#secret admirer: A Sam and Ca...

By Anondorf

(Girlxgirl) Sam likes Cat. Sam writes her a note. Funny, sexy and romantic things happen. Read it...or don't... More

#Secret admirer
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 5

10.8K 282 102
By Anondorf

"Ugh! This is taking too long!" Sam growled impatiently as she waited for her food. She looked at her pear phone and checked the time. "6:22, great..." Sam sighed and banged her fist on the table. "Hey, I need some chicken and a rainbow leaf platter with a fruit bowl over here!" Screamed Sam, looking at her phone clock again. "So sorry ma'am, here you go," the cashier said giving her the food. Sam snatched the bag of food and ran out to get on her motorcycle and rode off. When Sam got home, she checked her phone. She received a text from Tori and replied.

Tori: on my way now :)

Sam: just brought some food for tonight.

Tori: Kk I still have snacks though.

Sam: You better

Tori: lol ok see ya.

Putting her phone back in her pocket, Sam walked into the apartment and shut the door. "Sam, you're back!" Cat hopped up from the couch in the living room and took the bag of food from Sam, setting it on the counter and taking everything out of the bag and setting it neatly on the table. "You must be hungry if you pay more attention to food than hugging me," Sam said, shocked at Cat's actions. As soon as Cat put her fruit bowl down, there was a knock on the door. "Oh, I wonder who that could be." Cat said as she skipped over to open the door. She gasped when she saw who it was, her smile widening. "TORI! JADE!" She exclaimed and jumped up and down giddily. "Sup Cat," said Jade. "Ohhh I'm so excited!" Said Tori holding up snacks and games. Jade brought her backpack with the console inside. "Yo, Tori," Sam said, looking at Tori with an angry flail of her hands. Tori just shrugged and mouthed "sorry" and Jade gave Sam a small smirk. Sam scowled at Jade but the goth girl sauntered over to the blonde and gave her a fake smile. "Nice to finally meet you formally. I hope we become good friends." Sam just stood there with her fists clenched, but Jade instantly gave her a tight hug; bringing her lips close to Sam's ear. "I'm going to help you pet that kitty tonight, Puckett." Sam was speechless and just stood in place while feeling her whole body become warmer. "Wha....kit..." is all Sam could say. "Jade," Tori said pleadingly. "I just told her I was going to help, chill out Vega." Jade said with a slight smirk. Cat seemed to be too happy to notice how red Sam was, but she helped Tori set up the game while Jade and Sam talked in the other room. "So, what do you girls have planned for tonight?" Sam asked Jade nervously. "Just movies, games, and a little dancing." Jade said mischievously.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 1.1K 14
Jade and Tori never got along. But what happenes when they do? Will Jade admit her feelings or will she run? This is loosely based on I Kissed a Gir...
57.8K 1.2K 8
This is a Sam and Cat Puckentine romance set right after the last episode. no ownership of these characters are implied by me. this is fanfiction. Ma...
942K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
32.5K 707 11
Sam moves from her complicated life in Seattle with no destination in mind other than freedom from how constrained and alone she has been feeling lat...