Seasons Change (A Chris Brown...

By jayinspired19

"It's all in your head when your friends talk about me... You run away from the truth and accept the lies, yo... More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
XL.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
LI.
LII.
LIII.
LIV.
LV.
LVI.
LVII.
LVIII.
LIX.
LX.
LXI.
LXII.
LXIII.
LXIV.
LXV.
LXVI.
LXVII.
LXVIII.
LXIX.
LXX.
LXXI.
LXXII.
LXXIII.
LXXIV.
LXXV.
LXXVI.
LXXVII.
LXXIX.
LXXX.
LXXXI.
LXXXII.
LXXXIII.
LXXXIV.
LXXXV.
LXXXVI.
LXXXVII.
LXXXVIII.
LXXXVIIII.
XC.
XCI.
XCII.
XCIII.
XCIV.
XCV.
XCVI.
XCVII.
XCVIII.
XCVIIII.
C.
CI.
CII.
CIII.
CIV.

LXXVIII.

3.3K 128 23
By jayinspired19

(Chris' POV)

"Somebody wants to do a photoshoot on Jay and I for Ebony magazine." I said to August as we sat in the studio.

"That would be so good for y'all mane." August said dapping me as somebody walked in.

"Why do y'all need to do a photoshoot together? What about us Chris? I feel like you don't even want this." I heard Robyn say as she walked in.

August rolled his eyes in the back of his head.

"Hey August" She said smiling and waving.

"Sup... Chris I'll be in the other room." August said getting up and walking out. She took a seat sitting across from me.

"Why you not answering my calls? I wanted to go to get some food with you." She said putting her hand on my knee.

"I been busy..."

"Let's go get some food. I'll be outside in my car." She said getting up and walking out.

You gotta be kidding me man.

"So you just bouta leave?" August asked walking in.

"Yeah man.... Just to grab food and that's it."

"Yeah yeah whateva.... Aye I meant ta' tell you dawg." He said as a smile appeared on his face.

"Uh oh... Somebody's got an idea." I said chuckling.

"I'm thinkin bout proposin' ta' Shay."

"Ayeeeeeee Auggie wants to marry her. How sweet." I said in a girly voice as he punched me in my arm.

"Ahhh shut up. But, yeah... I wanna do it at the charity game if you don't mind." He said rubbing his hands together.

"Yeah of course man. You family, anything for you bro. You know how you gone have it planned out?" I said dapping him.

"Yeah, I gotta hit Jay up, so she can help me. I know she ain't gone say nothin. Wassup with y'all two anyways? Does she suspect anything? I just really wish you would stop messin wit Rih man. It's for ya own good. You see how badly Jay was hurt last time and you ain't do nothin. Imagine you actually doin somethin' this time and she finds out. She stopped talking to ya boy cause of dat."

I scratched the back of my head cause I knew he was right.

"Okay... Imma stop everything.... Seriously bro. After this lunch... It's gone be straight business." I said standing up.

"Did you sleep wit shorty? Don't lie ta' me Chris."

I stopped in my foot steps. I knew that question was gonna come sooner or later. Guilt started to rush through my body. I regret doing the things I did cause it wouldn't be right to my baby.

I looked at August and looked down.

"Ohhhhhh noooooo... Chris.... Nigga you crazy. You better pray that Jay doesn't find out. I'll holla at ya later mane." He said shaking his head and walking out.

I screwed up for real this time.

----------------------

(Jay's POV)

"Pryceeeee get off of meeee!" I semi- yelled as I was pushing him off of me.

We arrived to my mom's house about 10 minutes ago and Pryce heard that I was back. Everybody on the block was here. Everybody knows me from my childhood years and they heard about me being with Chris. I love the people here, but they are so nosey.

"I missed you sooooo muchhhh! You came back just for me!" He yelled out while smiling at the same time.

Red, Q, and A.J went inside to greet the family.

"Where's Chris?" My brother asked as Pryce was still holding on to me.

"He's back in LA. He said he's sorry he couldn't make it, but he had some business to take care of with the label. His album is about to drop soon." I said to the both of them as they gave each other a look.

"Why y'all looking like that?" I asked as I finally pushed Pryce off.

"Well I been hearing about him and Rihanna being in the studio together.... Where they song at? Then, this family time is real important to you. He couldn't make it for real?" Pryce asked while crossing his arms.

"Let's go talk to some people I haven't seen in a while." I said smiling and walking away.

This whole Chris and Rihanna situation is getting on my nerves. I don't wanna talk about it right now. I want to spend time with my family.

"Hey ma!!!" I yelled while walking in the house.

"Hi sweetheart! Your friends were telling me about the flight and how you're not afraid of planes anymore." She said while laughing.
The crew started laughing also.

"Yeah, I'm not afraid anymore." I said scratching the back of my head.

"Where's Chris?" She asked as I mentally rolled my eyes.

"He's taking care of some business back in LA. He's sorry he couldn't make it. But, it smells really good in here. You cooking? I thought you weren't cooking until tomorrow." I said walking into the kitchen as Red, Q, and AJ followed.

"I wanted to make you guys a little something before tomorrow. Is that okay?"

"Oh it's nothing wrong with that mom." Red said walking and hugging my mother.

"Red back up man." I said laughing.

"Right, that's my mom." Q said walking to hug her as she was giggling like a little kid.

"She's our mom." AJ said walking towards them.

"Anyways, where are my little sisters? They said they'd be here when I got here." I said walking around the living room.

"They ran to the store. They'll be back soon. Why don't you show your friends around the city? Dinner won't be ready for another hour or two." She said smiling.

"Alright y'all lets bounce." I said walking to the door.

"Ayeee Lil Red bouta show me her hood." Red said wrapping his arm around my neck.

"Nigga get off of my best friend." Q said walking to join us.

"No she's my main. Both of y'all back up." A.J said as I laughed hysterically.

We walked to the car as Tae and Pryce followed.

"What y'all doin?" I asked unlocking the doors.

"Sis you came to celebrate us, so we're tagging along with you... I mean if you don't mind." My brother said smiling and getting in the passenger's seat.

"I mean I guess... Good thing this is a truck, cause y'all wouldn't be going." I said laughing and getting in the driver's seat.

"Ok I didn't formally introduce everybody. Tae this is Red and A.J. You know Q already." I said turning around and pointing.

"Wassup man?" My brother said dapping Q.

"You guys, this is Pryce, he's going to the army." I said pointing to Pryce as everyone said their hellos.

"Alright, now that everybody knows everybody, we can hit it." My brother said letting his window down.

"Where we going Jay?" Q asked from the back.

"Drive around for a while. Imma show y'all where I went to school and stuff like that. It's gonna be fun." I said smiling and pulling away from our house.

As I was about to turn the radio up, a phone was going off.

"Jay, it's your phone, Mike is calling." Red said handing me my phone.

"Wassup Mike?" I said holding the phone up to my ear.

"Nuh uh you can't talk on the phone and drive." My brother said trying to snatch the phone.

"Stop! Are y'all trynna get us killed?!" Pryce yelled from the back seat as the crew was back there laughing.

"Jay, just pull over." Q said as I did what I was told.

"Hey Jay.... I was calling to check on you. I heard you was in Chicago for a while."

"Yeah I am... It's some family affairs going on back here." I said chuckling.

"So, did you hear?"

"Hear about what?"

"Well, you know word gets around fast... Chris and Rihanna finally put out a song... I'm trying to see if I want you to hear it or not."

"Mike what you mean you're trying to see. What's it called? Where is it!?" I semi-yelled as everyone in the car was looking at me.

"I'm sending you the link right now. Call me back afterwards."

"Alright... Thanks Mike." I said hanging up as a link came to my phone.

"Wassup Jay? What was that about?" Red asked.

"Chris and Rihanna dropped a song...."

"Here it is... It's called Birthday Cake. That's weird." A.J said with a confused expression as she looked on her phone.

"Play it." Pryce said as I hooked up my phone to the car.

Well, here goes nothing.

------------------------

I've been busy in school, sorry about the slow updates!

Thanks for reading! 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 6.7K 29
I was a stupid... thinking he loves me... never he did and never he will do it... i thought his friendship, his care, his talks as love... i was stup...
83.3K 2.1K 29
Chris has blown up in the industry and is doing really well. Crystal is living as a dancer, single as a pringle. Since the break up, they decided to...
18.4K 662 50
You are just gone have to read it to find out babies August alsina Kid ink & Chris brown
244K 12.1K 43
Since Jay was a little girl, she always wanted to become a doctor. During her journey, she dealt with mental, physical, and emotional conflicts. When...