high class stripper

Bởi mystery112

Annabel is a stripper. Nothing more nothing less. Adam is the CEO of Gatorade. Nothing more nothing less. He... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Authors note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors check in
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors note
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Authors note
Another authors note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Authors note
Chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Authors note
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Authors note
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Final chapter

Chapter 37

3.6K 126 2
Bởi mystery112

I woke up with a massive pain in my hand, looked at my hand a bruise was forming over my knuckles I shouldn't of punched the wall but I couldn't help it the pain that I felt inside was unbearable. I crawled out of bed and walked down stairs to the kitchen and a air of pancakes bacon and eggs hit my nose.

" your up " I said to sweets not making eye contact.

" yes, your food is on the counter enjoy, Ryan is in the shower so I'm using the one in the bedroom Is that okay with you " I flinched when she threw the pan into the sink turning on the water soaking it in hot water.

" no "

" no? Are you kidding me Adam your still mad about yesterday" she turned off the water now looking at me

" no I'm not mad at that " fury growing in my insides.

" then what is it "

" why did you tell Colin you love him"

" I-I "

" I WHAT ANNABEL. Do you love him or not because if you do I'm wasting all my time on you " I clenched the chair.

" no "

" I can't hear you " I growled walking closer to her.

" NO GOD DAMN IT I LOVE YOU " I didn't expect that.

I leaned in to her and kissed her she responded so quickly I took her in my arms and walked towards the door and up the stairs. Pumping into several things before we got to the bedroom. I slammed the door and threw her into the bed.

" take your shirt off " I growled in her ear. I pull her on top of my She straddled my lap and pulled her shirt over revealing a black push-up lace bra. Moaning I unhook her bra letting it fall in between us.

" beautiful"

She pulls my strap to my pajama pants making it obvious that she wanted my pants off. I pulled them down my cock springing to life. Her eyes wide in awe.

" to big for ya sweets "

" just the right size" she takes my cock in her mouth I let out a groan.

" shit baby just like that " I pump my cock into her mouth. Going a little faster and harder with each thrust. I moan she cups my balls forcing her mouth all the way down my cock.

" FUCK SWEETS " I gripped her hair pulling her from my dick and throwing her stomach down on the bed.

" we can't let you have all the fun can we baby " she moans when I rip her bottoms and panties off. I flip her over. I caress her beautiful pussy making her moan with every touch.

" don't stop baby " she Coos, I kiss her all the way from her mouth down to her pussy. Slowly licking her pussy opening she wraps her legs around my head forcing me to take her whole. I finger her hard and fast while licking her clitoris.

" O BABY FUCK JUST LIKE THAT " her toes begin to curl. She's ready to cum,

" if you cum I swear to god ill fuck you is hard you'll see stars " I growl into her ear. Still fingering her wet pussy I hear her gasp.

" please baby let me cum I can't hold it " she pleads digging her nails into my back.

" listen to daddy he knows best " with that I plunged my cock deep into her.

" FUCK A " her nails dig into my back I'm sure that will leave a mark but I continue to fuck her thrusting in her deep and hard.

" you like that cock sweets "

" mmm yes baby just like that " she finds my rhythm and joins.

" faster.... Mmmmm just like that don't stop O FUCK BABY harder HARDER " i can feel myself about to cum I hold on just a little bit longer I want her to cum for me, I flip her in her back get her into doggy position grabbing a fistful of hair I plunge deep into her ass.

" FUCK YOU LIKE THAT HUH ? "

" just.like.that. I'm going to cum "

" yeah cum for daddy cum all over his hard cock " she gripped the sheets and started arching her back.

" SHIIIIITTT FUUUUUUCKK I'm CUMMMING BABY "

I grunted and released my load right inside her I didn't give a shit if she got pregnant I wanted her to have baby's. I slowly pulled out. She plopped next to me. Sighing.

" that was amazing " I said into her hair, our body's full of sweat.

" you didn't pull out "

" I know baby I did that on purpose "

" what if I get pregnant then what will you do ?"

" I'll stay right by your side and take care of you because I want you and all of you and if you where ever taken away from me I don't know what I'll do " I hear her sniff I pull her so I'm looking into her eyes.

" aww baby don't cry it's okay "

" it's just I've never had someone care as much as you do and I'm just happy to be yours and I don't know what I would do if you left me either. " she sniffed I wiped her tears away.

" marry me ?"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

269K 7.5K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...
67.3K 792 31
Dominic Carlios Toretto, a multi millionaire, CEO of Charger Enterprises. He's used to getting everything under his control until someone stopped tha...