|If You Love Me|✔️

By Olivia5Hemmings

>>5SOS Ot4<< On your 13th birthday a mark would appear on your wrist. Initials to be exact, of your soulmate... More

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13*
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilouge
Sequel
NEW STORY?
Ashton Is Daddy asf Tag
Character Answers
Character Answer 2
VOTING

Chapter 25*

7.3K 243 122
By Olivia5Hemmings

You know what that star means ;) yes this is a smutty chapter so be prepared.

Third person
Luke didn't want to think about everything that was happening, the more he did, the more he freaked out. He needed to relax, he just wanted to forget.

So when Calum accidentally gave him a boner, he seized the opportunity.

"Calum..." Luke moaned, maybe acting a bit on how loud he was. Calum turned around shocked, jumping off Luke's lap.

Michael poked his head into the living room from the kitchen. While Ashton licked his lips, slowly slipping his hand over to Luke and pulling him closer to himself. Ashton let his hand slip under Luke's shirt, rubbing circles onto his side.

"Does Calum make you feel that good by just sitting in your lap?" Ashton whispered in Luke's ear, chuckling while a shiver ran down Luke's spine.

"Mmm yea, you all make me feel so good." Luke moans, not even ashamed as he reached down and started to palm himself while the other three just gawked with wide eyes.

"Does that feel good? Huh? Getting off in front of all of us?" Ashton whispered huskily, leaning forward to nip at Luke's jaw and neck.

Luke just nodded, letting himself get lost in the pleasure, it's definitely working on making him forget about everything else, that's for sure. "Well I bet I can make you feel better." Ashton says and grabs Luke's hand to stop him.

Luke groaned and threw his head back in annoyance. The other three just chuckled. But Luke wasn't having that, he wanted to feel good.

So he jumped up and quickly sat down on Ashton's lap, not wasting any time and just kissing him roughly. Calum and Michael watched the scene unfold with growing bulges.

"Than what are you waiting for?" Luke said, pulling away to look Ashton in the eyes. All three of the boys were taken aback, they had never seen this side of Luke, full of confidence, and they definitely never expected to see it sexually.

"If you won't do it than I'll just do it myself." Luke says when no one makes a move, just shocked with what's happening.

Luke ground down on Ashton, whimpering and burying his face in Ashton's neck. He bit his lip and sped up his movements, trying to get a reaction out of Ashton.

And he got it. Ashton seemed to snap out of his daze when Luke mumbled, "Fine I'll just ask Calum to do it, he'd give it to me better than you or Michael." And okay, yeah it wasn't nice of him to throw Calum under the bus because now they both were gonna get it hard, but from what Luke's seen, Calum would be fine with that, along with himself.

Ashton gripped Luke's hips, forcing Luke to grind down harder and faster while Ashton bucked his hips up. Luke was a whimpering mess and they all still had their clothes on.

Michael still had clenched teeth at what Luke had said, while Calum silently thanked him for suddenly getting horny and starting what he did, because if the look in Michael and Ashton's eyes was anything to go by, he was definitely gonna get it rough, just the way he liked it.

Michael quickly strode over to Calum and picked him up, Calum squeaked and wrapped his legs around Michaels waist immediately. Michael didn't feel like foreplay and Calum didn't either, so he just started kissing him roughly while taking both their clothes off as best he could while standing up and holding Calum at the same time.

When Calum's shirt and pants were on the ground, along with Michaels shirt, they started to head upstairs but were quickly stopped when Ashton went to carry Luke up there as well.

"What do you think your doing?" Luke asked huskily, turning his head to look at Michael and Calum. "I wanna be fucked on the couch, unless you guys prefer the bed but I think this would be hotter." All the boys again, were shocked to silence. Luke took their silence as rejection though and continued to try and plead his case.

"Just think about it, every time you're in the living room or just looking at the couch, you'll remember how good it felt to fuck me on it and how you'll want to do it again. Just imagine me and Calum making out on all fours for our daddies while you fuck us into oblivion." Luke panted just thinking about it, along with the others. Calum even let out a little moan while the other two groaned.

"That sounds hot." Michael muttered.

"So do it, unless you really feel like doing it on the bed." Luke said with a raised eyebrow, waiting for one of the boys to make a move, and when Ashton only started kissing down his neck, he whined, impatient.

So he took matters into his own hands, pushing Ashton on his back while taking both their shirts off. "Eager are we?" Ashton asked with a smirk and Luke whined again.

"I just want you in me." Luke mumbled with a blush on his cheeks. That shut Ashton up and he gripped Luke's hips, swiveling his own against Luke's bum. Luke moaned and pulled Ashton up so he was sitting with Luke straddling him so Michael could sit down next to them, now only in his boxers along with Calum while they made out heavily.

They were grinding against each other almost desperately, all of them just turned on by Luke's action and words and now riled up and ready to just get to the good part.

Ashton started to pull Luke's pants down but Luke put a hand on Ashton's chest to stop him. "I wanted to try something new." He started with a blush on his cheeks. "So I um...you know what screw it." Luke said and started to kiss Ashton again, letting him pull down his skinny jeans.

Ashton gasped when he had them pulled down, staring at the pretty panties that Luke was wearing. "Are-are those panties?" Ashton asked incredulously, catching Michael and Calum's attention.

Luke's face was a bright, bright red. "I um...yea." He looked up shyly, for the first time since he started this whole heated session.

"You look so good in them, fuck!" Ashton mumbled. That was the boost Luke needed as he was back to his unusual, confident self again.

Luke pressed his lips to Ashton's again, unbuttoning Ashton's pants and trying to pull them down, groaning in frustration when he couldn't get them to come off. Ashton chuckled and pushed Luke off so he could pull them off.

Luke looked to Michael and Calum and licked his lips. Michael was pulling Calum's boxers down.

Luke jumped forward and started to kiss down Calum's back, sucking and biting while trailing down to cup Calum's cheeks, kneading them in his hands.

"Don't leave me out." Ashton mumbled and Luke ignored him, only saying, "Then don't take to long."

Ashton kissed the back of Luke's neck and mumbled something along the lines of, "I'll go get the stuff then." But Luke didn't pay him any attention, to focused on the task in front of him.

Michael pushed Calum on his back, onto the couch and Luke whined, mad at Michael for taking away his Calum.

But then Michael put his fingers in front of Luke's mouth and Luke just did exactly what he knew he wanted, he sucked on Michaels fingers, keeping eye contact with him as he did. Michael groaned and Luke let him go when he was satisfied with how wet they were.

Michael turned his attention back to Calum and started to slowly open him up, starting with one finger and slowly adding a second. Luke watched with hungry eyes, Calum was so hot with sweat just glistening on his forehead. Luke jumped forward and captures the noises Calum was making by forcing Calum's mouth open and exploring his mouth with his tongue.

When Michael had three fingers in Calum, and Ashton still wasn't back to satisfy Luke, he did what he promised he would do earlier. He pulled away from Calum and started to suck on his own fingers, until they were wet enough, then he reached behind him and started to push one finger in himself.

He breathes heavily, it didn't feel as good when he did it himself, his fingers just couldn't go deep enough.

He started to finger himself while suddenly getting an idea and deciding, why not? So he leaned forward and with his free hand, grabbed Calum's throbbing dîck, making Calum gasp and let out a moan. He leaned forward even more and wrapped his mouth around Calum's dîck, just swallowing as much of him as he could.

Michael let out a moan at the sight of his two boys. Almost a minute after Luke put a second finger in himself, Ashton walked back in the room.

"I couldn't find them because someone put them in the wrong-holy crap!"

Luke didn't stop what he was doing, neither did the other two. Ashton got even harder at the sight of Michael fingering Calum while Luke fingered himself and sucked Calum off, who was making pornagraphic noises.

Ashton's eyes turned a darker shade as he grabbed Luke and pulled him up, only to push him down on the couch roughly, but still making sure not to hurt his baby.

"Are you opened up enough baby?" Ashton asked, kissing down Luke's neck.

"Mmm yeah." Luke moaned. Ashton smirked and slowly pulled Luke's underwear down, his côck springing up against his stomach.

Ashton gave himself a few tugs before grabbing some lube to put on himself and then pushing into Luke with one rough thrust.

Luke's mouth dropped open and he let out a loud moan. Ashton tossed the lube to Michael, Luke wondering what it was Ashton threw, too lost in pleasure to think right, but in the back of his mind he figured it had to be the lube.

Ashton started to rock his hips back and forth roughly, with no mercy. Luke whined and scratched down Ashton's back while biting down gently on his shoulder.

When Michael pulled Calum onto his hands and knees, and pushed into him roughly, Ashton pulled out of Luke. Luke whined and reached for Ashton but Ashton just smirked and pulled Luke up, turning him around and slapping his aśs before slamming back into Luke.

Luke bit his lip and looked down at the couch cushion while Calum kept his eyes in from of him at the sight of Ashton slamming into Luke, it was hot.

Luke and Calum kept moaning and whining, loving what they were being given.

"Ah fuck! Feels so good daddy!" Calum yelled and Luke just whined some more.

Ashton smirked, gripping Luke's hair and yanking his head up. "Kiss him. Kiss Calum baby." Ashton whispered in Luke's ear.

"Ah! Y-yes d-daddy!" Ashton kissed Luke's back and up to his neck before letting him go. Luke immediately obeyed Ashton, leaning forward to capture Calum's lips with his own. Both their shouts of pleasure were slightly muffled by each other.

Michael gripped Calum's hips and changed his angle, hitting Calum's prostate, making him scream and pull away from Luke. Luke whined but Calum ignored him, as Michael was going impossibly faster than before.

Calum's nose scrunched up and his squeezed shut with pleasure. Suddenly Ashton lifted Luke's leg up slightly, pushing his leg forward slightly and sending Ashton deeper into Luke which had him in the same position as Calum, eyes squeezed shut with his mouth hanging open.

Ashton hit Luke's prostate as well, roughly and it had Luke gasping in pleasure. "F-fuck!"

Ashton had enough and turned Luke around again, so he was laying on his back. Ashton pulled Luke towards him after every thrust, as his thrusts were so rough that Luke was jolted forward with each one.

Ashton grabbed one of Luke's legs and pulled it up to his side, going as fast as he could and loving the noises and faces Luke was making. Ashton was fûcking Luke into the couch.

"I'm gonna cum!" Luke yelled and Ashton leaned down to kiss Luke's already swollen lips.

"Go ahead baby." Ashton grunted and Luke whined and panted before moaning and coming all over his and Ashton's stomach after a few more rough thrusts on his prostate.

Ashton continued to thrust into Luke, helping him through his high and chasing his own. Luke whined from over sensitivity and gripped Ashton's biceps.

"Please cum daddy! Want to feel you fill me up." Luke mumbled and kissed Ashton's neck, sucking to leave a mark.

Ashton moaned and only a few more thrusts, came undone, cursing and mumbling Luke's name.

When they both calmed down, Ashton chuckled. "I didn't even touch you and you came. Do I make you feel that good?"

Luke blushed and hit his shoulder. "Shut up and cuddle with me."

Michael kissed down Calum's back as he continued to pound into him. The adrenaline of being caught, keeping him aware of his surroundings, so he could hear every sound Luke and Calum and Ashton made. The thought of being caught also excited him slightly.

Michael could see bruises forming from  were he was gripping Calum's waist and he tried to lossen his grip but when he did, Calum whined and he started to jolt forward with his thrusts, so Michael tightened his grip once again, pulling Calum back more against him, but it wasn't really necessary, as Calum kept pushing back to meet Michael's thrusts.

"You want to fûck Luke, huh? Think you can do it better than me or Ashton?" Michael muttered into Calum's ear, thrusting as hard as he could.

"N-no! Fûck! You guys fûck us both so good! Just need you guys!" Calum whined and Michael seemed satisfied enough with that answer.

Michael reached around to grip Calum's dîck and start jerking him off along with his thrusts.

Calum moaned loudly before coming while yelling Michaels name. Michael moaned as Calum clenched around him.

"Fuck Cal you feel so good." Michael mumbled and rode out Calum's high, coming almost two minutes after him.

As they all started to cuddle, Luke giggled and they all looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"What's so funny?" Michael asks and Luke smirks, giving them all butterflies.

"Next time I'm gonna ride one of you guys, I'm fine with either." Calum giggled as well while Ashton and Michael were left shocked.

But then Michael smirked. "Why wait? Are you up for round two now?"

Luke bit his lip and chuckled. "Let's take this upstairs this time."

So that's what they did, not bothering to pick up their clothes till later, leaving the officers waiting at all the doors leading inside the house, to grimace and wish they had at least some earphones to block out the noises coming from inside.

Sorry this is late, but I had a test I had to study for and yeah so...

38 votes and 12 votes for the next update.

I hope you're all doing well :)

Stay lovely🌹

-Olivia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 2.1K 33
This is my first story so please don't hate to much. Everyone had their soulmate's initials on their hand but if they was gay the initials are on the...
9K 384 20
In the Wizarding World, on their fourteenth birthday, young witches and wizards wake up with a soulmark. The initials of their soulmate, the person t...
120K 5.4K 73
At any point between turning 17 and 18, a mark appears showing where your soulmate first touches you. Essentially, a group of dense idiots finding th...
17.9K 847 31
This is a world where everyone is born with their soulmate's initials tattooed on their wrist. Sounds amazing, right? Someone you're automatically an...