks and not the personality then leave! I don't like people like that!"

Rock lee brought his hands up and gave her a tight hug. "Easy! I was just joking!" He exclaimed and looked at her rather pissed expression. "I just wanted to make you laugh or something... but it seems that I am failing at it. I'm sorry if i offended you."

Chidori rolled her eyes yet stayed quiet, a signal for him to keep talking.

"I just came here to tell you that I am willing to wait... wait until you are old enough or ready enough for us to become... something." He said softly as he gently pulled down her mask and fluttered his eyes closed, pressing his lips to her soft ones. "I promise to wait until you are ready."

It was not long, it was rather quick as Lee took in her innocent looking features. He smiled softly at her.

Chidori gave a giggle and pointed to something behind him. " I think you should have asked the judge first." Lee turned to look at the pissed off father who tapped his foot and crossed hus arms.

"You dare to kiss my daughter in my house?" Kakashi questioned in a low and terrifying voice. Lee gulped and gave a sheepish smile. "Do you know what happens to boys who court my daughter without my approval?"

Lee glanced at the open window before turning to look at the enraged father. "I don't think I want to know!" He sprinted and jumped put of the window, leaving the Hatakes.

"You just had to scare him off, didn't you?"

"Just wanted to make sure whose daughter he was dealing with." Kakashi chuckled then turned to go back down stairs.

Chudori giggled as first but as her father left her room, her face heated up at the thought of the kiss from senpai. She placed her hands in her rapidly beating heart.

"A promise is a promise... and I will wait too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 305 20
What if Sasuke had killed Naruto after all? The blonde would never become Hokage, he did not marry Hinata, he had no children... Or have he... What i...
7.1K 164 18
One incident, just one small incident changed Naruto's point of view. He realised that he doesn't likes Sakura anymore. Instead he slowly started to...
261K 9.9K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...
44.2K 1K 54
**COMPLETE & CURRENTLY EDITING** (l/n) (y/n) is born in the (l/n) clan where they control the Shizengan (Shizen - nature). They are the only ones who...