In Love With My Fan (BTS Fanf...

By Suzi_loversxx

Hwa-Young is a high school girl who is a fan of BTS. One day BTS announced, one lucky girl will be able to g... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 10

8.7K 384 145
By Suzi_loversxx

(Hwa-Young POV)

Doctor Lee been trying to reach me by non-stoping calling and texting for a week now and I tried to ignore it as much as I can. He can beg all he wants, I'm sticking to my words, I'm not going back to that rude Taehyung, never, he can die and I won't even care anymore. I took down all my poster of BTS and especially Taehyung's , shoved it all under my bed. I delete all their song, trying to erase the bad thoughts of him. Even though the rest of the members didn't do anything to me, if I keep them in my heart, I'll never get over Taehyung. 

On the other hand, my grades are improving since I have more time to study. My parents were so proud of my, we went out to eat at my favorite BBQ down our neighborhood. I had more time to hang out with Hei-Ran, but since she has a boyfriend, she's been really busy. I guess you can say, I now have lots of free time.

The day went by so quickly, that it was already night time. The air was nice, the city light shiny so bright, so I decided to take a walk. Walking down the park, near the hospital, enjoying the view and nice breeze, I caught someone trying to  jump off the bridged into the water. The was a man dressed in  pale white clothing. I took a closer look, finding out that he was in hospital clothes. I recognize it anywhere since it was similar to the hospital clothes at my work place.

"Wh-what are you doing, don't do that!", I yelled, "Stop!" In a blink of an eye, he disappear into the water. I ran toward the bridged and jumped in after, into the cold winter water. I couldn't find his body until my third try. I grabbed him and pull him out. Swimming back to the shore, we were both coughing out the water, "Wha- what the heck are you doing? Do you know how precious life is?", I began to scream. I took a good look at the person, from the sound of his cough and the familiar body structure, I knew who he was, "Tae-Taehyung, what the heck were you trying to do?"

I should had never said his name, "Who are you?", he asked, "Go away!"

"Are you stupid? Why did you jump off? Did you really want to die?", I began to cry as I lecture him, "What would your families and fans think?"

"Fans?", he smile in a creepy way, "What fans? Who's gonna want to be a fans of a cripple, useless man like me, huh?"

"Why are you doubting it already, when you don't even know them. Once an ARMY always an ARMY, they'll always support you through all the chaos. Don't you ever think about others than yourself? Aren't you being to greedy?", I question.

He just sat there acting as if he was listening to me, "Are you even listening to me?, I yelled.

He grabbed both my arm, and stare at me. The stare in his eye seem as if  he was looking straight at me, "Shut up, you know nothing". He let me go and got up. He began to make his way back to the hospital.

"I'll take you back", I said.

"I don't need your help", he argued.

I ran toward him, grabbed him by this arm, "I said I'll take you. You won't make it on your own, plus people will recognize you. Do you want to be on the Celebrity News?"

He paused for a long time. I put his arm around my arm, "Hold on", I said.

As we walked, I notice  there were still lots of people walking around in the streets. Plus there were lights, and I was afraid that he'll be seen by people.

"Wait, lets go sit down for awhile", I said.

"No, take me back to the hospital", he demands.

I dragged him sat him on a bench across from the hospital. There was a street market near by, selling blankets. "Wait here, I'll be right back", I mumbled.

I went to buy a blanket, so I can cover him as we walked. When I returned back to the bench, he disappear. I look from my right to my left side, and then I spot him crossing the busy road. I ran as fast as I can to catch up to him. A car came, beeping where he was standing. I pushed him and we both roll down to the sidewalk.

"Do you wish to die", yelled the driver.

I got the blanket and cover him, "Sorry, he's a patient"

The driver left and people started to surround us, "Are you guys okay? Do you need any help?", the crowd ask.

"No, were fine. We got to go", I answer back. I hugged him and ran inside the hospital. I hope no one saw, I'll be dead if anything happen. I took him to the 8th floor. Doctor Lee and Jang-mi were both standing there looking stress. When they saw us both, they ran toward us, "Wh- what happen, are you okay?", they asked non-stop, "Hw- I mean Jane what happen?"

"Just take him in. He's probably cold", I said.

They both took him in, and then Jang-mi came out, "Ya, what happen?"

I told her everything that happen, as we went to grabbed coffee. Went back the the his room, "You know, Doctor Lee been trying to reach you. Why did you leave without saying bye to me?", she asked in an anger tone.

"Sorry, I was to stress, I forgot", I apologized.

Doctor Lee came out of the room. We both got up from our seats, "Is he okay?", I asked.

Doctor Lee smiled, "Yeah he's fine. He wants to speak to you".

"Me?", I pointed to myself.

I slowly open the door and walked in quietly. Clearing my throat, "You wanted to see me".

"Sit", he said.

"Just hurry, I don't have all day", I said.

"Sit first", he demand.

To make this go by fast, I sat down, "Okay, so what do you want?"

"I want you to come and help me again", he said straight forward.

"Haha, don't make me laugh. I already told you, I quit, even if you begged me I won't stay", I argued.

He got up from the bed and grabbed my arm, "Why you!".

"Ahh, that hurts", I flinched as he grabbed me.

"What, are you hurt?", he asked.

"It's just a scratch, I forgot about it. I'll be fine", I said, "Anyways, I won't help you around, there are many nurses here who are over 17 and are professional ask them".

"What do you mean, you'll be fine, I don't even know if your arm bleeding badly", he yelled, "Doctor Lee, Doctor Lee!"

"Ya, I told you, its a small cut", I yelled at him.

Doctor Lee and Jang-mi ran in quickly, "What is it?"

"Jane is she hurt? See if its serious or not?", he demand.

"Your hurt, where?", said Doctor Lee and Jang-mi.

I stare at the both of them, "No I'm okay no need."

Jang-mi walked toward me, ripped open my sleeves, "O-omo, you call that small, the cut is so deep", she yelled.

"Ya, be quiet", I whisper as I hit her.

"I'll go get the stuff", said Doctor Lee.

Some how both of them left and I was once again stuck with Taehyun. "You said it was a small cut", He said.

"Haha, I didn't know it was that big, haha", I smiled, "I'll go get a wet towel and wipe the blood off your hand".

I got up, "You have the gut to laugh at your injure?", he yelled.

I looked at him, "Sometime, things happen for a reason. This will heal and I'll get better, and its the same for you as well. You might feel like its the end of the world just because you can't see or walk proper, but if you have faith and hope, one day you'll overcome this war".

I got a bowl of warm water with soap. Here, wash your hand. I place the bowl on the night stand next to him, I slowly grabbed his hand. I helped washed his hand that was cover in my blood.

"Jane", he said.

"What is it?", I respond.

He stop wiping his hand with the towel, stare blankly to space,"Please come back", he said and then mumble, "I need you".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 5.2K 47
Mina is a young 15 year old girl, who has always wanted a family. Her past wasn't terrible, but wasn't the best either. She was still waiting for so...
5.6K 237 27
Doctor: Give her your body heat then! Jungkook: w-what? I can't do that Yn: no need to do all that. I'll manage! Taehyung: Happy birthday sinner! Yn:...
62.4K 3K 29
[COMPLETED] Taehyung is the college bad boy, and he intimidates everyone. He's actually quite insecure, so he takes his feelings out on other people...
291K 13.7K 26
"Some feelings are just too strong to pass off as nothing." After an accident a young man is left without his memories, a young woman claims to be in...