chapter three

All four of us sat here talking for the next hour, talking about the weeping angels, and what they knew and belive. 

"Now tell me Charlie. What do you believe? Do you believe they are real, or they are just a myth?", I ask.

"I am not totally sure what I believe, because it is hard to believe, even for me who has lived here for so long. My parents would tell me stories about them when I was a kid, and I had an almost expierience, but my parents believed I was making it up, because I was only nine years old when it happened", Charlie said.

"What happened?", said Ariana.

"My family and I were having a bonfire one night with the neighbors, and my dad wanted me to grab more wood in the shed that was a little bit in the forest. I went into the forest with my flashlight, and it started to flicker, and I thought it was the battery giving out. Then, I saw one flicker that showed something in the distance, that I could not quite get what it was. It kept moving closer by every flicker, and then I started to run because I was afraid. I found the shed and ran inside. It was silent outside and nothing was going on.

I peeked outside and no one was there, so I quickly grabbed some wood and headed back to the cabin. My flashlight did work, and I had a feeling something or whatever it was might have been still close by, so I sped up. I got back to the cabin a little out of breathe, because I was jogging, again because I was still a little afraid. After the bonfire, I told my parents what I found, and they thought I was making it up; I thought honestly, it was a weeping angel, but after a while, I began to belive that I was halluscinating. So I don't think, or maybe, I don't know I guess what to believe, because I haven't had an expierience with them ever since".

"Well I do belive in them, and I know anything there is to know about them, and it sounds to me, that what you expierienced was a weeping angel", I said.

"Oh, well how do you know so much, it isn't like it is a for real famous mythical creature you are dealing with", Aaron said quietly.

"Well, Aaron, it's quite a funny thing, I have expirienced something on my Tv.."

"Eh hem Kelsie.." Ariana interrupts.

"I mean like a documentary about something like that, I can't remember what it was called, but it got me intreeged to go on the wonderful internet to figure out places with the myth, and this place was the closest place to what the creature was, so I thought I might as well check it out", I said.

"Good save", whispered Ariana.

"Oh, so just because of a documentary, and the internet, you move all the way up here to "investigate"?" Said Charlie.

"Yes, well no. I guess both, because my family was moving anyways, and I suggested this place, and it matched their economic and physical standards", I replied back.

"Well we don't totally believe what you believe, but if your going to prove they are real, then count us in. We will help you with whatever you need", charlie said.

"We will?" Said Aaron.

"Yes Aaron. We will", Charlie said elbowing Aaron.

"why would you help us One direction?" Saind Ari.

"Because we rarely get new people here.."

"Especially girls", Aaron said chuckling.

"As I was saying, we don't normally get new people here, and you two are quite interesting, and it would be an honor to be friends with you two wonderful ladies", said Charlie.

"Okay, well we will let you know. We got to go, it's almost getting dark" I said.

"Okay see you two later I guess", Charlie said.