chapter thirteen

~Doctor's POV~

"So, What the hell happened to me?" Seeker asked.

"First, before I answer your question, do you know who Kelsie Lomis is?" Ariana asks.

"No, why should I?" Seeker asked.

"I will explain in a little bit", Ariana said.

"Perhaps you should sit down Seek", I said.

Seeker sat down on the chair in front of th consol. 

"I am confused... The last thing I remember was my Tardis was about to crash, I was with Ari, and.... Oh God... I didn't", She looked at Ariana with wide eyes.

"Let me explain, for both of you, but first tell the Doctor what you did during the Time War", she said.

I looked towards Seek for her response.

"Okay.... Well, when the Time War began, I had a bad feeling in my gut, that something really bad was going to happen to both the Daleks and the Time Lords. You knew my job was to test Tardis's, so I knew everything there was about them, including how to escape in one. 

I had just came back to Gallifrey, with Ari, from a test run in... your Tardis, when the Time War began. It was right before you took your Tardis and before the Timelock turned on. I took one of the many Tardis's with Ari and ran. Just like you.... I am a coward, for not staying to help with the war.... I remember.... How many people.... how many... children.... that were on Gallifrey..." She stopped and finally broke down. 

She sobbed and fell to the ground, with realization surrounding her. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her. Once she was done, she went on,

"Right when we left, I checked on only one person, out of all the people on Gallifrey..." She said, but then paused.

"And who is that?" I asked.

"You... You Doctor... I saw you running towards the room of Tardis's and you picked a Tardis and left. That is how I knew about you running..." She paused for a moment to sniffle.

My thought was, 'why me? Why check on me out of all people on Gallifey?' But I never said that out loud.

"I was panicking. I was going so fast, to leave this war, that I didn't know exactly what I was dong to control the ship. I wanted to go anywhere, but there. Then, something went wrong with my ship, and the anti-gravity shield broke. We started fallng, with many other arts of the ship breaking, as well as the force field. So, I knew right then and there, that this was the end.

I felt so bad, because Ariana was involved with tis, that she had to suffer as I did. And Ariana? I am so, so sorry..... Then, I did something I never thought I would do, unless if it was an emergency...." She drifted.

"What?" I aksed.

"I... Took out my watch... I had told Ariana about it before, for emergency sake. I pulled down the mind manipulator from the Tardis and opened the watch. It was quite painful.... And after that, I don't remember anything, up until now", she said.

"I do", Ari said.

"Well then, spit it out", Seeker said.

"Alright. Well, after that head thingy hurt her, and she opened the watch, she and the watch fell to the ground. Good thing is, is that Seek taught me a few things about Tardis's, so I tried my best to control the crash, but we kind of still did anyways, on earth...." She paused.

"I have a question", I said.

"Shoot", Ariana said.

"What about Kelsie's family? They obviously weren't real", I said.

"Who is kelsie? Is that... me?" Seeker asked.

"Yes that was you Seeker. When we crashed, you were unconcious, and I had a few broken bones. Someone found us. They had told me they were from another planet and wanted to help us, until she remembered.

I only said that ou had maybe permanint amnesia, so we all came up with a story, to go with who you thought your name was. Your name was Kelsie Lomis, you had a dad and a brother named Nate, and your mom died when you were young. Now we crashed about 3 years ago, but to you, you had a whole life....

The funny thng was, was that you began to see the doctor on your tv, and in your dreams. You, well Kelsie, belived that she wanted to find the doctor. She was determined to do it. So after she, or you, were in a mental hospital for a while, because your fake dad said you were crazy, you and your fake family moved to Shadow Rock, where you said there were legends about weeping angels. So obviously you found what your were seeking for... Ha! that is funny, cause your name is Seeker", Ariana said.

I looked at Seeker to see her response. She just stared at the ground, expressionless. I walked up to her and touched her arm and she came back to reality. 

"You okay?" I asked.

"Thats... just a lot to take in", She said.

"Hey, well at least you live up to your name, even as a human", Ariana says trying to glee things up.

Seeker looked up at me and said, "Even as a human, me my Time Lord self fought to find you, because I knew that we would be the last of our kind", she said.

I hugged her tightly. We just stood there, taking ing each others essence, when I remembered something and let go of her.

"Ariana? Who were these aliens that pretended to be Kelsie's family?" I aksed.

"They are from this planet I can't pronounce. Um... But their name? I think their race was called... Slitheen", She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear readers, 

Hope you liked this chapter. Next one will be Epic! Please vote and message any ideas you have and any qustions for the haracters for the book. Thanks

Sincerely, Kelsie Lomis (The Author)