On Purpose

By cutesy_chick

A common story about an uncle boing having to hear Maya constantly try to change his mind about her. More

Boing-mas eve (1)
Blush child (2)
Tourist girl movement (3)
Jealously is your new best friend(4)
Maya town is a no go (5)
After maya town (6)
Family game night (7)
A rock and a maya (8)
Its my life too (9)
Its not just a crush (10)
The big whoa
My own way
Exactly opposite
Going in circles
Its about time
Short and sweet
The unexplainable
Weighing down
The upset
Say what?
New year new nothing
Not another cliche
Transformation ready
Hit the road
The long wait.
Down hill
Sitting ducks
Make me
New blue
Ripping heart strings
Into motion
up and away
Tensions a charm
The burmuda maya-angle
Ice cream face
Ignorance bliss
Undivided sass
Attempt
Dinner 101
Bless this mess
What a rush
The comeback
Sleepover
Take a leap

Wrong way

5.5K 133 30
By cutesy_chick

"So Aaron tell me more about yourself."Maya smiles as they walk to the campfire.

"Well for starters I don't normally talk to pretty girls like yourself." He chuckles.

"And you're a flirt."Maya adds with a smirk on her face.

"No, I just so happen to speak the truth." He hands her a stick.

They walk to the table and get what they need to make smores.

"So Maya, what do you like to do?"

"I paint. Not that extravagant but it's something." She shrugs.

"That's interesting. I actually like to sculpt."

Her eyes widen. "That's so cool, I've always wanted to do that."

They sit down, sticking their marshmallows out to the fire.

"We have many things in common, I'm surprised we've never talked in class." He points out.

The sound of a phone goes off, making Maya turn around. She sighs when she sees Josh. "Are you spying on me?"

Josh chuckles nervously. "No, well yes I need to walk around and make sure that every student is safe around here."

Maya rolls her eyes. "Sure you do." She turns back to Aaron.

"Well I had a nice time, I think I should go now." She stands up.

"I'll walk you back." Aaron follows.

"No. I'll walk her back."Josh cuts in.

"Who are you, my dad?"Maya snaps.

"Woah cmon Maya don't take this out on me." Josh tries to defend himself.

"I have every right to!"She shouts.

Aaron steps back. "I'm gonna go." He then walks away.

Maya sighs. "See what you did?!"

Josh runs his hand through his hair. "Look I didn't mean too, okay? Can we just pretend like yesterday didn't even happen?"

Maya gives him a dirty look. "I'm so mad that I freaking wasted my energy on you."

"I told you that I wasn't interested."

"But yesterday you were and now you're regretting that you even admitted to it." She tears up from frustration.

Josh sighs. "Look I don't want any tensions especially when Mariah is coming in a few hours-

"Just stop talking."She cuts him off as she wipes a tear.

"Please don't cry."He whispers.

"It's hard not to. I thought..."She trials off.

"Thought what?"

"I thought that not only could you see me differently but that the age situation wouldn't have mattered. Sadly I'm mistaken."She mumbles.

"Maya, I see a future with Mariah. I can see myself marrying the girl. With you, I just see friendship. Maybe if things don't work out with Mariah and I, and you're older then maybe but as of right now I don't see it." He explains.

"Well I never want to be a second option and I'm letting you know that for future preferences." She looks down.

"So no chance?"Josh scratches the back of his neck.

"No Josh, no chance."She tucks her hair back and rushes back to the cabin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

789K 15.3K 94
It's been two years since their someday deal and neither Josh or Maya have talked to each other much since. Now Maya is just starting her freshman ye...
62.5K 1.5K 30
What could be worse than getting put in an arranged marriage? How about being put in an arranged marriage with your worst enemy. The Matthews and Hu...
186K 4.2K 56
♡ Joshaya AU ♡ Maya is a sophomore in college with a pretty perfect life, amazing parents, a best friend who she loves more than anyone, and a boyfri...
150K 4.5K 64
Cover by @queen_Dez08 She is famous, He is the body guard that was hired to protect her. She was somebody who wanted out of all the fame and the glor...