Chain (R-18+ Yaoi) - Under Re...

By RedEyedDemon

Jinn Morii, lost his parents in a car accident. Instead of putting him on an orphanage, a man rescued him. To... More

Chapter I: The Peasant
Chain 2
Chain 3
Chain 4
Chain 5
Chain 6
Chain 7
Chain 8
Chain 9
Chain 10
Chain 11
Chain 12
Chain 13
Chain 14
Chain 15

Chain (R-18+)| MalexMale

18.3K 306 8
By RedEyedDemon

Warning: The story contains sexual interaction between men. It you feel uncomfortable and think it's disgusting, you don't have to read this. It may also contains foul languange, suffering, violence and trigger moments which I'll note you right away so nothing to worry about. Hope you enjoy reading this.

- Raven

***

Prologue

I shouldn’t have keep my hope ups.

I’m nothing but a toy to him.

A toy that he could use whenever he wants.

Just like a living doll that lives inside his little box.

Once, he got tired, he will definitely threw me out.

Like his other toys; old, dirty, and useless.

But why?

Why can't I bring myself to hate him?

I'm a prisoner of my own mind and body.

Trapped.

And...

Chain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 304 26
Rinko Sasume was born into a normal family. After a year of his younger brother dying of cancer he's kidnapped and has to face his past. Along the wa...
41.4K 1.3K 29
The long wait between toman and his best mate is finally over... But something is different...isn't the atmosphere hot suddenly?... He is still beaut...
4.1K 147 14
WARNING: Angst, Adult Content, Swearing, Blood, Abuse. If you are sensitive to any of these, please leave or read with caution. After finding out his...
19.7K 580 12
Warning BoyXBoy Explicit Content! Ryota, a CEO of a luxury brand company is secretly gay and ended his long term relationship and decides to live in...