Falling In Love

By thedarkregalswan123

Emma Swan has always felt alone and worthless until she was invited into a loving home. Soon she became frien... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 24

Part 23

76 7 0
By thedarkregalswan123

It was an early in the day around four thirty P.M. Time like these go passing by but you never expect to be visiting your mother in jail. It was always the other way around. Zelena patiently waited in waiting area, filling up with children, divorced parents, and slutty teenagers. She scoffed unfazed not wanting her own kids to grow up like that. If she did ever have kids. Zelena shuffled her watch out of her bag, indicating it was 5:00 on cue as Cora came in with her head help up high and a prissy smile that made Zelena want to strangle her to death.

"Well, well, well, my favorite daughter coming to visit me. I'm touched". Her mother gagged on each word not single handing to mean any of it. Cora pushed the plastic chair out roughly, plopping herself down on the chair as she crossed her arms. Zelena rolled her eyes not surprised that jail wouldn't teach Cora a lesson, not untroubled either by her solid bitchiness. It was on point today as it always been since she was born.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me that I had a little sister". She hissed out of painful anger. Hatred was how she felt for her mother. After all she was adopted and cora never treated her like she was meant to be treated. Cora treated her as if she was just a doll. A extra child that cora only pretended to love. Regina never was sure if cora did ever love her nor she did she care because she couldn't take the emotional abuse that endured every single day, same went for zelena.

"Well I currently can't wait for a family reunion". She sneered disgustedly to cause some spit to make it's way out of her mouth. Zelena clenched her fists so tight that they turned white cold. "Besides how did you even found out". The old brunette questioned as she eyed down her daughter with cold eyes. The red haired women uncurled her fists out, laying her hand on top of the table flat, taking a long deep breath, just wanting to get out of here. Everything Cora has done was a lie. She manipulated both her daughters and made them think she loved them but deep down cora's heart was only black and soul.

"When I was ten years old. I went to my first baseball game and do you remember what you did? Right after we got home you threw away everything I loved about baseball then you told me that I was pathetic and the only thing I should be focused on is myself. That caring for people is weakness. That I was weak for finding something that inspires me but you just had to go and toss it away. I just never thought you would keep my little sister away from me. I don't know how you grew up but you are sick bitch. And you don't deserve to know how I found out that would be just a waste time". Zelena hauled herself up from the seat, slipping on her green coat and wrapping her light silk scarf around her neck. "I got to go visit my little sister".

Belle skipped down the path belonging to granny's diner excited to be having breakfast with Ruby and Regina. She opened the glass door singling out a jingle as she did. She saw Regina already eating her breakfast while sitting down on the stool. She took a seat next to Regina, catching her eye on Ruby who was in the kitchen cooking up the rest of the breakfast. "Morning". Regina grumbled out shoving another piece of bacon in her mouth. Belle giggled quietly, "I'm guessing you are not a morning person".

Ruby's smile grew wider as she came into the diner with two plates for her and Belle. She rested her elbow on the table digging into her eggs like a hungry animal. "Ruby those eggs aren't going anywhere". Regina laughed swirling off the stool. She grabbed her purse on top of the square table, grabbing out her phone. She quickly sent Emma text to come over to granny's diner. By the time she finished texting her girlfriend, she turned around to see Ruby's face red as a tomato and Belle whispering something into her ear which was causing her to laugh also. "What's so funny". The brunette's curiosity got the best of her as she sat back down on the stool. She looked between the two girls who only laughed harder.

"Belle just told me the funniest story about her parents. Belle tell her".

"Okay. So when I was 12 I decided to prank my parents. They were washing up dishes and talking about business crap so it was the perfect time. I got a bottle sprinkled some of those small bags filled with rocks that blow up when you throw them on the ground and then I shoved a small firework. I lit up the string and I ran as fast as I can around the corner only to witness the most funniest look my mom had ever made. By the time she turned around she threw all the plates over her shoulder and ran out of the kitchen. I swear I could have died from laughing and of course I got grounded for two weeks".

SwanQueen Swan Queen SwanQueen

Emma came downstairs right after Regina texted her. Mary and David quietly and mostly awkwardly to the blonde as they ate their breakfast. She laughed a little to loud then expected grabbing a piece of bacon throwing her arm around her mother's neck. David stopped midway from putting the last of his bacon into his mouth looking at Emma with surprise. The blonde had a wide smile on her face. "I forgive you guys". Mary Margaret looked at David and David looked at her trying to figure out if Emma was just playing with them or she is sleep walking. The blonde waited for they had to say but knowing that her parents are shocked by this, she walked around the table and sat down on the stool next to her father.

"Look I understand you were trying to protect me. That's very self evident but I can't stay mad at you guys forever. The people who abandon me are not my parents. You guys are. You guys have taken care of me for as long as I could remember and I know you guys wouldn't just get up and leave me. Mary Margaret you are my mom and David you are my dad and I want it to be that way. So yes I forgive you guys".

"Emma we are so happy you forgive us and you had every right to be angry with us. We shouldn't have kept anything from you and David and I never will do that again. I am. We are so blessed to have you as our daughter. Emma Swan you have no idea how much we love you". Mary Margaret pushed herself around the corner of the table, instantly pulling Emma in a tight hug. Emma tightened her arms around her mother whose eyes met with her proud husband.

Because you need forgiveness every day, Because resentment is self-torture, Because forgiveness heals you from the inside and out, Because It brings a family closer together, Because it brings friends closer together, Because it brings out the best in you. It shows that your heart is pure and forgiving the people who you love the most for whom you let close enough to hurt you is what it means to be human. She is only human.

You are only human. You bleed when you fall down, you hold your breath and bite your tongue when you afraid to scream out, you stay awake for days looking up at the ceiling in the dark wondering all the bad that could happen, you fake smile to convince you are fine but you are not, you give everything that you are for that person and try to be number one but soon it will break you down. You will shag, you will fall apart as hatred words get buried inside of your heart. Just remember you are only human. Emma Swan is only human.

"Becoming a father is the best thing that has ever happened to me but being a father to an awesome, gorgeous, and sometimes noisy from time to time has made me the happiest person in the whole universe. You are my number one Emma Swan. And I love you".

"I love you too guys. Both of you. Thank you". The blonde breathed out happily making her way to hug her dad. "I'm noisy", Emma grumbled out causing her parents to laugh.

SwanQueen Swan Queen SwanQueen

"Hey guys sorry I'm late". Emma apologized giving Regina a kiss on the cheek before sitting down. That smile had all of them staring at the blonde with weird confused looks. Emma looked between all of them whispering the word what. Regina gave her a chaste kiss on Emma's lips, "I am happy that you are happy but you are smiling way to hard". The blonde smirked as she propped her elbow on the counter. "I just had the greatest talk with my parents. I forgave them".

"Oh my God that's great!". Regina exclaimed slipping her hand on top of Emma's. She smiled gently squeezing the brunette's hand. "And it was all you babe. You encouraged me to get my head out of my ass and go in there". Emma kissed her cheek with a mwah sound as she rolled off the stool and headed in the back to get a coke.

The mills girl never took her eyes off of Emma as her top lip bit on her bottom lip, "The things I want to do with that ass". By the time that went said Emma already came in. "Keep it in your pants love". The blonde copied Regina's words.

"May I ask what was the fight about between you and your parents". Belle politely said. "Ya I don't know either". Ruby charmed her hand up. "Well Regina is involved in this and so is her mother. Here's the thing I grew up in Foster care all my life because the people who abandon me just tossed me away like I was garbage".

Regina and the rest can hear the pain expression of Emma's voice. The brunette rubbed circles on Emma's back. "I don't care about them anymore. Mary Margaret and David are my parents. Anyways my last foster home ended badly. I was living with two people. Lily Paige who was my Foster sister. I love her so much and then there's our abusive Foster father. So I came home from school and I'm not going to get into the whole story but let's just say we ended by in a huge fight. He wanted to hurt lily and so I had to do something".

Emma choked out on her sobs that was logged up in her throat. She found herself in a split second with her friends comforting her one by one but cuddled up with Regina longer. She rested her head on Regina's shoulder never getting tired of that sweet apple Smell. "I killed him. I had no choice. Lily and I had to wipe down every inch of the house then we had to get rid of the body. We burned him. Now this is where Cora came in. Regina's mother. Apparently Cora has been watching me all my life and I still have no idea why but she sent a photographer to watch me. Of course Cora came back a few years later and threatened me to my parents. My parents made a deal with Cora so she won't spill. The deal was I had to stay away from Regina or she will take away everything that I can have giving by how rich she used to be. So Mary and David never told me about that night or that they knew the whole time what I did".

SwanQueen Swan Queen SwanQueen

After a long hours of crying and painful debts of memories when she shared her story. Emma and Regina decided to spent time alone together at the castle. Belle and Ruby gave Emma their sincere apologies about what she had been through including Belle saying, "If you ever need anything I'm always here. I guess we are friends, aren't we?". The blonde left with a hug as a yes and so Regina did the same. The brunette and the blonde took off around 5 pm abandoning Ruby and Belle to have some alone time as well. Regina's hand collapsed tight with her's sticking to each other like glue. "I'm proud of you Emma". The brunette smiled adoringly. Emma on the other hand had something on her mind other than a cute smile to go by or a "Thank you regina". She picked Regina up, twirling her around lightly best trying not to drop her. As she set Regina gently down to her feet, the brunette attacked Emma lips. There tongues and teeth smashed together not caring if it hurts. Emma placed her hands on Regina's hips and the brunette laid her hand on Emma's face. Their tongues both fought for dominance, just loving the sweet mending taste seep into their mouths and nose. It was like breathing fresh air. Long before they finally pulled away, they gazed into each other's eyes, almost seeming to be lost in them until a car horn interrupted.

"What the hell". Emma said peeking over regina's shoulder to see who honked. The brunette turned around, her arms still wrapped around Emma.

"Who is that?"

"I don't know".

The figure got out of the car and came closer and closer to where they were standing. The tall women stopped in front of them, "Are you Regina Mills". She pointed at her. The blonde deathly glared at this stranger. "Yes and who are you?". The brunette asked.

"I'm your adoptive sister"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 347 20
A broken Emma Swan gets taken in by Mary Margaret and David. In town, Emma meets her English teacher, Regina Mills.
3.7K 142 21
Regina Mills is an 18 year old heiress to a Hotel empire. She is spoiled and entitled and her parents have had enough. They decide to send her to wor...
147K 4.4K 25
Emma Swan is a 22 year old senior in college. She's a bad girl, sporting tattoos and piercings. She acts all tough and mean until her Creative Writin...
600 23 12
Emma swan is deeply in love with Regina mills, but Regina doesn't love her as anything more than a best friend...