The Titans Strike Back (Trans...

Bởi PrincessAura273

Sequel to One Goal Two Worlds.vThe Transformers Titans travel to the Cybertronian Underworld to rescue Madaly... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1 - Madalyn's Disappearance
Chapter 3 - Cybertronian Underworld
Chapter 4 - Najat's Test
Chapter 5 - Selina's Test
Chapter 6 - David's Test
Chapter 7 - Emanuel's Test
Chapter 8 - Madalyn's Test
Chapter 9 - Occurrences
Chapter 10 - Home
Chapter 11 - Mia vs. Chaos Bringer
Chapter 12 - The Truth
Chapter 13 - Madalyn vs. Najat & Selina
Chapter 14 - Plans Of Our Own
Chapter 15 - Chaos Bringer's Test
Chapter 16 - Madalyn vs. Emanuel
Chapter 17 - Madalyn vs. David
Chapter 18 - Game Plan
Chapter 19 - Madalyn vs. Chaos Bringer Round 3
Chapter 20 - Chaos Bringer Revealed
Chapter 21 - One Member Short

Chapter 2 - We're All In This Together

292 4 0
Bởi PrincessAura273

Grimlock's P.O.V.

Grimlock: David said that he and I must go to the Cybertronian Underworld, and he said I must not breathe a word of this to anyone.

Predaking: I can't believe David would do that!

Bumblebee: That's nuts! Now he's starting to make it look like that I'm the normal one!... scary.

Grimlock: He says it's our only hope to save Madalyn. But I'm worried we've already allowed the humans to get too involved in our dilema.

Predaking: Your right Grimlock. This is our problem. It started when Megatron nearly destroyed Cybertron's core.

Ravage: It is our world that is on the verge of destruction, not theirs. The humans must be spared.

Bumblebee: Aw nuts.

Grimlock: It is up to us to save Madalyn.

Predaking & Bumblebee & Ravage: Agreed!

********

David's P.O.V.

David: Grimlock? Where did you go?

During our little meeting I noticed our Transformers partners were missing. Not only that, but our tablets were gone too!

Emanuel: Where did Predaking go?

Selina: Yeah, and where's Bumblebee?

Najat: Ravage? Where's Ravage gone to?

Mia: Well they all left the room a couple of minutes ago.

Emanuel: But why?

I desperately looked around for Grimlock but I couldn't find him. I quickly checked my watched for the time. It was five after two. It's almost four O'Clock. That means there is less than two hours left before I have to go battle Chaos Bringer.

Iestyn: David? Is there something wrong bro?

I refocused from my train of thought and looked up at Iestyn.

David: No, nothing's wrong. Come on, we have to find our Transformers.

But before I could take off out of the room, Iestyn caught me by placing a hand on my shoulder.

Iestyn: David seriously, what are you hiding?

I stopped myself from running and just stood there. Should I tell them?

*********

Bumblebee's P.O.V.

We all had the tablets packed up in a pile on one of Selina's roller skates then the four of us all climbed inside. With a big push forward, we were riding down the streets of downtown Toronto.

Bumblebee: Wah-hoo! Sick ride dudes! Ha, ha, ha! Kickin' it old school on grandmas narly deck!

Predaking: Do you know the legend of the 13 orginal Primes?

Bumblebee: Not really. So fill me in slim!

Grimlock: A long time ago, back before the ancient times when Cybertron was on the verge of destruction, Primus created 13 legendary soldiers called the 13. They were the first of the long line of Primes. Together they defeated Unicron, but at a great price.

Bumblebee: Your not saying what I think your saying! Are you?

Predaking: Their sacrifices will never be forgotten.

Grimlock: Now its our turn to save Cybertron. It's our duty Bumblebee.

Bumblebee: Hey! I never signed up for this gig!

Ravage: You should have thought of that before joining the war.

As we came to the bottom of a hill, traffic was passing by as he rode under the humans cars. Once we made it past the traffic however, a new obstical was facing us. A cliff was right in front of us. The roller skate flew off the cliff, and the four of us hit solid grass and ground.

*********

David's P.O.V.

Me, Selina, Emanuel, and Najat were at a nearby park looking for our tablets. We knew that were hear somewhere because Kato reported that one of Selina's roller skates was missing. We tracked it down to this park and began looking. How did we know to look there? The roller skate as dangling from a tree.

Emanuel: You know I just can't believe you David. I mean, not telling anyone about your note from Chaos Bringer?! We're all suppost to work together as a team, and your a part of it!

David: Hey back off Emanuel!

Emanuel: Excuse me?! Your not so cool.

Selina: Guys! I found them! They're over here in the grass!

We all walked over to Selinas location to see our tablets laying there on the ground. Our partners holograms appeared as we picked up the tablets. Our friends groaned in pain as they rubbed the back of their heads.

Bumblebee: Uh.. Did somebody get the number of that bus?

Predaking: Emanuel my lord! How nice to see you. Eh, heh, heh, heh.... Sorry for making you worry.

Emanuel: What were you thinking Predaking? Don't do that again.

Predaking: Of course however, we don't want to be a burden to you and your friends. This is our battle and--

Emanuel: Stop it!

Predaking: As you wish.

Emanuel: We're in this together. You have to remember that okay?

Predaking: I shall.

Najat: Oh Ravage, never run away from me like that every again okay?

Bumblebee: Now you listen, best friends always stick together. And that goes for you as well David.

Najat: Yeah.

Emanuel: That goes double for me.

Selina: If anyone is going to save Madalyn and Optimus, we're going together as a team.

David: Okay but, there's a real good chance that we'll never come back.

Najat: David, cut the drama will ya? We have to be positive about this! What do you say? I believe we have about at least give it a try.

David: Are you sure?

Emanuel: We're all sure!

I thought about this for a moment. My friends are willing to help me get Madalyn back. Perhaps I don't have to do this one my own. A smile came up on my face as I looked up at my friends.

David: Okay I'm in.

Selina: Great! According to my watch we have fifty minutes left to meet up with Chaos Bringer. That doesn't give us much time does it?

**********

Najat's P.O.V.

We all decided to head back to Selinas house and each give our parents a call.

Najat: Hi Mom! Just calling to say that everything is cool. You should see Selinas apartment it's sick! Oh, and I'm going to be staying a little longer. Is that cool with you? Well is it mom? Is it? I promise I'll call everyday!

*******

David's P.O.V.

David: It's nice to hear your voice too grandpa. Everything's fine. Yes, I promise I'll pick up that denture thing for you. I'll see you later.

*********

Selina's P.O.V.

Selina: Mother, father, thank you for letting my friends stay over, that was very nice. But we need to take another trip.

Selina's Father: Another one? Well, alright you be careful.

Selina: Thanks. I must be on my way.

Selina's Mother: Oh Selina, remember to bring clean underwear!

Selina: Yes mother!

I left the living room and entered the hallway to find Kato waiting for me. I knew he was there, but I turned and kept walking.

Kato: Excuse me, but will you require assistance Mistress Selina?

Selina: Thanks for asking Kato, but this time I'll use public transportation like regular people.

Kato: But miss--

Selina: I'm fine alright?!

Kato: Ah-- yes of course. As you wish. I bid you a pleasant and safe journey young Mistress.

**********

Emanuel's P.O.V.

Emanuel's Dad: Your going on another trip?!

Emanuel's Mom: But why? It's only been almost three months and your first term just ended.

Emanuel: Well I, uh, have to help a friend out.

Iestyn: But you don't have to worry about anything because I'll stay behind and help out here.

My parents looked at me and Iestyn in shock, then exchanged curious glances with each other.

Emanuel: Well I gotta run. Catch up with you later!

I picked up my backpack from the floor then walked out of the restaurant. As I did, Iestyn followed me outside to the street.

Iestyn: Are you sure you don't need me? I really want to come with you guys.

Emanuel: No Iestyn. I need you to stay here and help my parents.

I took off my backpack and handed it to Iestyn.

Emanuel: Well, gotta go! Look after my parents while I'm gone okay Iestyn?

Iestyn: Sure.

I waved goodbye to him as I took off down the street.

*********

Iestyn's P.O.V.

I watched as Emanuel took off down the street, fading into the busy downtown area. I clutched his backpack in my hands, small tears forming in my eyes.

Iestyn: This is all because of my grandfather. I wish he was never Deception! I wish my friends didn't have to do this!

***********

Emanuel's P.O.V.

After walking straight through the down town area of the city I found myself in the old run down area. I arrived at an abandon factory and took a peek in the alley way next to it. No one was around. I knew I had to do one more thing before I left. I brought my cell phone and dialed Madalyn's house. It rang for a while, but soon there was a voice on the other line.

Madalyn's Mom: Hello?

Emanuel: I just wanted to let you know Madalyn will be home soon.

Madalyn's Mom: Where is she?

Emanuel: I really wish I could tell you that now, but I can't. Just don't you worry okay?

Madalyn's Mom: Please stop playing games Emamuel!

I hung up my phone when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned to see Selina, David, and Najat walk up towards me.

Emanuel: Everyone ready?

David: We're ready. Lets go bring Madalyn back.

The four of us entered the factory to find a purple and black space bridge open up in the middle of the factory. Chaos Bringer, wearing his usual get-up, red visor mask, purple hair, black trench coat, purple leather pants, black boots, and black biker gloves, emerged from the portal.

Chaos Bringer: I am Chaos Bringer.

David: And I'm David. We've met before.

Chaos Bringer: Well David I don't remember inviting your little friends to our rendezvous point.

Najat: For your information, we're a team!

Selina: And we don't need no stinking invitation Chaos Bringer!

Emanuel: Get over yourself! If you want to play, you play the Titans. So now is the time to you to get up or shut up.

*********

Madalyn's Mom's P.O.V.

I was running through the streets of the run down area of Toronto. I tracked Emanuel's fell phone signal to this location so I knew he'd be here. I know this has something to do with that game. As I looked around in the alley way I heard some voices coming from inside the factory next door.

???: You do realize that if I battle all four of you, my Soundwaves attack level will go way off the charts. So are you in?

I took a peek inside the factory to see Emanuel, Selina, Najat, and David chatting with a teenaged boy in a strange costume. In his hand he held a tablet just like Madalyn had. It must be the game. I watched as the kids brought out their tablets as well.

Emanuel: I'm in, lets do this!

Madalyn's Mom: Emanuel!

Kids: Ground Bridge! Open!

All of a sudden their tablets lit up in a flash of white light. These strange symbols were circling their feet as the flash of white light grew brighter and brighter. It was strange. As I ran towards them, I felt myself slowing down for some reason. Next thing I knew I speed back up again, but this time I didn't see Emanuel or any of Madalyn's friends. All I saw was that costumed boy.

Madalyn's Mom: Wha--what's going on?

I watched as the boy turned around and walked right past me.

Madalyn's Mom: Hey excuse me! Where did everyone go?

The boy stopped then turned his head to the side to face me.

???: Cybertronian Underworld.

After that, he left the building and I was left alone. Please Emanuel, bring Madalyn back safely.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4K 187 13
Jack Darby's family has a long history of helping people, but his father's side of the family has a long history of being... well, slightly insane. J...
354 12 6
A decepticon seeker with trouble of his faction learns to play with his old friends again and fight his original team. Meanwhile, Optimus has to lear...
6.3K 216 12
Tale of two sparkmates that wish to be together, however, their lineage and war that is raging across their kind keep them from being together. Lines...
41K 1.5K 39
Second book in my transformers prime fanfiction. If you haven't read my first book, it is called "Amulet of Life." Lora Creed's world has fallen apar...