Shadow Rock (A Doctor Who Fan...

By kalo296

Kelsie Lomis is not like any other girl. She knows everything about the Doctor. His past; his future. Everyth... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
Author's Note
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen

chapter eight

194 11 0
By kalo296

Dear readers,

I know that this is weird, and you are all like, a note before hand? yes there is, so just to let you know, this chapter will be about who the Seeker is, where she came from, and what her relationship with the doctor was. thanks very much and please vote.

sincerely, Kelsie (Kalo296)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*The Doctors POV*

"Okay, so you want to know what happened?" Ari asks.

"Yes. Tell me now", I say.

"Well first off, the reason I said that I "Know" her and that she "is" my Time Lord, is because..." She stopped for a second, looking like she was thinking about what to say.

"Well? Why?" I asked.

"Um, it is because, I recently saw her..." She trailed off.

"Wait what? She's alive?".

"Well, honestly I don't know, I mean Time Lords or time travelers are weird. she could be dead, or, or I don't know. Maybe she did die in the time war. I don't know Doc", she said, but had an unconvincing face on.

"Really? Are you sure Ariana? when was the last time you saw her?" I asked.

"Uh... I guess about two years ago", She looked unsure about her aswer.

"Are you sure? Because you don't look like you are", I said.

"Yes I am", She said, looking a little angry now.

"Okay. So tell me everything you know about her or remember".

"Why?" She asked suspiciously.

"Please, just tell me, like a story", I said.

"Fine. Sit tight Doc, and listen well", she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Story time!!! Here is the story of The Seeker!!!)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

*Seeker's POV*

I was waiting in line, like the rest of the children of the time lords, to choose their name. I was only eight years of age when this happened. As I was saying, I was waiting in line, when someone pops up next to me and says,

"Hello!" Very cheerfully. It was a little boy, about my age.

"Hi", I say, looking him up and down.

"So what name are you choosing?" He asks.

"Seeker. And you?" I ask.

"Doctor, Why would you choose that name? I mean I like it, but I'm just curious".

"Well Doctor, I chose it because I am adventurous and determined to find whatever I seek. Also I get very curious. another word for seek, is find, or discover, and I want to do just that", I say proudly.

"What about you Doctor?" I ask.

"I chose it because I want to help people. My motto is, 'Never crewl, nor cowardly. Never give in, never give up' ", he said looking at me seriously.

"That is... Awesome! I love it", I smile at him.

"Number 723!" Said the voice in the box on the ceiling.

"Oh thats me! Well I will see you around, Seeker" The Doctor said as I wave goodbye, and he walks through the big golden doors in front of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been about 800 years since then, and I am happily working in and out of this world, for I am the Seeker of course. I look like a middle aged woman with dark brunette hair, shoulder length. I also have a couple wrinkles which I can deal with, but to many people, I seem as though my spirit is as young as an 80 year old, which is great.

I am a Time Machine tester! I take the prototypes of different models of time machines, and test them out. I even sometimes bring a companion with me. We search the universe together and go through time and space, but by stict rules though, because I have a dumb command center watching me wherever I go, when I am on the job.

My companion's name is Ariana. I call her Ari for short. She is like my best friend and I take her on many of my adventures. One day, I even took her here, to Gallifrey and showed her my family and friends....

"Where are we going this time Seek?" Ari asks.

"Somewhere new, of course! We are going to my home!" I say joyfully.

"Oh so am I going to meet your boyfriend then?" She chuckles.

"I don't have one. Why would you say that?" I ask.

"I'm talking about that one guy you always talk about... isn't he called Doctor or something?" She smiles widely.

"He is NOT my boyfriend! We are just friends, and plus, I don't even talk about him that much", I say.

"Sure you don't" she says rolling her eyes.

Finally the machine has landed, and I look at her in excitement.

"So are you finally going to get me out of this trash can, or what?" She crosses her arms and looks at me waiting for a response.

"Yah, Lets go!" I say while grabbing her hand, and running out the door.

"So we are in Gallifrey, huh? It looks kind of grey and boring", she says with a discusted look on her face.

"This is just the room where we put the time machines, silly!" I walked out of the room and she followed.

I took a peice of paper out and put it in a time slot, meaning I am off the clock. I walked away and Ari followed and we walk outside of the building. Ari looked around in amazement.

"Woah! it is sooooo shiny!" She looks in awe.

The world around us is quite golden and it is shiny I guess.

"So, how about you take me to your Doctor now!" She says jumping for joy.

"We'll I don't know if he is available-"

"Call him. Now!" She demanded

So then I took her, and we walked to a building which to humans looked like and apartment building. We walked inside, and I went to the front desk.

"Hello there, may I please see the doctor?" I asked.

"Certainly", the woman said handing me a pass meaning we can go visit.

Ari an I walked down the hall in front of us and stopped at room 63. I knocked on the door and it opened just as fast as I knocked it. I saw a smile on an old mans face, and I ran to hug him. He smiled ear to ear and let go.

"Seeker! Very nice to see you!" He said.

"Same to you my doctor. I want to introduce my friend here from planet earth. Her name is Ariana", I said, while pointing at her.

He looked at her and put his hand out, "hello. I'm the doctor".

"Hi" she said shaking his hand, but looked at me with the 'you didn't tell me he is and old guy' face.

"I have a meeting to attend, so I am sorry ladies, but I need to leave", he said kindly.

"Oh, that's alright. Maybe we will meet up another time. Nice seeing you doctor", I said.

"Bye", said Ari.

"Good day", he said walking away from us.

"So a good friend I guess describes your relationship, since he is obviously older than you", Ari said.

"Oh no, he is the same age as me, but yes only good friends. We have known each other for quite some time now", I say as she looks at me weirdly.

"How can you be the same age?"

"It's complicated. We regenerate when we are close to death in some way, and change faces".

She just looks at me with a confused look as says, "whatever. Lets go! I want to eat some gallifreyan food!" She yells, and off we go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear readers,

Hoped you liked it. Next chapter will be amazing, and will bring up some suspicions!!! Please vote.

Sincerely, Kelsie (kalo296)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

720K 26.6K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
192K 6.8K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
135K 894 14
collection of stories .