chapter fourteen

~Kelsie/Seeker's POV~

 "They are from this planet I can't pronounce. Um... But their name? I think their race was called... Slitheen", Ariana said.

I looked at the Doctor to see his reaction.

"Oh, Yes! How could i not realize this!" He yelled, scaring the bajeebies out of me.

He had that determined face of his on. How I know, is that it is always the same face, with every face he has.

"Doctor, I am guessing you have a past with the Slitheen?" I said.

He didn't pay attention to what I said, he was just pacing around the Tardis, deep in thought.

"Doctor-" Ari was saying, until the Doctor interrupted her.

"It make so much sense now! I know it wasn't the same family of slitheen that I've encountered before, but It could be the distant family from Raxicoricofallapatorious; seeking revenge for me destroying their family before", he said.

"Wait, so explain to us Doctor about your past with the Slitheen", I said, walking up to him putting my hands on his shoulders, making him stop pacing.

"Well, in my ninth regeneration, Rose and I; she was my companion at the time", he paused for a second. I notice when he mentioned this Rose, his eyes became filled with sorrow.

"There was a family of Slitheen, who took over the British government. the first time I encountered them, I thought i destroyed the whole family, but I didn't. One came bak, and became prime minister, but i had her look into the heart of the Tardis-", I interrupted him,

"You did what? You know how dangerous that is Doctor?!" I yelled.

"I know, after that, she... died. I guess some of her family from her home planet is here for revenge, and I am guessing they found you and are using you to get me", he said.

"Well that is not what they told me", Ari said.

"Obviosly Ariana. They lied to you.... Do they know that she opened the watch?" Doctor asked.

"I don't think so. I don't think they even know that you know who she is", she said.

"Well then, wee need to have them keep believing that. Ariana, we need you to keep this a secret and we need to see what you can find out about their plan", doctor said.

"I guess, I could try-", she started.

"There is no way I am letting her do this. This is too dangerous", I stepped in.

"It's fine Seek", Ari said.

"She has been basically doing this already for three years Seeker", Doctor said.

I let out a sigh and looked at both of them a little annoyed. I put my hands on my hips and said,

"Fine".

"Alright then. We should take you two home then! Allonsy!" The Doctor said, while flying the Tardis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Tardis finally stopped moving and we all walked to the door. Ari opened it to see woods; that means we are back at Shadow Rock.

"Alright, well I will see you two later", The Doctor said, while Ari walked out of the Tardis and the Doctor walked back to the consol.

"Ari, I will be back later. I just need to have some one on one time with Doctor", I said.

"Oh... Oh! I see! Alright", she said wiggling her eyebrows and winking.