My New Teacher [Larry - Stude...

By 1DLarry123

Louis Tomlinson is a student in the 12th grade. He's not really good in school and he has already repeated tw... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 *Smut*
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Important Author's Note
Character Ask Answers
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 40

16.2K 501 84
By 1DLarry123

We arrive at the airport in France and I wake Harry up who fell asleep.

"Babe we're here." I say and he slowly opens his eyes.

"Ok." he says smiling and we get off the plane.

We wait for our luggage and Harry keeps pulling me closer and closer to him slowly. I smile more with every inch less and I wrap my arm around him as well. He turns around so he's facing me and puts his hands on my cheeks. I smile up at him fondly and stand on my tip toes to place a quick kiss on his lips. He smiles and I see turn my head, seeing our luggage.

"C'mon!" I say and take his hand, pulling him with me.

We quickly take our luggage and then we leave the airport. Harry looks at the note principal Owens handed him with the name and location of the hotel and stop a taxi. We sit down in it and tell the driver where to bring us.

"You guys know that that isn't a hotel, right?" he asks in a french accent.

"Sorry?" I ask.

"It's not a hotel." he repeats.

"What is it then?" Harry asks.

"Mon dieu! It's one of the old apartements. They're beautiful." he explains and I smile at Harry.

"Thank you." I say and the driver shrugs.

He parks in front of the old building and it really looks beautiful. It has the typical french balconies with flowers and huge window. We pay the driver and take our luggage. Harry takes the keys out and we enter the house. We walk up some stairs and then we're in front of our door. Harry looks at me smiling, then unlocks it, opens it. It's not really big but that's ok, because it looks really beautiful. The walls are white and there's a big white couch in the middle of the room in front of a big tv. It's on a grey soft carpet and there's a glass table in front of it. There's wodden floor and huge windows with beautiful curtains. There's a small kitchen and a huge door through which you probably get into the bedroom.

"Wow." I say amazed and Harry nods.

Suddenly he wraps his arms around my hips, bending down a bit and lifts me up, his arms under my bum so I don't slip out of his arms accidently. He smiles up at me and I wrap my arms around his neck, helping him hold me up. He spins me around and I giggle in his shoulder. I look at him when he stops and press my lips. He slowly lets me slide down against him, not breaking the kiss. He wraps his arms around my waist and leans in more so I have to lean back a little, causing me to smile into the kiss. He pulls back and takes my hand, only holding my fingers lightly and guiding me to the bedroom.

There's a huge white bed with white and grey covers and pillows. Then there's a white warderobe and another white door that probably leads to the bathroom. There's a huge window door, through which you get on the balcony. You can see the Eiffel tour perfectly and because it's already getting dark the lights are on, making it even more visible. There's champagne and two glasses on a small table and outside on the balcony is another table and two chairs.

"This is so beautiful." Harry says and I nod.

He wraps his arms around me from behind and I lean back into him. We stay like this for a while, close to each other, just looking out of the window at the Eiffel tour. Harry places a gentle kiss on my neck and pulls away.

"Let's unpack." he says and I nod.

We put our clothes into the warderobe and the other things where they belong. With every minute I love it here more. It's literally perfect.

When we're ready we go outside on the balcony and I lean over the railing, putting my hands on it. Harry stands next to me, doing the same and we just enjoy the fresh air and the light wind. I close my eyes and take a deep breath through my nose. Harry looks at me smiling and pulls me into his arms. He leans in so I have to lean back against the railing and he holds me, making sure I don't fall. He presses his lips to mine in a slow, soft kiss, both of us closing our eyes. He pulls me back and slowly pulls away.

He goes inside and comes back with the champagne and the glasses. He hands me one of them and places his on the table. He opens the bottle and fills our glasses. We clink glasses and take a sip. It tastes really good even though I'm normally not such a big fan of champagne. Harry puts his arm around my waist, holding the glass with his other hand and we wath the light show of the Eiffel tour. Suddenly we hear a loud bang and then there's a firework. I look at Harry smiling and peck his lips, then watching the firework again.

After another we drank the whole bottle and are both a bit tipsy. I place my empty glass on the table and wrap my arms around Harry's neck. I lean in and kiss him so he quickly place his glass on the table as well. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls em close, no space between us. His tongue brushs over my lips I immediatly part them, giving him the entrance he asked for. We put as much love as possible into the kiss as Harry's tongue roams my mouth. I suck gently on his tongue and he moans quietly. He pulls my shirt up, his hands slipping under it, stroking my back. I pull away from his lips, brushing mine over his skin, down to his neck. I start placing kisses there, nibbling on the skin and sucking lightly. slip my hand under his shirt and roam his abs and chest. I pull away and take his shirt off, looking at his toned chest. 

He pulls me back into a passionate kiss slowly lowers his hands from my back to my bum, cupping it. I smile a bit into the kiss and gently suck on his bottom lip. He squeezes my bum lightly and then moves his hands back up, pulling my shirt with his hands. He pulls away and takes it off, kissing my shoulders and neck afterwards. I press him against me, our bare chests touching and our lips fitting like puzzle pieces. I start walking forward slowly so he takes steps back until he's against the wall of the house. I kiss his neck again, slowly moving down his chest and down his stomach, kneeling down in front of him. I suck a lovebite into his hip bone, my hands on his hips. I pull away and unbutton Harry's jeans, pulling them down.

"Lou, not here." Harry moans as I start placing kisses on his member through the fabric of his boxers.

I lick him through his boxers, leaving small wet marks with my saliva. Harry moans as I continue sucking gently. He pulls me up and crashes his lips back on mine, placing his hands on my upper arms, pulling me into the bedroom. He kicks the door shut and lifts me up, laying me down on the bed. He looks at me for a few seconds, then crawls on the bed on top of me. He starts sucking on my neck, his lips wandering down to my chest. His tongue swirls around my nipple, then he sucks lightly, causing me to moan.

"So beautiful." he whispers, placing a few kisses on my tummy that I still have from the pregnancy.

It reminds me of when I was pregnant and he kept talking to my stomach and kissed or put his hand on it all the time. He sucks on the soft skin over the waistband of my jeans, leaving marks there and his hands rest on my thighs. He moves them up to the button of my jeans, popping the button. He pulls my jeans down, kissing every new inch of my leg, causing me to shiver. He moves back up and kisses my inner thigh, sucking gently, causing me to moan. His lips wander to my erection and he kisses it softly a few times.

"Haz please." I say, turning my head to the side and closing my eyes as he starts palming me.

He tugs at the waistband of my boxers and pulls them down, my member springing free. Harry takes it in his hand and starts pumping slowly. I throw my head back against the pillows and groan. Harry leans down and takes my cock in his hand, licking a thick strip from base to top.

"Fuck...Harry!" I groan, my eyes still shut, face contured in pleassure.

Harry takes the tip in his mouth, licking and sucking. Harry pulled back, licking over the tip with his tongue.

"So...good." I moan.

He slips the head between his lips and slides his mouth down the shaft, licking around it as he goes. He takes as much of me as he can handle, feeling me in the back of his throat and he pulls his lips off slowly, just to move them back down, bopping up and down repeatedly.

"S-stop." I moan because I could come right here and now.    

Harry releases me with a pop and looks up at me from between my legs. I pull him back up to me and we lock eyes and meet in a sloppy kiss, tongues colliding together repeatedly. I break free first and look a him with lust in my eyes.

"Fuck me...please." I whisper and Harry nods.

He stands up and pulls his owns boxers down. He wedges himself between my legs and leans over, kissing me once on the lips before reaching into the bedside drawer. He pops open the cap of the lube and coats two of his fingers with the substance. Harry pushs one digit in to the knuckle and I gasp.

"Relax." Harry says softly and I nod.

Harry pushs his finger in further, pulling it back out and pushing slowly back in once more.

"More." I beg and Harry obliges.

He pushs a second finger in beside the other and scissores them lightly. He curls them upwards and I let out a loud moan.

"Fuck...do that again..please!" I moan and Harry repeats the same actions until I'm moaning so loud even the neighbors can hear me. I push back on Harry's fingers and Harry swears he has never seen anything so hot in his life. He reachs down to rub a hand along his own length before pulling his fingers out. 

Harry puts a condom on and some lube on his length and lines himself up with my entrance. He pushs the head in me, both of us moaning at the sudden contact. He pushs in slowly, making sure not to hurt me and I push back, making him go deeper in me.

Harry groans and pushs his entire length inside me, his hips meeting my bum. I grip his biceps as I feel him pull out, just to push back in again slowly.

"Faster...please." I beg and Harry doesn't hesitate for a second.

He pulls out of me and snaps his hips, pounding inside me again.

"Harry...oh fuck." I groan as Harry continues thrusting into me.

He moves closer to me and pulls on my legs to tilt me up a litte further, giving us a new angle.

"Fuck yes! Right there...again." I scream as Harry continues thrusting into me.

Louis repeats the angle, hitting my prostate with each thrust. Harry continues, his thrusts becoming longer and faster with each snap of his hips.

"Harry...need to...gonna..." I start, but Harry gets the message.

He grabs my length once more and strokes it once, twice, three times before I'm spilling across me chest with a low groan of "Fuuuuck..."

 Harry's thrusts become sloppy and he's nearing the end too, a few more thrusts and he's shooting into the condom, riding out his high before pulling out of me. He pulls off the condom and tosses it into the bin before laying next to me. I'm trying to catch my breath, my cum still painted across my stomach.

"I love you." I say exhausted.

"I love you too." Harry says and pulls me into his arms, not caring about the cum.

He puts the covers over us and only minutes later we fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5.8K 44
Harry attends a Christian school with new teacher, Louis Tomlinson. Everything seemed to go by smoothly until Harry realizes that he has created a cr...
124K 3.7K 13
Louis Tomlinson is the new English teacher at the all-boys school. He has just gotten out of university and are at the age 24. Louis lives with his b...
23.8K 235 6
The AU where Louis is a 25-year-old driving instructor and Harry is a 17-year-old virgin who's really awful at seduction, except for the time he gets...
60.2K 2.1K 24
When he's forced to share a room at boarding school with the new kid, Louis Tomlinson is pretty annoyed. But it becomes clear that the new boy is afr...