Made To Survive ❂ Bellamy Bla...

By -CallieJay-

{{COMPLETED}} {{BOOK ONE}} "Survival isn't who you are, it's who you become." ❂ ❂ ❂... More

Playlist
1. Prologue
2. May We Meet Again
3. Shut Up Floorboards
4. God Bless Radiation
5. Don't Pout Princess
6. What Are You In For
7. We're Even Now
8. Don't Pout King
9. I'm Not Afraid
10. Sassy Pants
11. Do The Honors
12. Christmas Miracle
13. Chancellor Of Earth
14. No Problem Lace
15. Going Rogue
16. Cold Hearted Bitch
17. You Need To Get Laid
18. That's Intense
19. Tell Mommy On Me
20. These Idiots
Thank You
21. A Pissed Bellamy
22. Extremely Evasive
23. I Need You Too
24. Hey Lovebirds
25. Hell Of A Kiss
26. First To Succeed
27. Sunshine And Rainbows
28. I'm Still Here
29. Hey Handsome
30. Big Bad Protector
32. Sexually Frustrated
33. Today Is My Birthday
34. Fire The Rockets
Ask Us Anything
Q & A
Character Breakdowns
Announcement & Contest
Contest

31. Little Sky Person

5.1K 150 181
By -CallieJay-

❂ ❂ ❂ ❂

Lacey's POV

I woke up to the feeling of cold water being thrown against me. My eyes shot open and I gasped for breath. It took me a minute but I was able to observe my surroundings in a couple of seconds. It was a small room with tan walls, at least three grounders were in here. There was a cage in the corner and I knew that was for me. Currently I was chained similarly to how Lincoln was. The chains were connected to the ceiling, and my arms were being pulled in opposite directions. I saw some of my clothes piled in a corner. I was currently in my bra -which kinda creeped me out- and my jeans. Everything else, including my shoes was piled in the corner.

I didn't really have much time to dwell on that, however. I knew what I was doing here and why they had undressed me the way they did. I was going to be tortured, and they wanted as much skin available as possible. I was actually surprised they didn't undress me more than they did. I didn't show that I was scared though. I kept a straight face. There was one grounder in the back of the room, who didn't show their face. A mask and hood concealed his true identity. There was a girl with long black hair, she was taller than me and more muscular. Her eyes we almost as black as her hair. The other grounder in the room was Anya.

"Lacey." Anya states stepping closer to me, "We have taken both of your leaders, you and Clarke. I assume without the commander and without her second it'll be easier to take your camp."

I scoff, "You're stupid." I say starting to laugh, "Do you know how many leadership types we have in that camp? A shit ton, if you think taking me will cripple them, you're wrong. In fact you have just inspired them to fight even harder than they originally would've, you've forced them to be more creative. You've just created a deadlier enemy, congratulations."

Her eyes narrow, but she doesn't respond to what I say, "Clarke is going to become our new healer. I would've chosen you, but you're more stubborn and I never keep the leader of another tribe. You are going to give us information, if not, well I'm sure you can see where this is going."

I laugh but a bit harder this time, "You think I'd actually betray my people? How stupid do you think I am? Do you see these scars on my back? Do you see all of my scars? Those didn't come from people treating me like a princess. So hit me with out worst shot, I can guarantee I've had worse."

The grounder in the corner covering their face moved around to look at the scars I was referring to. I found myself curious about him. I understood the mask as armor, but he didn't want me to see his face and that's why I was intrigued by him. Anya got fed up with me and turned to the black haired girl, with a low voice.

"Don't let her leave."

"How could I leave?" I question causing Anya to roll her eyes, "You've got me chained to the fucking ceiling! If I wanted to leave I'd have to take this whole goddamn building with me."

"Someone shut her up." Anya mutters.

"Allow me."

The girl steps onto the ankle I had sprained, or I had assumed I sprained. But this pretty much confirmed it. I let out a small shriek and Anya laughed, so did the girl.

"You vermin are so weak." The girl laughs, "Screaming is for the weak. You all scream."

When she moves in front of me, I let out out a low growl. When she starts to laugh again at me, I slam my forehead into the bridge of her nose, she stumbles back with a shout as blood starts pouring from her nose.

"You vermin are so weak." I say mocking her words.

I hear a chuckle come from the grounder in the corner. Her eyes snap to him.

"Shut up, Tyson."

When he quiets down she growls and comes running towards me. I grip the chains and lift up my body up, I swing my legs slamming it into her abdomen. She stumbles back into Anya. They both fall to the ground, but are quick to rise again. I hear Anya saying something in a different language, but it was in a low voice.

"When you speak in a different language you don't need to whisper." I remark, "I can't understand you anyway." Anya ignores me as she leaves.

The one called Tyson snorts again. The black haired girl shoots him a look. But he obviously doesn't care one bit. She picks up a knife and walks towards me.

"You're going to regret that." She hisses.

I smirk at her, she tries to hide her shock but I can still see it in her face, "Hit me with your best shot bitch."

"Are you crazy?" The other grounder, called Tyson, asks.

I tilt my head looking at him with a twisted smirk, "Maybe, but that's what makes me special."

"I'm sick of your voice." The girl growls.

She slices the skin on my side. Tyson steps closer, especially when he watches as I lean my face closer to her and never break eye contact. I didn't scream or grunt or make a sound. I did, however, clench my jaw. She takes the knife and places it against my face slicing my cheek.

"My name is Arli. I want you to know my name, since my face will be the last one you'll see." She grins.

"You say that like I'm supposed to care." I remark rolling my eyes.

"Here's how this is going to go. You're going to give me all the information about your camp and if you don't I'll get it out of you the hard way."

"Your threats are meaningless to me. Murphy may have spilled his guts, but I won't say a word." I pause, before continuing, "At least about my camp. I'll keep up with the banter because your reactions have been hilarious." I laugh, "Plus I'm just a talkative person in general." I shrug, "Just ask my camp."

"I'll be glad to ask them, when I kill them."

"You mean when they kill you, because let's face it you don't stand a chance." I chuckle.

Her eyes widen, "Why don't we stand a chance?" She asks trying to get me to spill.

I let out a breath before leaning closer to her, "The answer to that is beyond your teeny tiny comprehension."

She groans and picks a whip. She smacks it against the floor trying to intimidate me, but it doesn't work. I gripped the chains tightly, bracing for impact.

❂ ❂ ❂ ❂

3rd Person POV

The camp was busy digging foxholes and digging holes for the mines. Raven, Jasper, and Thistle all worked on the mines together. Bellamy looked around trying to stay busy, he kept rubbing his hands against his jeans, which meant he needed to get distracted again. The only way he knew how to do that was to be a leader.

"Come on. These foxholes aren't gonna build themselves." He orders, he walks over to the three busy bodies, "Better hope those landmines work." He remarks with what sounds like an angry voice, "All the gunpowder we're wasting, we could be making more grenades."

"You want to come over here and test one?" Raven asks with a sharpness to her voice.

He didn't care though, it's not his fault she threw herself at him and got rejected. Besides she's the one who was being the shitty friend.

"I need this entire section mined by morning. Then you finish the south field." He orders before walking away.

"Hey I told you, we're going after Finn, Clarke, Monty, and Lacey in the morning." He notices the way she hesitates on Lacey's name.

"And I told you, nobody leaves this camp." Bellamy replies turning away from Raven right after speaking.

"I'm talking to you." Raven calls running after him, "We can't just abandon our people. You want to lead them, show them you give a damn."

Before Bellamy could reply a gunshot echoed through camp. Sterling shot up as the rest of the camp whispered and stared. Bellamy ran up to him, getting angrier by the second.

"Hey What the hell is the matter with you?" He questions, filled with rage.

"I'm sorry, man. I fell asleep. I've been on watch all day." Sterling defends.

"We've all been on watch all day!" Bellamy yells grabbing the boy by his shirt, "That bullet was one less dead grounder."

"Bell, you're scaring people." Octavia states calmly, hoping her calmness will leak onto her brother. It doesn't.

"They should be scared!" Bellamy shouts before releasing Sterling and turning toward the crowd behind him, "The bomb on the bridge bought us some time to prepare, but that time is up! The grounders are out there right now, waiting for us to leave and picking us off one by one when we do!" Bellamy shouts, everyone's eyes were on him, and fear was filling each of their hearts, "Clarke, Finn, Monty, and Lacey" his heart pangs as he mentions her name, and only a few could notice the way his voice cracked when he said her name, "are gone, probably dead, and if you want to be next, I can't stop you, but no guns are leaving this camp! This camp is the only thing keeping us alive!" He pauses and everyone stays quiet, "Get back to work!"

Bellamy eventually finds himself in the drop ship besides Myles. His constant noises made him think about when Jasper had been hit with the spear. It also made him think about how Lacey fought so hard to keep him alive. He sighed sadly at the thought. He just wanted her back. The sound of the curtain, in front of the drop ship, opening caused Bellamy to look up. Jasper and Bea stared at him for a while before looking away. Bellamy took a step closer becoming desperate.

"Don't you think I want to go after them, too?" Bellamy pleads.

Jasper walked up to Bellamy with a sad expression, "If it was you out there, you think Monty, Clarke, or Finn would hide behind these walls?" Jasper pauses, "You think Lacey would?"

Bellamy's jaw clenched at her name. Especially since Jasper had intentionally set her apart from the rest of the names. It takes him a minute to regain his thoughts.

"No." He states after letting out a sigh, "She'd go after me. Then she'd be dead too. I am doing what I think is right for the group."

"It's funny," Jasper replies apathetically, "you didn't think that way when Octavia went missing."

Bea nods her head, her eyes obviously watery, "You know I thought you would do right by her. I thought you actually cared about her. Maybe she's better off dying thinking you still care."

"Bea, come on." Bellamy pleads reaching out for her arm but she pulls it away, "You have no idea how badly I want to go out there."

"If it was you," Bea starts turning towards him, "you who was taken, she would stop at nothing to get you back."

Jasper sets his gun down and walks towards the ladder with Bea, "Where are you going?"

"More gunpowder for your minefield sir." Jasper responds with a salute, Bea quickly copying his motion.

With that Jasper and Bea went up the ladder without another word. Bellamy stares blankly and the ladder the two had just gone up. He wanted to go after them, more than anyone knew. He didn't want what happened when they went after Octavia to happen again. They lost three people that day.

"Water please." Myles moans, breaking Bellamy from his thoughts.

"I'll get you some." He nods exiting the drop ship.

Murphy comes into the drop ship, thinking no one but Myles was inside. He stalks over to him quietly, like an animal hunting its prey. He picks up the plastic bag beside where Myles laid. With one quick motion he put the bag over Myles' head.

"This is for tying the noose that they hung me with." Murphy seethes, "Say hi to Connor for me."

Myles' shouting and struggling soon comes to an end. Murphy pulls the bag off, and as he does Jasper slips on the ladder making a noise. Gaining Murphy's attention. Jasper looked over his shoulder cautiously, he didn't move. Bea's stays quiet on the floor above. She was terrified. So she kept a hand over her mouth.

"He stopped breathing." Murphy explains with sorrow in his voice, it wasn't convincing enough though, "I was I was trying to help him."

Jasper nods and looks at the gun. Him and Murphy race for it, but Murphy beats him to the punch.

"Murphy, just put the gun down." Jasper begs.

Bea perks up, she wanted to run down. She was planning on it. She looked down the ladder waiting for Murphy to get in the right position.

"He tried to kill me." Jasper tries to turn to run away but Murphy raises the gun, "Hey, don't move."

"Okay. Okay. It's cool." Jasper says.

"No, it's not. You know what'll happen to me if you tell Bellamy."

Murphy hadn't realized that Jasper was holding the talk button on his radio the whole time, inside his pocket, "Tell Bellamy what?"

"Give me the radio, Jasper." Murphy growls.

Jasper slowly takes out the walkie-talkie. Looking like he was about to hand it to Murphy. He wasn't that stupid though. He takes a deep breath, doing the next few things as quickly as humanly possible. He presses the button and puts it up to his mouth.

"Murphy has a gun. He killed Myles." Jasper speaks as quickly as possible.

Murphy hits Jasper across the face with his gun. Jasper tumbles to the floor and Bea is over taken with the need to protect when of her oldest friends. She jumps down from the hatch, wrapping her arms around Murphy's neck. Jasper looks up in horror, as Murphy tries to get Bea off of him. He slams his back into the wall, instantly crippling Bea's once active body. She fell to the ground holding the back of her head. Jasper crawls over to her, worry filling his veins. He lost his brother, he can't lose his sister too.

"Murphy, what the hell are you doing?" They hear Bellamy yell into the radio.

Soon Murphy reaches for the switch for the doors and shuts them. Bea and Jasper were trapped with a psychopath and his gun.

"Murphy! Murphy! Open the damn door!" Bellamy screams.

"You try to be a hero, Jasper and Bea die!" Murphy yells back at him.

"Why'd you do that?" Jasper whispers to Bea, "You could've stayed safe up there."

"Staying safe up there doesn't matter when you're not safe down here." She replies, "I could never let anything happen to my brother."

Jasper reaches out for her hand, which she gladly takes. Murphy looks at the two running a hand through his hair.

"You two do exactly as I say, or you'll end up like him." Murphy seethes pointing at Myles.

❂ ❂ ❂ ❂

Lacey's POV

My body was covered in new cuts and bruises. I hadn't screamed though. Which surprised the girl, but she tried to hide it. I pulled on my right hand because one of the chain links was lose and was coming undone. I had been working on it for the past few hours. She had moved behind me and I wasn't sure what was coming next. But I wouldn't let her see any weakness.

"I'm going to put on you're kill marks." She explains, "Everyone of us has them, to mark how many lives we have taken. How many do you need? Fifty?"

"Six." I respond.

Both her and Tyson are surprised. This is the most serious I have been since they took me here. No snappy comeback, nothing.

"Let me guess," Arli starts messing with something behind me, I'm not sure what it is, but I don't try to see it either, "all six are for my people."

"No." I say keeping my serious tone, "Four are for my people, and two are for yours."

She stays silent for a moment. I feel something hot pressed against my shoulder. I bite my bottom lip at the painful sensation. My lip soon split open, and the taste of my own blood filled inside my mouth. She stopped at six, which honestly I wasn't expecting. I thought she would keep going until my back was full. Tyson eventually leaves after another masked grounder comes in whispering things to him. The torture was done for today. So Arli unchained me and threw me into the cage. A few hours pass, and I sit idly slowly regaining strength. Arli comes back in, but not to start the torture, for some weapons. This is my chance. I start weakly slamming my feet against the cage.

"Hey bitch." I smirk, "Come back for another round." I remark before kicking it again.

"How stupid are you?" She scoffs, "You don't want me to let you out."

"Let's let me be the judge of that."

She rolls her eyes but nonetheless opens the cage and pulls me out throwing me across the room. I'm quick to jump on my feet. The first thing I reach for is the chain. I pull down on it with all my strength and it comes undone. I spin holding tight to the chain, it smacks against her and she falls to the ground. I run over wrapping it around her neck. She reaches for her sword but I pin down her arms. I tighten the chain around her neck and she begins gasping.

"My name is Lacey." I say lowly to her, "I want you to know my name, since my face will be the last one you'll see."

I can see her eyes narrow but she's too focused on trying to live. But she doesn't. Soon her breathing stops and and her body goes limp. I stare at her body for a minute before snapping out of it. I look over to the small fire and the dagger she had used to make my kill marks, I give myself one more. I run over to my pile of clothes quickly throwing them on. My mom's shoelaces were gone. I nearly scream and cry but I force myself not to. I need to get out of here. I look over to Arli and take off the long coat she wears. I also took the sword she carried. Might come in handy. I quickly buttoned up the coat and put on the hood.

I exit the room and walk down a long hallway before finding myself outside. I was doing my best not to limp. The grounders are observant and they would notice if I limped. The camp was nearly empty but I saw the tree line and horses. I could take one to get back to camp. I move as quickly as I possibly can to them.

"Where are you going, little sky person?" A familiar voice asks.

I kick the familiar stranger in the leg knocking him over before climbing on top of him and holding my knife to his neck. He had dark hair, but beautiful green hazel eyes. He was covered in tattoos and held a knowing smirk on his face.

"You know, if you didn't have the knife, this could be a very fun situation." He remarks.

I crinkle my nose at the comment, "I will kill you."

He rolls his eyes, "Why would you kill the person that Lincoln sent to help you." I loosen up a bit which gives him the chance to pin me down below him, "Well that was stupid."

I knee him in the crotch and flip him back over, "Now what was stupid about that?"

"A girl who likes to be in control, I can appreciate that." He smirks again.

"Did Lincoln send you?"

"Yes, which means you should put away the weapon." He remarks.

"Tell me something only Lincoln could tell you." I demand pushing the knife closer to his neck.

He doesn't squirm, not like anyone else would. He stays still and calm, "He said you're a healer."

"Everyone knows I'm a healer, try again."

"You call Lincoln a president even though he doesn't know what that means. Neither do I, but you obviously don't care what I think." He responds.

I loosen a little bit, but I'm still not convinced, "Closer, you have one more chance."

"Fine." He lifts up his hand and my mother's shoelaces dangle from it. I reach out for it but he instantly pulls it away, "Lincoln told me if I showed these to you, you would trust me. I'm not sure why, but I believe him now."

"Give them to me." I growl.

"Drop the knife." He replies in the same tone.

I relax my body, and pull the knife away from his neck. After realizing the position I was in I get up and off of him.

"I never said you had to get off of me." He smirks while standing up.

I roll my eyes, "Charming. Now give the shoelaces."

"What's so important about them anyway?" He asks after handing them to me.

"None of you're goddamn business." I reply while tying them back the way they used to be.

"Right." He sighs, "Let's go we got a lot of ground to cover."

"I'm not going with you." I argue.

"Lincoln told me to meet him at the rendezvous spot, okay? Calm down, little sky person." He says irritatedly.

"I have a name, you know?" I hiss.

He nods, "I know." He pauses for a second, then looks over at me, "I have a name too."

"Tyson." I nod, "The one with the mask, and the one who kept laughing."

"I prefer Ty. By the way." He smirks, "I was that memorable, huh?"

I roll my eyes, "Or you're voice is so piercingly annoying, it has scarred me for life."

"You remembered me." He sings nudging my shoulder with a small laugh.

"Shut up and take me to Lincoln." I order

"Whatever you say, little sky person."

"My name is Lacey." I growl.

❂ ❂ ❂ ❂

3rd Person POV

Octavia goes running through the camp before she reaches her brother. Beside him stood Elliot and Hunter anxiously waiting to hear back from Raven and Thistle. The only reason Bellamy let them stay here was because they had finished what he assigned them to do, plus they said they don't take orders from him. He didn't really mind anyway, it was almost nice having people who followed Lacey beside him. It made him think she was still with him in some weird surrogate way.

"I just heard Murphy has Jasper and Bea." Octavia states breathlessly to her brother.

"Yeah." Bellamy states, "South foxhole all done?" He asks.

"What?" Octavia asks pure shock and anger covering her features, "Bellamy, my friends are in there with a killer."

"O, look around. No one's working. If the grounders attack us right now, we're all dead."

"Murphy!" Octavia yells walking towards the doors, "Murphy, if you even touch them, I swear to God, you're dead."

"Octavia shut up." Elliot snaps.

"Octavia, I got this." Bellamy explains sending Elliot a look.

"Really? Because it doesn't look like you're doing anything about it."

"Bellamy," Thistle calls as she walks over with Raven, her voice barely over a whisper, "you were right. There's a loose panel on the back."

"If I can pop it, we can get in through the floor." Raven explains further.

"Good. Do it."

Thistle and Raven nod, as they walk off. Staying quiet so Murphy wouldn't suspect anything, and so other campers wouldn't know what they were up to.

Elliot turns to Octavia angrily, "What were you saying?"

"Sorry." Octavia says in a voice that is barely audible.

Elliot scoffs as Bellamy pulls out his radio, "Murphy, I know you can hear me. All our ammo and food is in the middle level. You know that. You're leaving us vulnerable to an attack. I can't let that happen."

"Yeah, well, in case you haven't noticed, you're not exactly in control right now." Murphy bites back venomously.

"Come on, Murphy. You don't want to hurt Jasper or Bea. You want to hurt me. So what do you say? How about you trade them for me?"

Elliot, Hunter, and Octavia move closer to him. None of them liking this idea.

"No." Octavia says grabbing his arm.

Bellamy easily shakes her off, "All you have to do is let them go, and I'll take their place."

"How?" Is the only word that comes through the radio.

"Bellamy, if you do this, he'll kill you." Octavia tells him like he doesn't already know.

"You can't do this." Hunter says, "We won't have a leader if you go in there."

"If I don't, he'll kill Jasper and Bea." He tells the three before putting the radio closer to his face, "Simple. You open the door, I walk in, they walk out."

They wait for a couple of minutes before the door starts creaking open. Everyone pulls out their guns, cocking them, and aiming them at the door.

"Just you, Bellamy, unarmed!" Murphy shouts from inside.

"Take this." Bellamy orders while handing his gun to Elliot, along with his radio.

"Ten seconds or I'll put one in each of their legs. One!" Murphy yells from inside the ship.

"Raven will find a way to get you out." Octavia tries to comfort him.

"I can handle Murphy." Bellamy tells her with a strong voice, "Get everyone back to work. The grounders are still coming."

Murphy was at five by the time Bellamy reached the ramp of the drop ship, "I'm here." Bellamy shouts before entering.

A few seconds after Bellamy enters, Jasper is thrown down the ramp, along with Bea. The moment they do the doors close. Hunter pulls the two of them up, and Elliot and Octavia help keep them up.

❂ ❂ ❂ ❂

Hey everyone!

In case you're wondering I put the gif of Matthew Daddario up there because he's the FC for Tyson.

NEW OC ALERT

So you guys just met Tyson/Ty, what do you think of him so far?

Also his name is from Tysons, Virginia and Arli's name comes from Arlington, Virginia.

I did it this way because Jason has even made statements about how grounders sometimes pick names from old artifacts and and signs from before the war
(for example, Lincoln (Lincoln memorial), Lexa (Alexandria), Emori (Memorial), Otan (Botanical garden), Tondc (Washington D.C.), Polis (Annapolis) you get the point)

Anyway, I hope all of you lovely people enjoyed the update! Please feel free to ask me questions in he comments or message me. I love hearing from you guys.

Question Time: How do you feel about Ty? Also how do you feel about Bea and Jasper (brotp or...)?

Random Question Time: What's your dream job (or if you have more than one, what are your dream jobs)?

Love you guys so much!

•callie•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 756 37
~~~~~ There were more things on the earth than what the 100 originally expected. That is true. But they haven't met the desert wolf yet. The grounder...
7.8K 302 11
❝𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞? 𝐎𝐡, 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧.❞ __________________ ׂׂૢ...
131K 2.4K 49
Katherine Kane was born on the Ark, a space station that was home to the last surviving members of the human race. Being the trouble-making kid of Ma...
95.1K 1.6K 17
Aaliyah Stark. She was the youngest kid who got locked up on the ark at the age of 10. But she was innocent. All she did was wait for her death. Now...