Falling In Love

By thedarkregalswan123

Emma Swan has always felt alone and worthless until she was invited into a loving home. Soon she became frien... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24

Part 19

79 5 0
By thedarkregalswan123

It was that time of day again. A Sunday afternoon at Granny's diner, packed up of adults, teens, and noisy children. The waitress hardly paid any attention to the customers aside from taking their orders. Only one specific customer had been her main focus on her own menu. She had jotted down notes beforehand, noting what you should do when you approach your crush. Ruby invariably has not failed on such situations talking to cute girls.

Occasionally, have being the one to make it look smooth and easy when flirting with those type of girls but Belle was different from the rest as how Ruby encounters on it. Belle French is hardcore in Ruby's book for just trying to figure out what to say or what to do to impress such a beauty without smudging off the drool every few seconds. Everyone knew that Ruby Lucas is the badass wolf who gets what she wants, whenever she needs it.

Although, Ruby did not want her bad girl reputation to perceive her from getting to know Belle. She wanted Belle to get to know the real her not the popular her. Comprehending the facts of Belle divergently looking at this all wrong as her brain is telling her, Ruby wants to get in your pants. The waitress had a straightforward way of not letting that happen. She needed to prove to Belle her royalty as well with who she really is. Being yourself is not a crime which is why Ruby is going to be on her best behavior.

Delighted, Ruby grabbed her pad and pen heading over to take the brunette's order. She nearly had fell over while getting to where she was going. Walking all too fast before anyone could get to Belle. Only she could take the brunette's order also giving her time to talk to her, or at least try. And of course, Belle had her nose buried in a book as well with her cute dorky glasses. Ruby found it hard not to squeal with exhilaration every time Belle, the sleeping beauty pushed the rim of it up to keep it from falling.

"Hi, are you ready to order?"

A professional manner is what she was going for even though deep inside her heart was jumping up and down. Ruby bit her lip to keep from smiling or saying something stupid like, "You're adorable", or "You look like that fairy tale character from beauty and the beast".

Belle looked up from her book, still holding on the sides of it. "Yes, I would like strawberry smoothie and one burger, the usual please". She smiled widely showing off her cute dimple. Ruby blushed hard as she quickly nodded her head. The brunette retracted herself away from the table before belle had notice the deep shade of red on her cheeks. Maybe it was time to call in the big guns. Ruby gave the order to the cookers. Heading outside for a phone call.

"Regina, I need your help!"

"What is it?"

"Belle is here and I have no idea what to say or I don't know, I'm freaking out here"

"Calm down, Ruby. You're the big bad wolf of talking to girls, I'm sure you will be fine"

"I know but Belle is different and I want her to get to know the real me"

"Then be yourself. Emma and I will come by later after closing. Seeya".

"No Regina-

Ruby huffed, putting her phone in her waitress suit pocket. She lunged her head back, groaning at the sky above her. That was her way of praying to god to please not let her make a complete fool of herself. Since when was it this hard to go up to a person and say one simple word. Maybe, just maybe if she says Hey, it will lead onto something well advised conversation. She went back inside, stopping at the doorway to look at the brunette sipping down her milk shake. Ruby forced her feet to lunge forward as her body went back and forth, challenging herself for whether or not she'll set up her own funeral.

Simply the possibility of doing just that will engage in consisting of actually making small talk with her. That's enough for Ruby even if belle doesn't feel the same away as she, the brunette will still be happy for being just friends. Four years of building up the courage to talk to Belle all came forward now. Good thing her funeral won't be the way of her going a painful death but quite a satisfying death of joy. What she feels for Belle is the reality of her telling herself, let's go kick some ass.

"Okay here goes nothing"

Ruby balanced herself as she walked over, thinking about what she is going to say while she took each step. The brunette tapped belle on the shoulder lightly careful not to scare her. Ruby had sworn her heart stopped in that moment when Belle looked up into her eyes. She could get lost in those pretty blue eyes, just looking at belle she could lose herself.

"Hi, May I sit"

"Ya sure go ahead"

Her rich, smooth Australian voice made everything sound flawless to the core of this room. Nearly took Ruby two seconds of consulting herself to listen to the words instead of standing there like a complete doofus in love. She conjoined her hands in front of her smiling small as she sat down opposite from the brunette. The one thing she had always admired about Belle was her endless beauty of passion. None of those girls she met were never passionate, they only wanted sex. Not passionate sex because when it's passionate, it will be with the person you love. Ruby wasn't sure if she even loved belle enough for that or to get that far but she did like her a lot. It's always good to take a chance. You never know what's going to happen or where you will end up in 50 years from now.

"So how was that burger?"

Ruby smacked her head, figuratively speaking. "Really Ruby, How was that burger. Really!".

"Oh", Belle giggled, a slight blush came upon those cheeks she wanted to kiss. Ruby crossed her legs digging her hand underneath her thighs. That giggle, oh that giggle she thought. Why is this girl so damn cute.

"It was quite delicious. You did a fine job".

Belle set down the book she had been reading, creatively smirking. It didn't come to consideration for Belle to a badass. That smirk sure did something else. Ruby rubbed her hands together nodding in agreement. She smiled before she had noticed what Belle was reading. "Red's Untold Tale".

"Oh my god I love that book".

Finally, a civil conversation actually came out of this funeral.

"Ya, it's a great book. I'm almost finished reading it maybe you can borrow it?"

"No that's fine, I don't want to be a burden"

"No, no, here take it".

And although her voice was to hard to resist, Ruby had no choice but to take it. She now had a good enough reason to talk to her some more. "Thank heavens for books". Ruby thought as she grabbed the book, her hand lightly touched the brunette's. Both shivered at the touch not seeming to address the spark they had felt.

"Thank you so much. I promise I'll return it when I'm done".

"No problem at all you actually look like her"

"Like who", Ruby beamed.

"Red riding hood"

"She is quite the badass isn't she?"

"Oh she is. She reminds me of this girl from 3rd grade who used to dress up as little red riding hood every halloween. She is also the one I got in a fight with over pudding".

"Aww, what was her name?"

"CC lucas"

Regina checked the time on Emma's clock that set on her dresser. She got up to go warn Emma that it's almost closing time, opening the bathroom door where the blonde was taking a nice warm shower.

"Hey babe, it's almost time to go. You almost finished".

"Ya I'm almost done, can you hand me a towel?"

Regina hesitated for a moment before grabbing the towel off the hanger. The brunette looked away when Emma opened the shower door not ready to see her naked body or wanting to invade her privacy. Emma wrapped the towel around her making sure it was secured enough to not to fall of.

"Thanks baby". She kissed Regina's cheek.

"She sounds like a sweet girl except for the part about the pudding"

"Oh she was, I wonder where she is now"

It's me you dork. I'm right here ruby screamed inside her head. She changed her name shortly after her father and mother passed away. It wasn't her liking of a name and she didn't want to be reminded of her abusive past with her mom. How could she a keep name whom who her mother chose for her. A mother who abused her to be a better person just like Regina's mom as well as abusing her father. She decided to change the name to Ruby because her dad's name was Rudy. That name made her laugh also reminding the heroic father she had and the great memories they spent together.

"Maybe she will come by and visit you".

Belle nodded, "I hope so". The brunette packed up her bag signaling she was about to leave. Ruby smiled waving a small goodbye as belle did the same. She slouched back in the booth thinking that good have gone terribly amazing. The good part about her talking to belle was she finally did it. Bad part was she lied straight to her face and lying is never a good start in a friendship. "Just great". She mumbled. Ruby got up to flip over the sign to closed. She figured Emma and Regina will be here any second to tease her about her playful conversation with Belle. After all more teasing will come when Regina, the devil lived with her. Ruby quite enjoyed the company of having someone live with her. She grew tired of living alone and she was happy enough to consider Regina to stay with her.

Ruby grabbed three glass cups filling them up to the top with sparkling apple cider. She placed them on the front counter before sitting down on the stool.

"Ruby Lucas! Tell us everything!". Regina and Emma barged inside the diner, hand in hand as they broke apart to sit opposite sides, leaving Ruby in the middle. The waitress looked between the two happy couple wanting her to indulge on the information. She got up to go grab the book that sat on the table where belle had been sitting.

"She gave me this book and it reminded her of someone from 3rd grade but she didn't know who I was".

"But how? Shouldn't she remember your name", Emma asked leaning on the table.

"She changed her name"

"Why?"

"That is something I'll discuss later, Emma", Ruby gave her a weak smile. Emma knew that was her cue to shut up. Her weak smile reminded Emma when the foster agent said everything will be just fine but it never was. Ruby sat back down setting down the book. She downed the apple cider laughing and smiling whenever Belle was on her mind.

"Her smile so damn cute and that giggle", Ruby lightly smacked her head on the table, stretching her arm across the table. "She is just a true beauty".

"I never thought Little red riding hood will be this gay for a girl but then again I am very gay for a certain girl in this room", Emma smirked winking at Regina.

"Hopefully Belle and I will start dating and we can be all adorable together", The brunette playfully joked.

"Okay but we are not having a four-way", Emma said, earning a smack from both Ruby and Regina. She rubbed both her arms, "So is that your way of telling me you do want to?". Regina and Ruby smacked Emma on the arm one more time. "No doofus, were just trying to get you to shut up", Regina smiled.

"Could have fooled me, Regina. You could have chest kissed me and I would have-, The brunette cut of her words as she grabbed lunged quickly off her stool smashing her lips against the blonde's. There lips moved in perfect sync, slowly moving the heated kiss in a rhythmic melody of sweaty palms and beating hearts.

"I'm going to win Belle over".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3K 28
Regina Mills is a college professor and Emma Swan is her student who has a crush on her. Emma is G!P
341K 11K 50
Emma Swan is one of the most misbehaved students in Storybrook high, having been held back 2 years for not even trying. Due to her behaviour, when sh...
68.9K 2.9K 21
Emma Swan. Movie star. Musician. Model. 23 years old. Regina Mills. High school senior. 17 years old. "Who wouldn't be obsessed with her?!" Regina...
62.2K 2K 29
Regina her whole life never felt like she was worth anything. She always felt as if she wasn't beautiful or would ever find love. She becomes a cover...