SerVamp OneShots

beautifulEnmity tarafından

Just a collection of various Servamp one shots (Some of them are available on my fanfiction.net account too) ... Daha Fazla

What shouldn't have been said
Light in the Dark
The Party
Erased Memories
Have a Nice Day
Sleep Well, My Child
Where It's Coldest
Room for Light
Hottest Day in History
The City from Above
Can I Get Your Number?
(Pillow) Fights and Repentance
Take Over
Sweet as Sugar

Ice Cream

2.2K 30 34
beautifulEnmity tarafından

》Licht and Ophelia《
Human AU
Requested by servamped

"Liiicht!"

Upon hearing his name being called, Licht quickly turned around to the one who had called out, a vicious glare leveled at the other man.

"Shut up, idiot!"

"But Licht, there was this super cool roller coaster and-"

He couldn't finish his sentence as he skillfully evaded one of Licht's attempts to kick him.

"We're going to get ice cream, you shit rat."

Hyde let out a dramatic sigh at that.

"You and your love for sweet things will get you a doctor's appointment soon enough."

Licht scoffed and turned back around to continue his way to the ice cream stand.

"I won't get sick. I'm an angel."

"If you say so."

Licht didn't really pay attention to Hyde after that. He was walking next to him, going on about things that he didn't really care about.
He only cared about one thing at the moment: ice cream.

Ice cream was one of the delicious  things that heaven had bestowed on earth for humans to enjoy and Licht loved it.

They were currently at an amusement park that Hyde had dragged him to and Licht had only agreed to come along if they got ice cream first. They could go on the roller coaster or any other attraction after they were finished eating.

When they finally arrived at the ice cream wagon, Hyde stopped talking in favour of letting out a loud groan.

"Licht, do you see how long we would have to wait in order to get ice cream? Why don't we come back later?"

"No. We will get it first."

Ignoring the whined protests from the other Licht made his way over to the end of the line.

"Licht, please, let's just come back later. It will take hours until you can get your ice cream so why not just use the time for something else?"

"If we do something else now I'd still have to go back to the end of the line and wait until it's my turn when we get back, you stupid idiot. You can go do something else while I get the ice cream. Well just meet in a few hours."

"But it's no fun alone!"

"Then you can wait here for the next hours."

If Hyde agreed it would be even better for him. Licht didn't want to come here in the first place so he could just go somewhere quiet with his ice cream and wait until Hyde was ready to go back.

"Okay, fine, I hope you're still standing here tomorrow morning!"

Licht noticed that the other was a bit upset as he watched his retreating back, but he was sure that he would forget everything the second he got onto the roller coaster so he didn't really have to worry about it at all.
And now he would finally be able to get his ice cream and spend the rest of the day in peace.

As Hyde had predicted it did take some time until it was Licht's turn, but it wasn't nearly as much as the hours he said it would. It had only been about 45 minutes and even if it would have taken longer, the sweet and cold  dessert that he was now holding in his hands was definitely worth it.
Licht took his spoon filled with the delicious ice cream to his mouth and had to hold back a sigh as it touched his tongue.
Ice cream was just so perfect. Nothing would ever be able to beat it. Except maybe crepes.
They were both in first place.

Being so occupied with eating his ice cream, Licht didn't pay attention to his surroundings and where he was going so he didn't notice the person who was in front of him until they bumped together and some of his ice cream spilled onto the other person's shirt.

"What the-"

Licht was about to let loose a string of insults towards the person that made him waste some of his precious dessert, but stopped midsentence when he looked at the other person's face.
The girl in front of him was by far the most beautiful person he had ever seen. Her blonde hair, the green eyes that were fixated on his face and the mouth that was pulled into an angry line were all so pretty like Licht had never seen before.
He only noticed the reason why the girl was so angry after another few seconds of staring: his ice cream had landed right on top of her shirt.

"I...um...I'm sorry," he stuttered and inwardly cursed himself.
He was an angel, he shouldn't be flustered by something like this!

"Well you better be! This was my favorite shirt!"

Although the girl still looked sort of angry the edge was missing in her voice. Maybe his stuttering had at least helped her calm down a bit.
Licht took a deep breath and tried to talk as calmly as possible when he answered.

"Yes. I'm really sorry. Can I do something to make up for it?"

He avoided looking at her face and found it easier to talk in his usual monotonous voice when he didn't have to look into her eyes which were now sparkling with excitement.

"Oh, what a gentleman! Well it'd be great if you could get me a napkin from somewhere so I can wipe this off."

The expectant look on her face sent Licht running immediately. He usually wouldn't take orders like that from anyone, but he had also never met a girl like her before. It was quite possible that she was an angel like him.

When he came back there was a satisfied smirk on the girl's face and she accepted the napkin to wipe the ice cream of her shirt.
When most of it was gone, the stain still remained and Licht felt actually bad about it.

"Well, nothing I can do about that now. Anyway, let's go!"

She grabbed the hand of a very confused Licht and began dragging him through the crowd.

"Where are we going? And why are you taking me with you?" He asked while stumbling very un-angel-like through the spaces between the people around them.

"We're going to the ferris wheel and you're coming with me because you still have to pay me back for ruining me shirt," she stated matter of factly and then stopped for a second to turn around towards Licht.

"And I'm Ophelia by the way, nice to meet you."

"I'm Licht," he answered, taken aback by the boldness of the strange girl he just met.

"Licht. That's a nice name!"

She laughed and then continued pulling Licht towards the ferris wheel.
When they finally arrived there, the line was about as long as the one for the booth where Licht got his ice cream which he now realized was almost completely molten.
He didn't want to throw it away and proceeded in half eating, half drinking the rest of it which earned him a laugh from Ophelia.

"You're actually pretty cute."

He didn't know what part of him could be considered 'cute' and also couldn't say if he liked it, but he still felt his cheeks heating up a bit.
Confused he knitted his eyebrows.
He had never been in a situation like this. He didn't blush and especially not because of a person he just met who called him cute.

"Aaand I take it back if you continue to wear that expression. You shouldn't frown so much. You'll get wrinkles."

Ophelia stepped closer to him and brought her hand up to his face. She then smoothed out the crease between his eyebrows with a small smile on her lips.

"See! That's better!"

She seemed to be genuinely happy about the fact that Licht had stopped frowning and he was again taken aback by her frankness and caring demeanor.
He didn't know how to deal with all of that. But he couldn't really do anything aside from just going along with her.
And maybe he actually liked the current situation. At least a little bit.

When it was finally their turn to get into the ferris wheel, Licht had already heard about three quarters of Ophelia's family history and the fact that her father wanted her to marry one of the sons of their neighbors so that their families would stop arguing.
She seemed really concerned about the ongoing argument but also didn't want to marry anyone and said that her father was overreacting.

Licht wasn't an expert on first meetings and what you should tell the other person, but he was pretty sure that this wasn't want a topic you would usually bring up. He didn't mind it though because the way Ophelia talked was utterly captivating. She talked with so much emotion and enthusiasm while moving her arms and hands around that Licht wouldn't have been able to stop listening even if he wanted to.

They got into the gondola and Ophelia continued talking for the whole ride. Licht found himself absorbing everything she was saying as if it was god given and when they were almost at the ground again he found himself saying his thought out loud.

"Are you an angel?"

At this Ophelia turned towards him, a look of disbelief on her face before she broke into laughter.

"Is that the beginning of some clichéd pickup line?" She wheezed out while wiping a few tears away that were threatening to fall from her eyes.

Licht felt himself blush for the second time that day and quickly turned his head away.

"I was serious," he mumbled half hoping that she didn't understand what he was saying.

"You were serious? Then I hate to disappoint you but as far as I know I'm not. Although I'm flattered that you would think that."

The smile she sent Licht afterwards was sincere and he found himself thinking that there was no way she wasn't also angel. She might not know it, but at least he did.

When they got off the ferris wheel Licht was greeted by Hyde who almost threw his arms around him to hug him.

"Liiicht, why did you just go away? I was searching the whole place for you!"

Right. He had come to the amusement park with Hyde.

"Oh, then I was stealing you from your friend?"

Ophelia sounded genuinely upset and Licht was about to protest and tell her that he didn't mind at all, but she continued talking.

"I have to go now anyways. Have a great rest of the day and Licht, email me, alright? I already saved my contact info in your phone."

Licht stared at her retreating back in disbelief and quickly took out his phone to check.
And really. There was her name in his contacts together with her email address and phone number.

"When did you do that?" He yelled.

"That's a secret!"

And the sound of her satisfied laugh was the last thing he heard before she dissappeared into the crowd.

"So you had me searching the whole park for you while you were on a date?" Hyde whined and pursed his lips in a pout.
In the next second he had to evade one of Licht's infamous kicks.

"Shut up you shit rat."

-

This was actually a challenging pairing to write since I didn't really ship it at first but I started to appreciate it halfway through so thanks for the request I now have another pairing on my crackship list ^-^

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

813K 37.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
928K 35.2K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
305K 10K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc