We do this Together

By Multi-Bellarke

My first ever fan fiction: based on Bellarke (obvs) Set after Clarke and Bellamy reunite in season 2 da da da... More

Chapter 1: Leaving
Chapter 2: Mt. Weather
Chapter 3: Plans
Chapter 4: Goodbye for Now, My Friend
Chapter 5: On My Own Again
Chapter 6: I'm Sorry
Chapter 7: Letters
Chapter 8: Old Memories
Chapter 9: New Ways
Chapter 11: Old Reality and New Rules
Chapter 12: Leaders
Chapter 13: I'm Here
Chapter 14: Better off dead
Chapter 15: Peace or War
Chapter 16: Treatment
Chapter 17: Recovery
Chapter 18: Bellarke-Is that a disease
Chapter 19: Its only the beginning
Chapter 20: What have we Become??
Chapter 21: Brink of War
Chapter 22: Kill or be Killed
Chapter 23: The white room
Chapter 24: Early Birds
Chapter 25: Coward
Chapter 26: Oh how time flies
Chapter 27: What am i too you?
Chapter 28: Sparks Flying across the Sky
Chapter 29: Happy Endings
Chapter 30: The heart settles
UPDATE

Chapter 10: Back to you

1K 36 4
By Multi-Bellarke

Bellamy

3 weeks. It had been 3 weeks since he saw his sister and the girl he's in love with. He could be that extra and give the hours and minutes but he won't because he hasn't got the strength or the energy to do so. He actually pulls a smirk at the thought of sleeping in his actual bed tonight and not rocks, soil or hanging upside down in Mt.Weather. He can get Clarke to properly fix his wound, while she talks about how he should look after himself and shit- but he's too focused on her beauty to listen to her. The worst past is that he didn't even say goodbye: to anybody. Clarke fell asleep in his arms and when she woke up the next day he was probably gone. Octavia...he barely saw her.

He's not far now. Plus, Bellamys been walking since sunrise but it's hard to ignore the growing pain in your wounded leg. He hasn't actually looked at it this morning: another thing for Clarke to moan about.Suddenly, he's at the edge of the trees- still hidden but he's there. And so is the Ark.The metal space-station that survived 3 generations and is what now called Arcadia: is 1/2 a mile ahead of him, not even that, maybe a few hundred yards or so. He's nearly home.

Painted in mud and bugs, he's covered head-to-toe, well he hasn't has a shower properly for 3 weeks. It's smells like blood and horse-shit mixed together. Looking down at himself, he sees the sweat leaking from his clothes just as he notices dry and wet blood stains on his skin- and his clothes. His face is dirty, smudged by mud and blood, his hairs a greasy mop hanging from his forehead. He tightens the gold on his pack, nervous for some reason. As the pain increases, it's blocked out by the determination to get home. To see his sister. To see Clarke.

Suddenly, the gate is in his sight as he stands at the tree line. A wave of panic sets over him as ridiculous thoughts pop into his mind: what if they think I'm an enemy? What if they don't recognize me or kill me on the spot? What...what if the grounders got to them first. But the real world kicks his ass as he gets realistic. He's gonna do this.

Cautiously, he steps out of the tree line and the radiating sun welcomes his face with warm rays of sunshine; his eyes squint shut for a second. Bellamy begins walking towards the gate and he hears inaudible shouts coming from the walls within his home. His pace quickens as this draws them out from the gate separating him and his beloved sister. Soon, he's standing in front of the gate as they're pushed open and guards- all holding their rifles- come out to see him; Yet, they don't know it is Bellamy.

At the raise of their guns, Bellamy throws his hands in the air; a voice emerges from the crowd, along with a person. Kane. He walks confidently towards Bellamy, who's unsure if he knows it's him, Kane stands before him looking at him up and down with no expression.

" Lower your weapons," Kane says just loud enough for his guards to hear

" But Sir-" one of them argues, Marcus shuts them down instantly

" Lower your weapons," he repeats more firmly," This ones one of ours." A smile tugs at his lips as one is shown through the mud smudged around Bellamy's

" Glad to see you didn't forget me." Bellamy says trying to hide his utter joy at the sight of a familiar face.

Instead of a response, Kane reaches forward towards Bellamy and engulfs him into a hug, holding his tight just like a father would hold his very own. Bellamy immediately mirrors his actions, also hugging him back as they sigh in relief of finding one another. Once they pull away, Bellamy sees a tear in his eye but doesn't comment about it.

" It's good to see you Kane." Bellamy says, as a guard reaches forward to take his pack, when Marcus is still standing there with worrying expressions Bellamy's face darkens
The guards listen to him and lower they're weapons and they take my pack from me.

" Didn't think I'd make it out?" He asks try to be funny but seriousness kicks in.

" Bellamy," he starts and Bellamy can already tell by the tone of his voice that's it's not gonna be all sunshine and rainbows," They- They all."

" What?" He asks getting annoyed

" They think your dead, I-I thought you were dead. We saw the explosion, how'd you? How'd you get out?" He asks Bellamy, who's shocked.

He could tell there was something wrong. It he didn't know is was going to be about him being alive.

" Who does?"

" Everybody: Octavia, Raven, Jasper, Monte...Clarke." He starts but his face changes to curiosity," How did you get out?"

" I- I don't know. I got out, I guess."

" Hell yeah you did." He states proudly

As the two of them walk through the gates with Bellamy's arm dropped over Kane's for support, they walk through a now appearing crowd that Bellamy couldn't give a shit over. Suddenly, boys are running over to him.

" I told you." Is the words Jasper says to his lost friend.

"How you been?" Bellamy asks, his voice low and dry

" How's your leg?" Monte asks, noticing the blood

" It's been better- wait where's Maya?" Bellamy questions cautiously but the grin from Jasper makes his stomach twist.

" We found a way to bring her, Abby and Raven are with her now-"

" WHERE IS HE?" A faint, strong female voice demands

" Catch up with you later." Bellamy nods to them and they walk off together as he waits for his sister.

" IF YOU DON'T MOVE OUT MY WAY I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL FUCKING- Bell?" Octavia pushes her way through the crowd surrounding Bellamy as he stands chuckling at his sister. Once she sees his she stands there in shock of her dirty brother.

" Hey O." He smirks mischievously as she runs to him with her arms open.

Catching her, he hugs her tight savoring the sweet little family moment. For a second, the whole world is okay, he is ok. As quick as she came she pulls away, with tears soaking her eyes.

" I can't believe your actually here." She almost whispers, holding his face in her hands.

" Well I am." He jokes and she laughs too.

" Your a mess." She tells him," And we need to get that leg stitched up"

" Later, I need to see someone." He says quickly, giving her a hard stare

" And all I wanted was bonding time." She says lightly and steps away," Go see her."

Bellamy nods confidently before stepping back at the crowd

" WHO SAID STOP WORKING?" Bellamy shouts at the people surrounding his return but they all laugh and the group splits. All he needs to do now, is find Clarke.

Clarke

Clarke had been struggling more recently, none of it even seems real. Normally, she'd have Bellamy to lean on or to tell her to have a break. But, it's not the same without him ; it's draining the life out of her.

" That can't be another fight." Clarke huffs to herself as she looks out to the crowd blocking her sight from something that everyone finds so interesting. She doesn't give it a second thought and turns her back to the flap acting as a door. When she hears footsteps on the metal,come into medical: she's so done.

" Can't I have 5minutes." She mumbles, not really giving a fuck to who it is: she can't even be bothered to face them," All I ask."

" Well that's a bit rude, princess." Her heart stops. The sound of the old nickname drilling open past memories: she's hallucinating and dreaming because there's no way he's alive. That he's actually hear. Is there?

Of course it wasn't. Clarke you saw the whole thing, there's no way in hell he would have survived that...but that voice sounded so real- No Clarke. It's just your mind.

" This isn't funny." Clarke says to herself as she continues to work tirelessly

" It wasn't meant to be." She closes her eyes: her mind isn't that strong

She drops the syringes and turns around to face the one thing she dreads. When she does, he's standing there-looking ever so smugly- and leaning on one of the walls.
Their eyes meet and time stops; she doesn't know what to fell, what should she feel?
Obviously, she's happy he's alive- well, she's damn right alive now but he left her. How could she go one, she barely managed a week.

" Hey princess." He speaks quietly and all her meaningless anger floats away.

Her heart tells her to go to him, to touch him just to make sure he's real. She wants him to hold her and make her feel safe: she wants the only person she trusts in the world to protect her. But her feet say no. They won't let her move. She's paralyzed, just standing and staring in awe at him

" A reply would be nice." He jokes as Clarke stares at him; she sighs- not realizing she's been holding her breath the entire time. Her feet are no longer plastered to the ground either, so she's moving.

It seems like he's thousands of miles away from her, every step she takes he takes two back- until she's standing before him, inches apart. As tears gloss in her eyes, her opens her mouth to say something but he beats her to it, again. Her gaze meets his expectantly but he doesn't say anything. Clarke dives her arms around his neck, squeezing tightly as she holds onto him, burying her face into his chest. He stumbles back a little before regaining his balance as a smile, a real smile, creeps over his lips at the sight of the girl clutching him. Slowing, he bring is his arms around her waist, keeping a firm hold on her as his tears soak into her shoulder. The smell of her hair, welcomes him as he keeps her in a lock, not wanting to let her go. Clarke's face, had also become wet with tears as she cries into his shoulder, trying to get words to exit her mouth but miserably failing. They're a mess but when they're together they don't feel alone or like the world is sitting on their shoulders. They balance each other out. And now Clarke, can stop slowing killing herself. As they pull apart and their arms returning to their sides, both of them smile but Clarke's disappears first.

" You were dead." She whispers," How'd you get out?" She asks him, worryingly

" It's a mystery."

" Bellamy, I'm seriously what did you- oh my god your leg." She stutters at the gallons of blood staining his pants

" Relax, I just got a little shot."

" How long has it been like this?" She rushes as she comes back with piles and piles on medicine.

" Slow down Clarke. I cleaned it."

" With what? Blood." She replies sarcastically," Sit." She orders as he listens to her and sits on the table pulling his legs over it also," Your an idiot." She says angrily, wiping her tears away quickly

" Calm down, just fix me up doc." He smirks and it takes all her will power to hide hers.

" You should've died from blood loss." She says as she pours moonshine over it, taking away the blood," You actually cleaned it?" She asks raising an eyebrow to him

" I told you I listen to when you've cleaned me up a million times." He says winking

" Yeah well you still did it wrong."

" There's the Clarke I know." He grunts in pain afterwards as a smile escapes her lips,
" So you find it funny when something hurts me."

" Just realized that now." She asks as she begins stitching," Stop moving, you'll mess it up even more."

Suddenly, the flap opens up and Raven comes in, looking slightly surprised when she does.

"Sorry to interrupt this, But you owe your people an explanation." She points to Bellamy

" And no welcome back." He mutters

" Hey Bellamy, I'm happy your alive." Raven says before leaving just as Clarke finishes his leg.

He swings off the table, despite Clarke protesting and head for the door but just before they leave he turns to Clarke.

" By the way, I'm still pissed at his you've been acting when I was gone." He says sternly

" Oh sorry Dad." Clarke replies sarcastically.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 158 28
Alia Jasso has lived her entire life on the Ark. Her parents died when she was younger, but she always had her best friend to back her up and support...
Falling By Collen

Fanfiction

11.1K 323 56
Two years before The 100 where sent to the ground Clarke is sent on a solo mission for finding out about the oxygen system. Once down she meets Lexa...
100K 2.1K 26
After a few years of writing this on and off, I have officially closed it. I leave the ending to all of your creative brains. A fan fiction about Th...
110K 3.1K 11
❝Arden you've changed. You killed someone innocent, you don't trust anyone but yourself, you run with the wolves and you're in love with the leader o...