Why Me? (BoyxBoy)

By Castiment

"is this a joke?" "No! Why would you think it was!" He says looking at me confused. "Because you're you and I... More

Prologue
The Beginning
First Meeting
New School
Daydreams
Ice
Two Months
Where's Your Boyfriend?
First Kiss
Is This a Joke?
He's Mine
I'm Yours
Epilogue

Sick

14.9K 612 54
By Castiment

Alex's POV

"Alex it's time to wake up." I hear my mom say. I open my eyes and go to sit up. As I sit up I wince as my head starts to feel like my brain is getting squeezed. I put my hands on my head and groan. I should probably go get some medicine for this.

I get up and walk to my bathroom to get some medicine for my headache. Once I got the medicine I took some tap water into my hand to swallow it. I then go out of my room and walk toward the kitchen. When I get there I see my mom sitting at the table.

"Hey honey." She says

"Hey." I say and my voice cracks "I have a really bad headache."

"Oh honey." She says and then walks over to me and feels my forehead "you're burning up. Go back to your room and stay home today."

"Ok" I say and then walk away and go back to my room. When I get there I lay back down and start to think about Colby. He's so sweet and cute....Wait a second did I just call him cute?

'Yeah you did'

'Shut up brain'

"Ugh" I groan as my head hurts more because I laid down too fast. Maybe I should take a nap. Yeah I'll do that.

I close my eyes and try to sleep. After a couple minutes of just laying there I finally felt myself drifting off.

I can hear voices very distantly, but I can't see anything. I don't know where I am.

"Hello?" I yell but all I can hear is my voice echoing. "Is anybody there?" Suddenly I couldn't hear anymore voices. What's happening? Where am I?  I try to walk forward but it was like my body was stuck. I can't go anywhere.

"Alex?" I hear someone that's sounds familiar say.

"Who's there?" I ask but all I get in return is laughter. "Who are you?"

I open my eyes and shoot up from my bed. What was that dream about and why did I have that dream?

I look at the time on my phone and see that school is over and that I could text Colby now.

Me: Hey

Colby: Hey. Why weren't you at school today?

Me: I wasn't feeling that great today so I decided to stay home.

Colby: Oh I hope you feel better.

I then turned my phone off because he probably has homework to finish. Well now I don't know what to do. I guess I could go check and see if there was any food that I could eat in the fridge.

I get up off my bed and go downstairs to the kitchen. On my way there I realized that my mom wasn't home so I'm by myself. Once I get to the kitchen I go to the fridge and look inside. I see some left over spaghetti but just looking at it makes my stomach turn into knots. I don't see anything I could eat so I just grab a water bottle and go back upstairs.

Once I get to my room I shut my door and lay down on my bed and decide to watch TV until my mom gets home.

I hope that u have enjoyed this story so far!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 15.4K 27
It's so cold...I feel like I'm freezing up. Literally. I felt like everything inside was beginning to change...who I was, what I was, and just me. I...
240K 9.3K 25
Julian Kyle, America's favorite boy. Girls scream his name and go crazy over him. But will one photographer end up driving him crazy?
1.4M 35.5K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
415K 13.7K 37
Zeek and Austen have been best friends since they were kids. They were inseparable. They told each other everything...except the fact that they were...