chapter eighteen

Dear readers,

sorry for the long wait. i have huge writers block, but i will do my best to update as soon as possible.

Sincerely, Kelsie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Seeker's POV~

"So now what? Whats our plan?" I asked.

"if the slitheen are after me, then I should give them me", he said simply.

"I hope you have a deeper meaning to that Doctor", I said.

"Oh, you know I do", he said smirking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made sure Ari was gone while the Doctor and I would start our plan. I dont want her to be involved anymore than she has been.

The doctor and I walked out of my room and sat down in the livingroom. Kelsie's dad was gone, but Nate was still there. He was in the kitchen across from us making a sandwich. The doctor nudged me.

"Um hey... Nate?" I said.

"What do you want?", he said annoyingly.

"where's dad?" I asked.

"How am I supposed to know that?" He asked .

"Well you were the last one to see him", I said standing up and putting my hands on my hips. I hope I am doing this right.

He looked me up and down and chuckled.

"are those your clothes from yesterday?"

"Uhh no of course not. What do you think I am? Stupid?" I looked at the Doctor for a second, he shook his head, basically face palming himself.

Nate was turned away so I shrugged at the Doctor.

Nate turned around and said,

"that's exactly what I think you are. You don't even understand". he chuckled.

"what do you mean by that?" I asked.

i finally caught him off guard. He paused for a second to think of what to say.

"nothing, there's nothing to talk about", he said.

I shrugged and walked away, Having the Doctor trail behind me. We walked outside and I motioned for the doctor to follow me, but he stopped and whispered,

"alright. Time to see what the father's up to".

"wait", I said stopping him.

"I hear something", I said.

we tip toed our way around the cabin and saw that the kitchen window is open, I heard Nate's voice coming from there.

"I know... Yeah she doesn't suspect a thing, but I swear there's something off about her, but it is not this", he said.

the Doctor gave me a look and I shrugged it away.

"Yeah... It will take me a while to find them but I will. Those weeping angels couldn't have gone far".

The Doctor gave me a different look this time, and I definitely knew what it meant.

"Also, that John guy seems off as well. He never talks and he seems oddly familiar.... Yup, okay. I know.... I'm sorry..... Bye".

the doctor and I walked away from the cabin and started walking toward the playground.

"I think they are working with the weeping angels", I said.

"I believe you are correct seeker".

we walked in silence the rest of the way, for we do not know what else to do at this point.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We walked to the rock and climbed upon it. It was about 8pm at this time and it was getting dark. The Doctor and I layer upon it and looked up at the stars. I love the universe. It is so amazing. So many different worlds out there, with many different types of outer world beings. I didn't even notice until then that the doctor was staring straight at me.
"Hey", I said looking at him. I wondered how long he had been looking at me.
"Hey", he said.
"Tomorrow will be the day", I said.
"I know", said the doctor.
"I really hope we can pull this off. I mean, usually I wouldn't go in like this, but you always tend to use your charm and just come up with something at the last moment, but I guess you have to do that sometimes".
"I guess so", he said, then sighed.
"You know, when this is all over.... Maybe we could go somewhere", I said softly.
"Where would we go?" He asked.
"Anywhere in time in space my dear Doctor".
He smiled and sat up. He motioned for me to sit up as well, so I did. Now it was my turn to stare at him. I love the way his hair is all sticky-uppy, how his face brightens up when you speak of unique things that he'd think you wouldn't know, or how the huge chuckle he has when someone makes a joke. He is truly amazing.
"What? Is there something on my face? Seeker?" Said the Doctor.
"Oh sorry. I didn't mean to stare.... It's just.... I've missed you", I said.
"Oh seeker", he said smiling.
And with that we sat there staring at the stars until I had to go back to the cabin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning, I noticed there was a presence beside me so I pretended to sleep more. I heard a soft sigh and knew exactly who it was. It was the Doctor. But why was he watching me sleep? Usually I would think that's kind of creepy, but if it's him, somehow I feel content with this situation. I stretched with my eyes closed and didn't realize until it was done that I touched his face. He stopped me and grabbed my hand. I opened my eyes and right in front of me was the Doctor. He was staring at me intently and we sat the for a few seconds holding hands and staring at each other, until we both blushed and turned away.
"Good morning", I said yawning.
"Actually it's good afternoon", he said.
"What time is it?" I asked.
"Oh, it's about two".
"Oh gosh, how could I sleep that long", I said giggling.
He smiled, "I have no idea. However your dad and brother are out of the house and we have the whole house to our selves for a bit".
"Okay, well what do you want to do?" I asked.
"I believe it is time to find some weeping angels", her said.
"I believe so Doctor", I said as I jumped out of bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~