Kissing Hayes #1

By linastefanova

Highest Ranking in Romance #12 |Previously known as "Beautiful Disaster"| ... More

Chapter 1 : The Halls
Chapter 2 : Abuse
Chapter 3 : Dinner With The Grey Family
Chapter 4 : The Truth
Chapter 5 : The Fight
Chapter 6 : Shocked
Chapter 7 : His House
Chapter 8 : He Smells Good
Chapter 9 : Midnight
Chapter 10 : Bitch Needs A lesson
Chapter 11 : Truth or Dare
Chapter 12 : It's Jesus
Chapter 13 : Secrets Out
Chapter 14 : Breath
Chapter 15 : Trip
Chapter 16 : Hickeys
Chapter 17 : You're Fucking With The Wrong Motherfucker
Chapter 18 : The Things You Do To Me
Chapter 19 : Ruthless
Chapter 20 : Pub
Chapter 21 : Our Little Trip
Chapter 22 : Kidnapped
Chapter 23 : Pain
Chapter 24 : Back To Sniffing Him
Chapter 25 : You're Crazy
Chapter 26 : Adventure
Chapter 27 : Betrayal
Prom Outfits
Chapter 29 : Prom
Chapter 30 : Goodbye
The End
Sequel
Sequel Out!!

Chapter 28 : Queen Bee Madz

17.6K 412 29
By linastefanova

Daria's POV

I didn't sleep all night thinking of what he said.

How can you forget someone when all you see and think is him. It's impossible. God, even when he's ignoring and avoiding me I actually love him more and more. I want it to stop. I hate yat I fucking love him. It's confusing me.

I picked up my phone and called the one person I know can help.

"Hello?"

"Madison, hey." I said awkwardly.

"Daria? Jesus, why are you calling me." She said in he high pitched bitchy tone. Agh.

"As much as I hate you I really need your help."

"You? The Daria Davis needs my help?"

"Yup. Unfortunately." I mumbled the last part.

"Okay meet me at the mall and from their we head to some bar or-"

"Diner." I said and could feel her rolling her eyes.

"Nerd." She said.

"Whore."

"Hey!"

"Oh shut it! You know its true now get ready." I said and hung up.

Okay so Madison Miller. Queen bee of my previous high school. Ex bestfriend and a total Bitch. Loves vengeance and is almost Regina. So the point she can be real mean and we used to plan on people who pick on me and revenge. And she knows what boys are like. Specially boys like Hayes.

I got dressed in black tights and  purple pinkish skirt that reached mid-thigh and a lace white blouse and tacked it the skirt. I put on my white lace pumps and then applied a bit of make up after putting my hair in a messy bun.

I put on my sunglasses then grabbed my car keys.

I walked out and into my car as I drove off to the mall.

I saw Madison few feet away and rolled my eyes at her dolled up face and to see her already flirting with a guy.

I cleared my throat and she looked towards me and jumped up and down taking her sunglasss off and I did the same. Not the jumping. Jeez.

"You look smoken' girl! I didn't think you would wear 'this'." She squealed.

I rolled my eyes at her but smiled.
"Yup that's me and you..you haven't changed at all." I said and we hugged. Talk about awkward.

It's a long story to why we aren't friends anymore. She just became a bully and a cocky bitch and cheated on me with my boyfriend.

Though I knew all her secrets and she knew mine we never spoke bad of each other. Only to each other though.

"Well let's go to Starbucks and talk yeah?" She said smiling her dazzling smile. She's just so pretty. Everyone used to be jealous of her. Including me.

We sat down in Starbucks and we ordered Apple cinnamon muffins with hot chocolate. It's our favorite.

"Okay. Spill."

"So there is this hot guy..." I began.

"Did you just say hot?! I like where this is going." She smirked.

I rolled my eyes and told her about everything. She knows about me street fighting anyway.

"So what do I do?" I said frustrated.

"God he's a dick. But seriously we're talking about THE Hayes Grey here. The most hot cold and feared gangleader. That's insane." She said and groaned.

"Who said I was sane?" I said bored.

"You are not. Trust me."

"Well?"

"I think you should try and move on. As hard as it is, he kinda rejected you in a way...to protect you. And you should take advantage of that. He is giving you a chance to have a free happy life without gangs kidnapping you and following you everywhere. He is giving you freedom. He loves you Daria. That's why he's letting you go. You should understand. I know it will make you suffer and memories will crush into your mind. But you have to fight them and try to push the past away. Just live your life and forget. No regrets." She said and winked holding my hands.

I had tears in my eyes but I just had to comment.

"Is Madison Miller the cold queen bee talking sentimental bullshit?" I teased and wiped my tears.

She laughed and sighed sadly.

"Shut up. But am serious Dee, just try and if you need my help am just a call away." She said taking a bite from her muffin.

"I think you're right. I should just let him go i guess." I said and sniffd feeling my chest tighten.

Maddy hugged me tightly and sighed.

"Okay babe. Let's walk around." She said and grabbed her bag.

Just as I got up I saw Hayes with two blondes on his lap. One kissing his neck. And the other he was kissing hers. You have got to be kidding me.

"Madz." I whispered tears warning to fall.

"She looked up at me and then to wear am looking and gasped.

"He did not!" She said and i could see her voice tone turning into a bitchy one.

"I'll show these sluts! " she said and began heading towards them.

Oh shit. I hid behind a wall so I could hear but wouldn't be seen.

Madison the girls by their hairs and threw them on the ground.
She then...oh my God. She slapped him. And..have him a middle finger.

"That's for Dee." She said in a bitchy tone and walked away swaying her hip with her head high.

I rolled my eyes at her smutty position then followed her.

"What the fuck did you do?" I hissed.

"I don't know from where is this all confidence either. I was gonna shit my pants. His face was hot creepy." She said worried.

"You just have to say hot do you?"

"Yup. It's a fact."

"I know."

Just then my phone rang. I looked at the ID and saw layla. I picked up and heard shuffling.

"Hello?"

"Oh Daria. Hi. It's layla."

"Yeah I know."

"I just wanted to remind that tomorrow is prom. There's a ball and we're going wether you like it or not and you're coming. So we really need to go shopping." She explained .

"Shopping? For what?" I said into the phone trying not to let Madison hear the word 'shopping' cause she will drag me to every shop.

"Dresses of course. Now bye bye."

"Wait. Am already in the mall right now with..a friend." I said.

"Oh then go ahead by a dress. And shoes!! Bye!!" She said and hung up.

"Umm Madison." I hesitantly called.

She turned and asked what?

"There is prom Tomorrow and I need to get a dress and shoes. Wanna hel-"

"Holyyy shit!! Yes let's go!! Where do we start first?! Hmmm your hair yeah. And oh u Will look hot!!! We will let that son of a bitch regret leaving you. Come on." She said cheerfully and dragged me to God knows where.

I sighed. This is gonna be a long day.

______
Hey loves!! I hope you liked this chapter. I will try and update today again. I'll try.

Please comment and vote. Please *-*

Love ya ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 241 45
There is nothing more beautiful than watching an innocent angel fall apart at my sinful actions. I'm going to ruin her. "Augustine." And she comes...
8.4K 344 36
"What's your problem?" He asks darkly. "What's your problem?" I spit back. "Why do you keep following me?" He hisses. "I don't follow you!" I shout...
549K 20K 72
*Completed* "No smart move.. I suppose I can trust you on this.." He said in his deep voice leaving my hand.He didn't need to tell me that.. I was so...
433K 12.8K 53
~"What have that bag ever done to you?" I feel someone touch my shoulder. My instinct took over, I spin around and gave a circle kick. Tyler dogged...