Is This a Joke?

Recap:

"Then I hope you don't mind me doing this" He says.

"Doing wh---" I try to say but I'm cut off.

By Alex kissing me.
---------------------
Colby's POV

For a second I freeze and don't do anything, but after the shock wears off I start to respond. The kiss doesn't last that long, but it was perfect. When I imagined kissing someone I never thought it would feel this way. His lips are soft, softer than I imagined his would feel.

When we pull away I feel slightly dazed, but also confused because why did he kiss me? I thought he was straight or maybe this is a joke. I know he has other friends than me he just decides to hang out with me more.

I decide to be brave and ask "is this a joke?"

"No! Why would you think it was!" He says looking at me with a confused look.

"Because you're you and I'm me." I say like that would explain everything.

"So that doesn't matter" he says and starts to lean a little closer to me. I stand up and take a couple steps back.

"Yes it does" I yell at him "someone like you wouldn't like someone like me" I then get my bag and run to the front door so I could leave this house.

"Colby wait" he yells and I hear him start to run after me. I almost make it to the door but then I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist preventing me from getting out the door. I try to struggle but once I realize there's no getting out I huff and stop struggling.

"Colby" he says and then sighs "I do like you. I like you a lot actually. Ever since the day we first met I had feelings for you. Of course then I didn't know what it meant and I denied it for awhile but being home all by myself I had time to think and I realized that I have feelings for you." He look at him shocked and try to see if I can tell if he's lying or not.

"Really?" I ask hopefully.

"Yes really" he says and then I kiss him. He responds instantly but this one was different than our first one. Instead of doing a close-mouthed kiss this one was open-mouthed. His licked my lips asking for entrance and I granted him it. Our tongues fought for dominance but of course Alex won.

When we finally pulled apart I asked "what does this make us now?"

"Well Colby I was wondering would you like to be my boyfriend?" Alex says with a hopeful look in his eye.

"Yes" I say and then we hug.

'I have a boyfriend now' I think to myself.