I Will Find You My Love

By StzzMak33

Lucy finally had the courage to run away from her abusive fiancé. She later runs into a long time friend who... More

That Cold Night
Please Stop
The Runaway
My Greatest Escape
Safety
It's me, Natsu
Escape
Someone That Cares
Where's Lucy?!
Really?
Sting's Horrible Memories
It's Hard
I Remembered
Lucy?! Is that You?!
The Night
OMG
Hello Love
The Box
Author's Note
I am Ready
Revelations
Flashback
I'm In Love With You Again..
Come Back To Me
Are You Crazy?!
The Meeting
Wait..Daddy?
Apology Accepted
Freedom at Last

Home Alone

4.2K 161 177
By StzzMak33

The Next Day

Lucy woke up from the bed and and sat up. She looked around the room, scratching her head. "I wonder if Natsu's up? I should make some breakfast" she whispered, and slid off bed, standing up. She walked towards the dresser and looked at her reflection in the mirror.

"Wow..I look a mess" she whispered, taking a brush and brushing her long blonde hair up in a bun. "There" she looked at her reflection again "Much better.."

She yawned, patting her mouth then she walked out the room.

She looked around the place to see if the coast was clear before she walked towards the bathroom and opened the door but she quickly regretted it. There she saw Natsu with his back turned, wrapping a towel around his waist. He looked up in the mirror and gasped, same as for her.

"S-sorry!" Lucy backed away and closed the door, grabbing her chest, trying to calm down her beating heart. The door behind her was pulled opened and she squeaked, falling back onto a human's chest.

She squeaked again and looked up at Natsu "Morning Luce" he smiled and she blushed. "Uh..morning Natsu" Lucy replied, still looking deeply in his eyes. "Uh.." she looked away, stepping forward. "Sorry I-" "It's okay, you can use the bathroom now, I'm finished so..and I have work so I gotta go okay" he walked passed her and to his room.

"So I'm gonna be home all alone?" he stopped and turned to her "Are you uncomfortable being by yourself?" he asked "Oh...well.." Luc scratched behind her head.

Of course she was, Sting could be anywhere looking around for her, there could even be a possibility that he was around this area, it was better she told Natsu but she couldn't, she couldn't do it. It was her fault anyways...she put herself in this situation, not him.

"Lucy?" she looked at him "Oh it's nothing, sorry" she looked away "Lucy..if you want to talk, you can always talk to me about anything okay?" she looked at him and softly smiled.

"Okay" he smiled at her before entering his room and closing the door shut behind him.

Lucy released the breath she was holding and leaned against the door but forgot it was open and fell flat on her back WAK!!. "Ow..." Lucy groaned, sitting up on the ground and rubbing her back. The door to Natsu's room opened and a head looked out "What was that noi- Luce?" he walked out his room and towards her.

"You okay, give me your hand"

"Ouch...didn't knew I were this clumsy.." Lucy mumbled, not looking up to him but looking at the floor. "Here, give me your hand" she raised up her hand and touched something which didn't at all felt like a hand. It was hard and...bumpy?

She looked up and gasped, she was touching his...arbs..

My god...

"My hand..." Natsu said, looking down at her hand that was softly rubbing his arbs "is right here you know.." Lucy gasped again and stopped her actions, standing up quickly and turning around so her back faced him "I'm sorry, I..I'm going to the bathroom now!" she ran in the bathroom quickly and shut the door behind her, ignoring Natsu's chuckles.

"Why are you always so embarrassed?" Natsu asked.

"I'm sorry!" Lucy yelled and he chuckled "Okay...blondey.." Natsu mumbled, going back into his room. And as for Lucy, she kept staring at her right hand "Why did I...touch him?" she asked her hand then looked at the mirror.

"What is wrong with you Lucy..."

.

"Lucy Lucy..." a voice called before Lucy heard a knock on the door. She came off bed and walked towards the door and opened it. "I'm off to work okay?" Natsu asked and Lucy nodded "Okay.." "Will you be okay by yourself?" Natsu asked "Oh...y-yeah yeah I'll be fine" Lucy nodded.

He smiled at her before walking in and wrapping his arms around her waist "Be safe okay?" "Yeah.." "Don't open the door for strange people or unless if it's people you know okay?" Lucy nodded "Okay" he broke the hug with her a pulled her nose "Bye" he smiled before walking off.

"Be safe" Lucy waved "You too"

.

"Now what can I watch.." Lucy said, sitting down on the couch and switching on the tv with the remote. "Mm...cooking channel....boring.." "Horror movies...hm..this one came out 1945...boring.." she kept skipping through channels until she saw a romance movie.

"Hm..this one looks interesting.." Lucy said, making her self comfy on the couch and taking a bowl of popcorn. "Hm, and it's now starting, just in time"

15 minutes later..

"Come on Mary we're best friends and best friends don't keep secrets away from each other" "Shut it Joey.." a brown hair girl said, turning her back to him "Is something wrong? what did I do?" the black hair male asked, putting a hand on her shoulder.
"You know, Steve was right all this time, you're not a good friend!" Mary yelled, taking a step away from him.

"What? you're believing Steve over me? I'm your best friend" "No you're not, not anymore" Mary said then Joey boiled with rage "You know what?!" he took off the lucky charm bracelet from around his wrist and threw it on the ground "Do whatver you want but I swear...you're going to regret going with Joey!"

"Ha! you're the one that's going to regret it you stupid jerk, leave me alone for the rest of my life!" Mary yelled before she quickly walked away from her once called best friend.

Joey sighed, looking down at the floor, watching the bracelet "Oh Mary...couldn't you see that I loved you all this time..." Joey mumbled, tears rolling down his eyes and falling drip by drip on the floor.

.

Lucy paused the movie, putting the remote besides her. "Wow...something about that movie...it's just like..me and Natsu in a way.." Lucy layed back on the couch and closed her eyes, trying to remember the time.

Flashback:

"Lucy Lucy Lucy!" Natsu yelled, running towards the blonde who closed the locker. "Huh-oh what's up?" he stopped infront of her, holding his knees and panting heavily "You okay?" Lucy chuckled, holding on to his shoulder.

"I..I got a B!" Natsu said, holding up a piece of paper for Lucy to see "Really?!" she snatched the paper from him and observed it. "You got a B in Maths?" Natsu nodded, grinning his teeth.

"Wow...but I got something to say.." Lucy pouted "Ha! I bet I got a higher grade than you!" Natsu chuckled, holding his stomach. "Well...I guess you're...wrong!" she took out her paper and shoved it in Natsu's face "I got an A+!" "Ah dammit!" Natsu grumbled. "You know you can never ace me in Maths Natsu, ne..ver..."

Natsu groaned "Well...at least I still did good..." he mumbled "Yeah, Grandine and Igneel will be proud of you, trust me" Lucy smiled, touching his shoulder.

"Yeah...I guess you're right.." "Awe you're still pouting? what can make you feel better?" Lucy asked "Maybe a kiss.." Natsu mumbled "A kiss?" Lucy blushed "Yeah, a congratulations best friends kiss" he nodded "A congratulations best friend kiss?" Lucy repeated "Yip" Natsu grinned. "Remember that deal we had? if I got higher than 75% you'd kiss me" he pointed at his lips "On the lips"

Lucy looked at him before taking in her surroundings "You know..." she said, grabbing both his cheeks and leaning in close to his face "Best friends can't be kissing each other on the mouth" she whispered before she leaned in and kissed him square on the mouth.

"Well I like kissing you.." Natsu mumbled against her lips, holding her hips.

They quickly broke part when they heard clapping in the distance. "Wow...you guys got together? really?" the blonde hair boy asked, smirking.

"No.." Lucy said, pushing Natsu away from her and wiping her lips. "Hey Sting" Lucy smiled, waving at the approaching teen. "Stand back Sting" Natsu warned.

"You don't scare me Dragneel" Sting scoffed, standing infront the two besties. "How is my hot girl doing?" he smirked "Tch, you wish" Natsu rolled his eyes, along with Lucy "I'm fine" Lucy smiled, allowing him to take her hand to place a kiss on it. "Sti-" "Natsu he's just being k-" Sting cut Lucy off  "Lucy, I wanted to ask you this question for a long-" Natsu took Lucy away from him.

"Stay away from Luce!" "Natsu!" Sting glared at Natsu and he glared back. "Can't tell me that" Sting spat. "I can and if you ever touch her I'll rip-" Lucy quickly covered Natsu's mouth before walking away with him "Bye Sting, we gotta go, come on" they turned their backs to Sting and walked away.

"Try to be kind to him!"

"Never!"

"Lucy you know how I feel about him, you shouldn't even be talking to him, Sting is a cruel person" Natsu grumbled, holding his friend by the hand. "Natsu stop treating me like a child will ya, I'm the same age as you!" "Correction, you're a year younger" Lucy rolled her eyes at him and yanked her hand away from him.

"Can you stop it, I know what I'm doing Natsu, stop treating me like your little child!" "You're my best friend and I don't want harm come your way, you're very special to me" they stopped when they were outside school and Natsu faced Lucy.

"I know that but please...treat me like a grown person, not a child!" she went to turn away but Natsu held her hand "Look..Luce.." Lucy turned to him "I'm sorry...I just got angry and..I'm sorry I can't stand the face of Sting Eucliffe...please understand" she sighed, puffing out her bottom lip.

"Lucy..." Natsu whined like a baby "Alright alright..fine I forgive you" she grumbled "Yay!"

He held her hand and both of them walked on the path towards their home. "Hey look, come on" Natsu took Lucy's hand and started running with her towards a cemetry. "Natsu you know how much I hate cemetries!" "I know I know...quit yelling, jeez"

They both ran in and Lucy felt her back hit the behind of a tree. "Ou-" lips quickly covered hers and Lucy closed her eyes.

"Mm.." she held the back of his head and kissed him back, feeling Natsu pushing her back more on the tree, putting his right knee in between her thighs.

"Natsu..." Lucy whispered, slowly pushing him away from her "What are we doing...we're friends.." she whispered, wrapping both her arms around his neck. "Mhm.." he leaned in and kissed the side of her neck. "I love you Luce..." Natsu whispered and Lucy sighed, unwrapping her arms from around his neck and backing away.

"We can't..." Natsu backed away from her and sighed "Lucy, when are we gonna get together, I love you and I know you love me" "Yes I do love you but Natsu...I don't want to have a relationship right now okay...I got to put books first before boys, you know that"

Natsu sighed again, looking away from her "Look...sorry I didn't mean to rush things between us.." "It's no worries, we can just forget what just happened okay" she smiled and he smiled back, though his smile seemed forced.

Lucy's eyes popped opened when she heard knocking on the door. "Lucy it's me Erza, bring me in" Lucy sighed before getting up.

"Hope you brought the cake..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.2K 32
Lucy Heartfilia was skinny when she started dating Sting, but after she had a baby he started to abuse her that she started to gain weight. He would...
8.5K 200 11
Natsu Gave Lucy a Letter because he was planning on leaving again and thinking of Laving Lucy behind. when Lucy catches up with him he still plans o...
339K 5.9K 19
This is a short lemon story nalu of course it's going to unfortunately have a Stinglu moment as well.
16.8K 747 19
Lucy was taken from her family, but was given love. Her situation is confusing and lonely. Until a younger boy comes along to give her another sense...