chapter eight

Dear readers,

I know that this is weird, and you are all like, a note before hand? yes there is, so just to let you know, this chapter will be about who the Seeker is, where she came from, and what her relationship with the doctor was. thanks very much and please vote.

sincerely, Kelsie (Kalo296)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*The Doctors POV*

"Okay, so you want to know what happened?" Ari asks.

"Yes. Tell me now", I say.

"Well first off, the reason I said that I "Know" her and that she "is" my Time Lord, is because..." She stopped for a second, looking like she was thinking about what to say.

"Well? Why?" I asked.

"Um, it is because, I recently saw her..." She trailed off.

"Wait what? She's alive?".

"Well, honestly I don't know, I mean Time Lords or time travelers are weird. she could be dead, or, or I don't know. Maybe she did die in the time war. I don't know Doc", she said, but had an unconvincing face on.

"Really? Are you sure Ariana? when was the last time you saw her?" I asked.

"Uh... I guess about two years ago", She looked unsure about her aswer.

"Are you sure? Because you don't look like you are", I said.

"Yes I am", She said, looking a little angry now.

"Okay. So tell me everything you know about her or remember".

"Why?" She asked suspiciously.

"Please, just tell me, like a story", I said.

"Fine. Sit tight Doc, and listen well", she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Story time!!! Here is the story of The Seeker!!!)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

*Seeker's POV*

I was waiting in line, like the rest of the children of the time lords, to choose their name. I was only eight years of age when this happened. As I was saying, I was waiting in line, when someone pops up next to me and says,

"Hello!" Very cheerfully. It was a little boy, about my age.

"Hi", I say, looking him up and down.

"So what name are you choosing?" He asks.

"Seeker. And you?" I ask.

"Doctor, Why would you choose that name? I mean I like it, but I'm just curious".

"Well Doctor, I chose it because I am adventurous and determined to find whatever I seek. Also I get very curious. another word for seek, is find, or discover, and I want to do just that", I say proudly.

"What about you Doctor?" I ask.

"I chose it because I want to help people. My motto is, 'Never crewl, nor cowardly. Never give in, never give up' ", he said looking at me seriously.

"That is... Awesome! I love it", I smile at him.

"Number 723!" Said the voice in the box on the ceiling.

"Oh thats me! Well I will see you around, Seeker" The Doctor said as I wave goodbye, and he walks through the big golden doors in front of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~