The Beginning

*Picture of Alex*

Alex's POV

"Alex wake up!" I vaguely hear my mom yell. "Or else you'll be late for your first day."

I stretch and sit up. Today is my first day at my new school. I hate going to a new school because everyone always stares at you like you're some foreign alien and starting a new school isn't the worst part. The worst part is the fact that I'm going in the middle of the school year.

I get up and go over to my closet and get out one of my light blue shirts, my leather jackets, and skinny jeans to wear.

When I put them on I grab my shoes and run downstairs. As I'm walking into the kitchen I se my mom sitting at the table.

"Hey mom," I say to her as I go grab an apple from the table.

"Good morning honey," she says looking up for a second.

I then say goodbye and run out the door and get in my car. I don't want to be late for my first day at my new school. Once I get to my car I get in and drive to my new school.

I haven't told you about myself yet have I? Well my name is Alex Woods and I'm bi. I know shocker. Anyways, I have never had a boyfriend. Only two girlfriends, but neither of those relationships ended well.

The reason that I know that I'm bi is because after I broke up with Tiffany, my ex-girlfriend, I started to notice that I would stare at the boys when we changed in the locker room. At first I didn't think anything of it until someone at my school came out as gay and it made me start to wonder if I was too. While thinking about it I realized that I was still attracted to girls, but also boys. So I came to the conclusion that I'm bi. I came out to my mom a little over a year ago. At first she didn't believe me, but after awhile she did.

After driving for twenty minutes I make it to my new school. Well I guess it's time to go.

This is my first story. I hope you like it.