Ruthless Obsession...

By tezztanmaya

" It takes the right guy to see a girl's inner beauty... " bcz mostly people are attractd by the looks wh... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Point of view
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16 (a)
Part 16 (b)
Part 16 (c)
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21 (a)
Part 21 (b)
Part 21 (c)
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25 (a)
Part 25 (b)
Part 25 (c)
Part 26
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34 (a)
Part 34 (b)
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38 (a)
Part 38 (b)
Part 38 (c)
Part 39 (a)
Part 39 (b)
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43 (a)
Part 43 (b)
Part 43 (c)
Part 44 (a)
Part 44 (b)
Part 45 (a)
Part 45 (b)
Part 46
Part 47 (a)
Part 47 (b)
Part 47 (c)
The Revelation
Part 49 (b)
Part 49 (a)
Part 50 (a)
Part 50 (b)
Part 51
The Proposal
Part 53
Not Related to the story
The New beginning

Part 27

15.7K 677 33
By tezztanmaya

Hii readers.....I tried my best in writing it in a sensuous way...! Play the song in the middle where i given the hint :)
  Hope u lyk it :)

Part 27

Ruthless  Obsession
......................................

At 7 pm
Location : SPH office..
......

"Mam..,  u still here...??!! 
I mean.., it's alrdy 7 and  n everyone had left...!!"
......said the peon who just came to the corridor...

Lathika.., who was till then lost in her world.., came to senses and said...,

" yeaa... i know...!!  Actually.., I haven't brought my umbrella today and  i will be soon going after the rain stops.."
........and smiled at him..

"Ok mam....!!  Take care..."
.....said the peon and left the place...

...........

It was an unexpected change in the climate...
The sky is tar-black and clouds were getting denser...
The rain started with a slow drizzle and kept on increasing by time...
It's pouring now...

..........

Lathika could feel the cold breeze tickling her face...
Even in that pleasant climate..., she  is sweating becz of her phobia to rain...

It's nt that she never tried to get rid  of this phobia...
she had honestly tried  many times...
Bt  still she couldn't  step in the rain...  she just felt numb and n  the memories of that accident haunted her each time...

So she gave up eventually...

.........

Lathika checked the time again..., as it's getting late...
She just wanted to go home as early as possible and lock herself in the room again  so that she  won't get any chance to  face Nivaan again...

But she was still unaware that Nivaan is still in the office and had even seen her.., defending him  to Jayanth...

........

" So.., r u planning to stay here this night...??!!"
....... a voice from behind made lathika jerk a little and she didn't dared to  move an inch as she could clearly recognise the voice by now...

The person now came to her and stood next to her watching the pleasant view of rain and enjoying the divine smell of  it...!!

"Don't  even think about shifting, lathika.....!!!"
.......Nivaan  said in a low bt audible tone vthout looking at her and it seemed like an order...

Lathika's jaw dropped hearing that line and she  just stared at him  widening her eyes....

"How....did...u came to know abt it...??!! "
.......she asked vth shocking expressions...

Nivaan  then  turned towards her..,leaned over the pillar there and folded his hands.., fixing his view on lathika...

"I can even  keep a count of ur breaths in a minute lathika...!! "
........he said and  raised his eyebrows...

" N  what were u saying before...??!!
   A heart of gold..., A sea shell... etc etc..."

Lathika had  totally lost it.... She is short of words now...
" how did he know all this...??!!  Did he heard everything....??!! (&#%&) "
.......she thought to herself and  looked on the other side...

Nivaan smiled at her pale expressions..., and at the same time felt proud abt himself...

" I don't know that u observe me so closely ...!!  Bt I'm impressed lathika...."
.........he said sarcastically....

..........

Lathika couldn't   hear such appealing tone any longer...
Even his voice has that power to make her feel weak by her knees...

" Sir...!!  I just said what i felt... n pls dnt make it an issue....!! "
......she said and started to leave the office..., totally forgetting abt her phobia..

She just took a step further and felt the rain on her and then jerked back  breathing heavily....

" Noo...  i can't step further....!!  I... just... can't...!!"
.............she thought to herself  and just stood there vth fear in her eyes....

........

Nivaan saw her in such helpless state and that pricked his heart...!!
He wanted  that courage in her again..., which he had just seen when she was arguing vth jayanth...

He wanted  her to overcome the phobia..., which is a tough challenge to her...

Nivaan went to her again and this time he was   serious...

" lathika....!!  Just go through it...!!  I know it's hard for you...
bt I'm here to protect you...
I know that u have such potential in you to overcome any challenge in ur life..!! 
U just have to be strong....!!!
.
.
( he took her hand in his hands and stared at her intensely)
.
.
Trust me lathika...!!  You can do it...!! 
Just go for it...!! "
........he said and slowly pushed her to make her feel the rain..., and wanted to get her out of that phobia....!!

Lathika  didn't protest him and just  did what he said....!!
..........

She closed her eyes trying to fell the rain bt that didn't helped her either...

She could only see her mom's face  infront of her eyes and the memories of that day flashed again...

.......

Lathika opened her eyes all of a sudden and came back to him again...

" I can't do this...!!!  Pls.....  don't.... force me.....!!
I just.... cant live those moments again...!!  Plss....  sir...!!! "
..........lathika started crying badly and  Nivaan just couldn't see her in such state...

He could see his own self in her... when he tried to get over from the depression after his father's death...

She was just like him....!!

.......

" lathika....!!!  U have to overcome this fear at any cost... !!!
and i will help you out....!! "
.......said Nivaan and  grabbed her hand..

Vthout waiting for a second..., he took her along vth him and they  both stood in that pouring rain now....

......

Though lathika was suffocating to breathe he didn't left her hand...

...........

Play the song now :)

...........

Nivaan pulled her towards himself and hugged her from back resting his head on her shoulder and  drenching to the fullest in that unexpected rain...!!

Vth one hand he removed his collar button and he held her waist vth other hand close to him firmly....

He then  lifted her hand in vertical direction  such that to make her feel the drops of rain on her palm...,  and  supported it vth his hand from below...
........

" lathika...!! 
Just free yourself from every thing.... !!
.
.
Give yourself to Me...!!
.
.
.......close your eyes....
.
........and just feel me lathika...."
.........Nivaan whispered  in her ears  making sure that his lips touched her there...

He circled his one arm firmly around her waist that she couldn't move and  made her feel the rain on her palm  and his  proximity...

........

Nivaan's voice  worked as some magic on her and she just followed his instructions....

Even in that cold shower of the rain..., she could feel Nivaan's  body heating up  vth every passing minute...

Little did she know that it was her effect on him  giving such hot vapours to him....

.........

" i can assure you that from now on.., whenever you feel the rain..., you can only remember this moment...., and ME.....!!"
.........said Nivaan and  leaned over her spine... and kissed his art...( tattooed  scar)

(*Capture 1)

Lathika flinched by this sudden unexpected move of Nivaan  bt still kept her eyes shut feeling him...
........

Nivaan then inhaled her  scent around her neck and  gently kissed her there  which made lathika feel gosebumps all over her body....

..........

"Just... calm down lathika....!!  N give yourself to me.....!!"
......... Nivaan's  voice  soothed her fears and slowly she could feel her breathe getting to its normal state....

He then took her hand close to his face and  kissed her palm gently....

.........

Lathika could feel butterflies all over her belly becz of such sensuous kisses...

........

She opned her eyes all of a sudden and could see herself  in  Nivaan's warm embrace....

Nivaan was still busy in exploring her every curve..., that he didn't realise that lathika is trying to free herself from him...

She tried to run away from him as  she felt shy by their intimateness....

But it was late....!!

He understood her attempt and quickly grabbed her hand...,  pulled her again...

But this tym they were facing each other and their eyes met  for the first time that night in the pouring rain....

(*capture 2)

They were totally drenched  in the shower of desire... lust....and love....., at that moment....

"You can't ignore me everytym lathika....!!!  Nt atleast Now...!!"
..........he said in a sorted tone and folded her one  hand  behind her waist  making her lips inches close to his...

"You are mine lathika....!!! "

..........he said and claimed her lips  vthout any warning.....

It was nt at all a gentle kiss..... 
Nivaan wanted to show her how hardly she effects him and how deeply he is obsessed by her...

He teased her by pressing her close to him and he didn't even gave a moment  for her to breathe....

(*capture 3)

Lathika inhaled sharply in between the kiss and  lose her balance over her knees giving her entire control to him....

Nivaan  smiled in between the kiss for her response and  effortlessly lifted her up a little   from the ground  vthout breaking the kiss.....!!
..........

After countless minutes they broke the kiss
and this time Nivaan carried her in his arms  and walked in that rain towards his car....., which was parked at a little distance from there.....

..........

(* capture 4)

.................

.................

On call

" Sir...!!  I have taken their snaps...
Will mail you this night....!!
.
.
Task completed.....!!"

............ said the man who was till now capturing Nivaan and lathika's intimate moments without their notice....

................

Comment ur views :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 173 17
In which idol Jungkook kept dreaming of a beautiful man wearing white that he does not know until one day while performing he saw the man across the...
858K 21.6K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
561K 5.2K 9
Note .-Only sample chapters are available here Ranked #1in inner beauty 26/7/2022 Eva Johnson was a 20 yr old young girl who was living with her da...
1.6M 107K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...