Darling Chainz

Af miaa_meii

*Your typical 'player falls in love' story* Chase Ravens is the major player in Alerion College. He has hooke... Mere

Prologue
1. Moving Back
2. Darling Chainz
3. I Don't Know...Do I?
5. The First Day of Sharing a Condo = Complications
6. Work
7. Cancelled Plans
8. Punishment?
9. Ice Cream
10. A Bitter Day
11. Making Up
12. The Fair
13. Besties to the Rescue
14. Jared's Birthday Party
15. Strong
16. Picnic
17. Chasing You
18. Stares
19. The Chaos At Work
20. What a Day
21. The Event...Coming Soon
22. Pumped Up For the Event
23. Pricks These Days
24. Fun in the Sun
25. A Night Full of Events
26. The Aftermath
27. A Long Day
28. Darling Chainz Initiates
29. A Birthday to Remember
30. Overprotective Much
31. Fantasies Fulfilled
32. Try Possessive
33. The Clinging Doll
34. Letting Loose
35. When Things Couldn't Possibly Get Worse...
36. Sulking
37. Back to Classes
38. Revelations
39. Imagination Gone Wild
Epilogue

4. You Can Live With Me

7.6K 192 9
Af miaa_meii

Chapter 4: You Can Live With Me

*~~Chase's POV~~*

The first thing I saw, when my classes ended was Alice's ass. It was right up in the air, for every college student to see. What the hell is she doing in the college campus? There's a big puddle, and she's bending over it, with her hands in the puddle...it was raining...well still is. She had a white hoodie on and black shorts. Is Alice an idiot? She's going to catch a f**king fever!

A scowl made its way on my face and I went up to her. "What the f**k are you doing?" Alice looked up at me in surprise, water running down her face, her hair was plastered to her face, water was even dripping from her nose ring. Alice smiled at me, "A group of women, well your fangirls were mad at me since they think that I'm stealing you away, and some of their boyfriends. They threw my keys in here, and I can't find it." I growled, "How can you f******g smile at me, when it's my fault." I took off my sweater and handed it to her. I rolled my sleeves up and my pants and started searching for her keys.

"Chase, you don't need to---" I interrupted her, "Shut up, I want to. I...I don't want you to get fever because of some idiot women. What are they, freaking highschoolers? This is f*****g immature."

"Cussing is not nice, you know." Alice said, giving me another grin. How the hell isn't she mad at me? She took off her drenched hoodie and she was about to take off her shirt, "Hey what the hell, are you crazy? Don't take off your shirt!"

She gave me a confused face, "But all the women wear practically nothing. It'll be fine, I'll wear your sweater right after, so---" I interrupted her, again, "F**k no, you just wear my sweater on top of your wet shirt." Alice shrugged and did what I told her to do, then started searching for her keys again.

After three more minutes, I found her keys and sat down. I hung them from my pinky, "Are these yours, darling chainz?" Alice looked up and the biggest smile was now on her face. She jumped me, "Oh my god, thank you so much. You found my babies! I can go home now." Then realizing what she was doing, she got off me all flushed and blushed. Alice is so adorable I swear, I just want to ravish her.

"You want to come over to my place? I need to make you hot chocolate as a thank you. You know what, you don't get an option, I'm dragging you." And Alice did just that.

~

I probably said this before, but who cares, Alice has a really nice home....home...crap! I need to extend that hotel fee. I let out a groan and I guess Alice heard me, "Geez, I'm out of the shower, I'll make your hot chocolate right now. Why are guys so impatient?"

I let out a low whistle, "Boy, you look hot." Alice was wearing a light pink...well more like peach sweater, that was so huge on her, it stopped at her knees. Hah, she had to roll the sleeves back.

Alice rolled her eyes, "Shut up, it's not my sweater, it's Jack's. It's very warm and comfy. Go put a shirt on." I gritted my teeth and clenched my hands, when she said it was Jack's sweater. Instead of yelling, I got off her sofa and followed her to the kitchen, "Well, why aren't you wearing any pants? Are you wearing underwear?" I backed Alice up to her counters and watched as she bit her lip. She jumped up and sat on the counter, I placed my arms on both sides of her body, and placed my head on her neck.

"I am wearing underwear, I just don't really like covering my legs, for some reason. This is how I dress when I'm at home. I prefer dresses, honestly. But skirts, shorts, and tights are the only clothing I wear on my legs. I mean it's really rare that I wear jeans or pants, only when it's really cold. Now move, I'm craving hot chocolate...please." She waved her legs and I got off her.

"You want help?" I asked, and she smiled at me, "That would be nice. I think Jack placed my hot chocolate mix on the top shelf."

I grinned and got the hot chocolate mix for her. I held it out to her and she gave me a 'thank you' and Alice was about to retrieve it, when I raised the hot chocolate mix above my head. Alice let out a gasp then pleaded, "Chase." I smirked, "Only if you give me a kiss." I leaned my head towards her, and she bit her lip again. Ugh this silly, sexy vixen will be the death of me with her sexiness. She gave me a nod and leaned towards me with closed eyes. I closed my eyes too. A few seconds passed, I opened my eyes to see Alice crawling on the counter and almost grabbing the hot chocolate mix. I tsked and moved my hand, bad move. Alice slipped.

I put the hot chocolate mix on a table behind me and reached out my arms to catch her. Crap, I failed. We both ended up on the floor, me on the bottom. S**t, her floors are hard, my head aches. Alice lifted her head from my chest and gaped at me. She quickly climbed off me to lift my head and placed it on her lap. She started massaging it, "Oh my god, Chase, I'm so sorry. I should've just kissed you." Then Alice gave me a kiss right there, stopping me from saying it's alright. Those lips, they feel so good pressed against mine. I darted my tongue out and pecked her lower lip with it. She moaned and opened her mouth and I plunged my tongue, mingling it with hers.

"What the f---," Some voice interrupted, he never got to finish cussing. I looked up to see Sam...or was it Jack...mole is near the eye, yeah Sam. He continued, "Er I'm sorry, I just came here to tell Alice that the club is closed."

I got up and held out a hand for Alice, to help her up. She took it with a little 'thank you'...yeah she was blushing. But I couldn't see it, because Alice was staring at the floor and her bangs were blocking my view.

I showed her the hot chocolate mix, "Can I have my hot chocolate?" She grinned, still blushing, and nodded her head.

~

Alice and I were on her sofa, drinking hot chocolate, and I finally have a shirt on, it was her brother's shirt. We were watching some movie, when my phone rang. It was the hotel, dang I forgot! I told the guy that I want to extend my stay and I'll pay extra and they agreed. I let out a sigh and ran my hand through my hair.

Alice took a sip then asked, "What's wrong?" I shook my head, telling her nothing. She gave me a stare that told me to spill. I took a breath then told her, "Well remember how I told you Conner needed to tell me something last night? Well, you see, I used to live with Conner. I mean he's my best friend, we're like brothers. So he let me, but then last night he said his sister is coming to move in with him and he can't refuse. If Conner refuses, his mother takes his house away, and she doesn't want bad influence around either. So I'm crashing in hotels now."

Alice took a sip of her hot chocolate, draining it all, then got up to wash it. "Why don't you live with me?"

I nearly spat the hot chocolate from my mouth. I drained it and followed her, "What do you mean?"

"I'll be your landlord, you pay ummm $349 a month, and done. I'll give you a room, we'll share the fridge, all my bills will be split." She took my cup and started washing it, too.

I didn't believe her, "What's the catch?"

"Don't bring women, when I'm here. You can, when I'm not here, but make sure the house is clean, not a single drop of cum on my furniture. Don't have sex on the furniture, only in your room. And maybe help out at the restaurant?" Alice said, wiping her hands on a towel.

I still couldn't believe it, "You're s******g me!" Alice put a finger to my lips, "And reduce your cussing."

"Ahem, you're kidding me! $349, no women over when you're here, reduce my cussing, split all your bills, and help out sometimes?" I asked her with incredibility in my voice. She gave me a nod. I shook my head, "This condo must be like $1000, why are you making me pay $349?"

Alice washed an apple and took a bite, "Actually it's $2324. You're only going to pay $349 because we're splitting all my bills. You know water bill, electricity bill, and all that."

I wrapped my arms around her waist and spun her around so hard, she dropped her apple. Alice had to cling to me and close her eyes, so she wouldn't be dizzy. I kissed her all over, "Woman, you're my saviour!"

Alice gave me a smile, "No sex, I'm not your girlfriend."

The f**k?! I grumbled, "Fine."

Alice yawned and her eye lids drooped, it was near 8, I quirked an eyebrow. "Shush, yesterday was a long work night, of course I'm sleepy. Darn, where the hell are you going to sleep?!"

I laughed, "I could sleep on the sofa. I've done it before, Conner was getting it on with a girl and I was so drunk that night, that his couch looked so comfy. But never again, am I going to drink. Whoo, had enough that night."

Alice bit her lip, and I gave her a pat, "Don't worry, sofa's are comfy." She frowned at me, "No they aren't. Once I fell asleep on that big sofa, and my neck ached for a week. Plus I wasn't raised to let people sleep on couches. You can sleep on my bed, but no touching inappropiately."

I raised my hands and gave her a lopsided smile, "Alright, how about you go to bed, and I'll watch a little TV. It's way too early for me to fall asleep." Alice gave me a nod and a 'goodnight.'

I turned on the TV and the Big Bang Theory came on...ooohh?

~10:10~

I lay on the couch, my eyes feel droopy. I finally get off and enter Alice's bedroom. She was gorgeous, not even gorgeous is an understatement. Her hair was splayed out on the pillows, there were two pillows. One for her, another for me, how thoughtful. Hah I was going to use that sofa cushion. But that sexy nightgown I swear, f**k little Chase down there is up.

"Chase?" I heard Alice's groggy voice. "Yeah it's me, sorry for waking you up."

"What time is it?" She asked rubbing her eyes. "It's around 10."

"Can I hold you while I sleep?" Alice pleaded in her sexy groggy voice. Whoo, is it my night or what? I climbed under the blankets, "Go ahead, darling chainz."

"Why are you naked?" I barely understood Alice, since her face was mushed in my chest.

"I only sleep in boxers. You shouldn't be talking, you're wearing sexy nightwear."

"Shush, it's comfy." A smile cracked on my face, "Yeah, yeah, goodnight, sweet dreams darling chainz."

"Goodnight, sweet dreams, hottie." And bam, she was gone. This vixen, I swear....did she just call me hottie?

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

Playing His Game Af C

Teenage Fiktion

2.7M 72.6K 40
"You okay there, partner?" he chuckled. Our bodies were centimeters away from touching so I took a step back. A fatal mistake, which caused my back t...
499K 14K 26
When young Ana, a servant girl, finds out that her mate is Alpha of her pack and the middle Prince of her city, she is too scared to show herself to...
Not His Girl Af Nelly

Teenage Fiktion

22.9M 511K 26
There are two things Harper Lynch wasn't expecting when she made out with an attractive stranger at her aunt's wedding. One: He would show up on her...
44.5K 788 38
Table of contents. Coming to school, being bullied, called as a nerd and hated by your own bestfriend. Is the worse thing that will happen to you. A...