A Reverse Falls Summer

By HardyTwister

Cover by: @BasicNerdLife Pacifica Southeast is coming to Gravity Falls and is planning to stay there for a wh... More

Chapter 1: Found
Chapter 2: Gnomes
Chapter 3: The Show
Chapter 4: Hang out
Chapter 5: Break Up
Chapter 6: Bullies
Chapter 7: Party
Chapter 8: Dealing with a ghost
Chapter 9: Rest at Peace
Chapter 10: Good Punch
Chapter 11: Questioning......everything
Chapter 12: Sweet Dipper
Chapter 13: Watcher
Chapter 14: Hike up the Mountain
Chapter 15: Plans to get the Shack
Chapter 16: Breaking In
Chapter 17: Caught
Chapter 18: Interrogation
Chapter 19: Breaking out
Chapter 20: The Portal
Chapter 21: The Truth
Chapter 22: The Start of the End
Chapter 23: Dealing with the Apocalypse
Chapter 24: Team up
Chapter 25: Car Chase
Chapter 26: Inside the collector
Chapter 27: Getting Pacifica Back
Chapter 28: Ending the end of the world
chapter 29: After the Apocalypse
Chapter 30: Dipper Gleeful.2
Chapter 31: "Flirting"
Chapter 32: Date
Chapter 33: Kidnapped
Chapter 34: Paying up
Four years Later
Second Book
Finally!

Chapter 35: A Reverse Ending

4.1K 93 66
By HardyTwister

Now the sad part.....this is the last chapter..... :*(

Pacifica POV

I slowly opened my eyes. I wasn't in the wear-house anymore. I was in a bed, a fancy and soft bed. It felt nice...like being on a cloud. I then rolled onto my back to stretch. Something I release was that I didn't feel pain. I felt like the stiffness but there wasn't any pain at all. I sat up and looked around.

I wasn't in my room and nobody was in it. It had that familiar look into it and my guess would be the Gleeful manor. I was surprise that Dipper wasn't around. Maybe he was trying to keep the others occupied.

"A-Actually h-he's r-resting too." A voice just answered me. It startled me. I turn to the side and seen a shaken up Will. "I-I'm sorry to startle!"

I sigh with relief, "It's fine Will. Is Dipper okay?"

"H-He's fine. H-He was badly beaten. He order me to come and so I did. T-take care of everyone else in there....h-healed you both....but o-of course you need to rest. H-He was more beaten then you, so he needed more sleep." Will explained.

I smiled, "That's good. So who were those guys?"

"Dean Smith and h-his gang. They've been after t-the Northwests for years. T-then he l-learned about the N-Northwests and Gleefuls g-getting together and having kids. I-It made him to have a b-bigger revenge. He's been after them for years n-now. T-this is the first time that the leader, Dean, came. I-I guess because he k-knew that he will w-win."

I then rubbed my arm, "I was a fool..."

"It's n-not your fault. He's been p-planning this for w-while."

Then Will perked up, "I'm being called. S-Stay here and don't make a sound...nobody knows t-that you are here." Then Will just vanish. I then pulled up my knees to my chest.

I was happy that everything was alright. Dipper and I were alive and doing well but something was bugging me. There were people always going to come after him. I'm always going to be in danger. I don't want this to happen again.

I was terrified. I was watching them hurt him...and him hurting them. I didn't want anything like this to happen....and I fear that I'm going to go through this again....and again if I keep up with Dipper. I can't do this anymore. I can't deal with the fight...the death....the blood...the pain....everything. The only way for me to stop this...is by staying away from Dipper. I can't do that. I really care for him....like him.

There was a knock on the door. I panic, thinking it was Mabel, Stan, or a servant. Then Dipper came in, "Hey. You okay?"

He still looks a bit pale and beaten up but alive and still have his charms. I smiled and nod my head, "Yes. You?"

"I've been better." He gave a small and weak smile.

He came in the room completely and close the door then came and sat next to me. He winces as he came and sat down. He was still in pain, "I thought Will healed you."

"He did...but he could only do so much." Dipper grimed.

I nod my head, "You had him heal me more than you first."

"I would if I could but I'm his master and I was his first priority. I was too badly beaten to be completely healed. There are levels of healing. You were easy to heal. Not much damage so he healed you completely." Dipper then brushes my cheek.

I gave a small smile at his touch. I then sigh. Dipper tilts his head, "What's wrong?"

"Everything."

"Come again?"

"Dipper, I can't do this again. What happened at that place...I don't think I can do this again. You nearly got killed by being beaten to death. Then I was kidnaped and was force to watch and..." I couldn't help it but tears just came and fell down my cheeks. Dipper pulled me into a hug but I heard him grunt in pain but he ignored it to hug me.

I didn't want to be with him but I like the comfort so I hug him back, crying softly on his shoulder. Dipper rubbed my back, "Its fine Pacifica. I'm sorry. I didn't protect you...I won't let this happened again."

I then pulled back, "You're right Dipper because it won't happen again."

Dipper looks at me.

"You see Dipper. The only reason why they took me...because I'm link to you. You care for me and I'm weak and so I'm just a weakness to you."

"Pacifica don't say that..."

"But I am Dipper. You can't always protect me. That is why...I think it is best that we stop seeing each other."

"Pacifica..."

"I know...I know you care for me...a lot but I can't do this."

Dipper just came and rest his hand on my knee, "Pacifica, listen to me. I can see where you are coming from. I really do. But listen to me....you can never escape all of this. You know me and I would never stop loving you. Everyone knows that. Even after years past...you got married to another guy and having a family with him...they will still come after you."

I lowered my head. Dipper just brushes my cheek, "Listen, my dear...there is nothing you can do. I'm sorry." He then rests his forehead onto my forehead, "I didn't want this to happen to you. I really didn't. I want you to be happy and safe."

Then Dipper sighs, "I thought I was going to lose you and I can't handle that. I have never loved someone like you Pacifica. You are different and better than the rest...I can't lose you. I will never lose you."

"You can't make that possible."

"I bet I can and I will. I will do anything...go into the supernatural world if I need too. Make another deal with that useless demon...I do anything to protect you."

"By killing them."

Dipper sighs, "You know it's the only way Pacifica. For them to stop....I had to."

I pulled away, "I can't do this Dipper."

Dipper sighs again, "I know...but that is why we are doing it together."

"Together? Dipper..."

"It's the only way, Pacifica. You can't do it alone and I'm not going to leave you alone. I will make sure...that nobody will ever touch, hurt, or anything to you. Nothing will happen again...I promise. I promise with all my life. But you got to trust me that everything will be alright."

I look at Dipper's soft brown eyes. They were different than his blue eyes but the same softness and the same Dipper....deep down I like his blue eyes better though. I sigh, "I really don't want to do this anymore."

Dipper gave a small smirk, "Me too sweetheart, but that is how it goes. Life in Gravity Falls and being a Gleeful and Northwest. It never ends." He brush my hair back behind my ear, "That is why I do the things I do. The things that Mabel did also. We all do. No I'm not asking you to kill and so on...like me. That isn't your style. I'm more asking you...to just be my side so I can keep an eye on you and to be mine of course. I have confidents in you that we can make this."

I look up at him. That is when Dipper lean in and kissed me. It was soft.....yeah....I think we can do this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a week and I was back walking in the streets. It was a nice day and I was just heading back from the library. Then arms warp around my waist and a kiss was planted on my neck. I gave a small smile but I elbow Dipper in the ribs. "Ow! Hey!" He chuckled as he released me.

I chuckled, "Told you to not sneak up on my like that."

"You didn't tell me anything." Dipper sneer as he came next to me, holding my hand.

I looked around and I could see all the girls were giving us the dark looks. I grab his arm, "Are you sure we need to make this public? I mean...for your fangirls."

"Oh not going to get jealous are you?"

"No...they are."

Dipper also looks around and shrugs, "I don't care and they can't do anything. You got me and Mabel and her girls on your side. They can't touch you."

"Ah! So you told Mabel."

Dipper looks away, "Weeeelllll!"

I elbow him again and he chuckled. Dipper then shook his head, "It doesn't matter. I know about that deal but I don't care. She'll have to go through me."

"What about Gideon? What will she do to him?"

Dipper bites down on his lower lip, "I have no idea but I'll try. Can't control her when she's gone off the deep end of love."

I sigh, "Great."

Dipper gently shove me, "Don't worry about it."

"Is that your favorite words to say pretty boy?"

"For you my dear...yes. I want you to have an easy life, and a happy one with that. I can take care of everything."

"Like that birthday party you are supposed to pull off."

"That's in a week and it isn't just mine. My sister is also a part of it. It is our birthday party."

I then looked down, "We shouldn't have gotten together. I'm leaving Dipper, next week...then dealing with...the divorce..."

Dipper looks up with that type of smile, "Don't worry about it."

"If you say that one more time....I'm going to break your amulet and have you restart in connecting it." I threaten. He had already got reconnected to another stone, so he now has his dreamy blue eyes.

Dipper laugh, "Oh, my dear, you crack me up."

"I'm so funny?"

"Yeah because you are so stupid to look forward."

"Calling me stupid are we?"

"Yep."

I growled as I shove away from him. Then I look forward and I couldn't believe my eyes. There they were....my parents. They were together and here.

"Mom? Dad? Oh my gosh! You're here!" I cheered. I then ran up to them and hug them. "What are you doing here?" I questioned with huge smile on my face. "Well...you're boyfriend he...we aren't sure." Mom started.

I looked back at Dipper, who simply stuff his hands into his pocket had smirked. I rolled my eyes at him.

Dad came and brush my hair back, "It's so good to see you."

"You too...now what has Dipper done?"

"Dipper? I thought his name was Mason"

"Huh?"

Dipper then came up, clearing his throat, "Um, nothing." Then he puts on a smile, "It's Dipper, Dipper Gleeful. Nice to meet you." Then he stretches out his hand to great my parents. They friendly shook his hand.

"So...what' going on? I thought you aren't coming back till next week and the divorce." I started.

"Divorce? How did you figure out about that?" Mom asked.

"Uh..."

Dipper wraps his arm around my waist, "I really don't think we need to know how but the good news."

"Good news?" I asked.

"Oh yes." Mom smiled. Dad then wrap his arm around my mother, "Well that devoice is no longer on the train. Thanks to...Dipper here we are able to get away from the money issues. Everything just worked out."

"And we are going to live here too." Mom added.

"What? Really? Why? How?" I asked.

"You really ask too much questions." Dipper mocked me, "Can't you say thank you?'

I faced Dipper, "How?"

"Well I had to do something with 500,000 dollars."

I smiled and hugged Dipper, "Thanks."

"Of course."

I then hit him, "How dare you call me your girlfriend!"

Dipper chuckled as he rubs his arm, "Oh come on, you didn't say anything when they told you I'm your boyfriend." Then he got up to my face, "Come on....you like it."

I gave him a smug look, "I don't know....do I Mason?"

"Haha, very funny." Then Dipper pulls me in by my waist, "And what do you think huh?" He was doing that charming voice thing and with his eyes too. He knows I like that in him. I growled, "Think that you are trying too hard? Yeah."

Dipper lips curled, "I'm taking that as a yes." Then he lean in and kissed me.

"Hey!" A shout broke our kiss. We both looked back and could see Mabel coming straight for us like an angry train. "Who's that?" Dad asked.

"My sister." Dipper groans. I tap at his chest, "Well...I guess this is a great time to explain to her isn't it."

"You're helping me."

I pulled out of his arms and went next to my parents, "Ummmmmm, I don't think so. I got to help my parents pack. You got to deal with her." I had a smug smirked on my face.

"I hate you." He growled at me.

"I know."

That is when I left him to deal with his crazy sister that is going to rip my throat at any second, but I trust Dipper to protect me from the wrath of his sister. Then seeing his crazy sister remind me what a crazy summer it is. It didn't turn out how I would expected it. Kind of the opposite what I wanted. Didn't expect to deal with supernatural things, crazy people with magic, and crazy people who wants revenge on others....I guess you can say...it was a reverse summer.

That's it guys! I hope you enjoyed it! I really enjoyed it and all of your votes and comments. You guys are amazing! Love you all! Thank you! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 125 31
this is a sequel to gravity falls which I don't have the right to they belong to Alex Hirsch basically 3 years after weirdmagedon the pines twins a...
800 25 16
Dipper Mabel and Pacifica are all coming of age and are fighting the age-old battle of finding their place in the world. This story focuses strongly...
78.6K 4.1K 40
"Don't be scared we were born prepared for this journey, full of mystery time to explore this wonder reach answers that we hunger discover the trut...
385 7 7
Dipper Pines is a 16 year old attending his Junior year of highschool in Piedmont, California. Dipper thought this was going to be like last year, an...