ME and the WOLFㅣKris Wu

By moonnightlight17

"From now onwards, I'll be with you 'till the end" Starring: Kris Wu and OC (You) More

ME and the WOLF
Casting
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Final Chapter
Acknowledgement

Chapter 4

1.8K 64 2
By moonnightlight17

Kris walks further when he sees Cheonsa being dragged by the same guy in the woods. He made his hands into a ball fist, crumpling a bit of his schedule.

“Don’t worry, he’s her older brother. Song Luhan” Yixing said out of nowhere, Kris calms. “See the taller guy following?” he continued, eyeing them. “He’s Tao, Cheonsa has liked him from her first year but he never notice. May or may not be a contender” he shrugged his shoulders.

“What’s the point on telling me this?”

“I don’t know” he shrugs again. “Both are my friends, go look around by yourself I’ve got things to do” he taps Kris’ back playfully and left.

++

“Cheonnie, I’m going first” Yeji said packing her things.

Cheonsa nodded, “Do well in your first day, fighting~!” she tosses her ball fist in the air.

“Ne, fighting~! Visit me there, I’ll treat you” she wear her knapsack and went out.

“Sure, treat me bubble tea! Jaljinaeyo” Cheonsa waved to her and went to the rooftop.

There were fewer students already and Kris decided to walk along the campus ‘till he arrived on the rooftop.

You’re my Peter Pan~

This world’s so lonely without you~

Let’s go back to our Neverland~

Our memories are there~

All our laughter, smiles, your everything’s still there~

You’ll always be my Peter Pan~

No matter how long I have to stand, I’ll wait here for you~

Because it’s not the end, I know I will meet you again~

“Cheonsa” he smiles heavenly, seeing her close again and hearing her sing angelically. He walks silently to her but in a faster way.

She was singing EXO’s <Peter Pan Kor. Ver.> he noticed. The song is almost with the rap.

[Kris]

Bunhongbit gamdoneun eolgul~

Gureum wireul geotneun gibun~

([Cheonsa]

Hamkkehaetjiman~)

[Kris]

Baby boo! Nae gaseumi dugeun~

Georyeotdeon geurim gatdeon you!~

([Cheonsa]

Japgo shipjiman~)

Becoming aware of what is happening like someone is singing with her; she snaps her eyes open and turns to her right. “YOU!” she got both ear pieces off her ear.

“Hi” Kris simply greeted, smiling with his gummy smile.

“How’d you get here? I remember locking the door” she muttered her second sentence.

‘Right, I unlocked it. I should teach myself not to use my abilities unnecessarily again’ he smiled awkwardly. “I just thought rooftop is still a part of the school means I can go here anytime I want, right?”

“Oh! So you are the transferee they were talking about?! Girls were blubbing how handsome the new student is, I really thought it was heavenly handsome” she said, fiddling on her phone. ‘They were right as a matter-of-factly’

Kris grinned, reading what she thought about him but didn’t speak. “Haven’t I told you my name?”

Cheonsa looked at his name tag, “Kris Wu” she smiled at him and turned back to her phone.

“How’d you know me?”

“It says in your tag” she answered directly. ‘What a pity, handsome but babo’

“Naneun babo anida” he slap his self mentally. ‘She just said what’s true. You really are stupid, Yifan’

“When did I say that? I never said such thing. I’m going, isanghan saram” she got her bag and walked her way.

Kris easily catches up to her as he was gifted with long legs, “I’m not weird, okay. I just thought”

“Still weird” she continued walking to the door but she can’t open it. “What’s with this? Don’t tell me we’re locked?” she kept on pushing the door.

Kris smirked, ‘You’ll never get out of here unless I’d like to’ he slumped his back on the bench.

“Yah, what are you doing? Help me open this up” she bellowed, demanding.

After 5 minutes of screaming to open the door up, she gave up and just sat beside Kris. She stuck her ear pieces back her ears, listening for music again.

Kris randomly got the farther piece out and stuck it in his ear. “We could share, right?” She blinks twice before nodding.

The sun is almost down, giving them a nice view of it from up. “Yeppeuda” she complimented.

The next song in her playlist sends her to sleep along with Kris’ compel. He immediately scoots closer so she could lean her head on his shoulder. ‘Yeppeuda’

She woke up on his shoulder, “Oh? What time is it?” she sits up straight not bothering their position a while ago.

“6:15” Kris answered, stretching his arms since she slept on it for almost an hour. “Have you slept---?”

He wasn’t able to finish his question when her phone rang, “Yeoboseyo?”

“Where were you? I went home but ajumma said you aren’t still there” Luhan said worriedly over the phone while driving back to school.

“Still in school, mianhaeyo oppa. Are you driving, right now?” Luhan didn’t answer. “I told you not to use your phone when driving, I’m hanging up. Annyeong”

“I’ll send you home” Kris offered.

“Thanks, but you could help me get down first from the rooftop”

++

“Who are you texting?” Kris tries to sneak on her phone.

“Luhan oppa, the one who called in the rooftop, don’t you have anything to do beside following or sending me home?” he shook his head. “Well then, let’s go to XOXO shop and go get some bubble tea”

“Bubble tea? Sounds delicious. Is it your treat?”

She pouted and looked at him sharply, “Okay, fine. Since you helped me get out and walked me home”

“Great, so which way to go?” he drags her to the crossings.

“Straight, and will you not hold onto my arm?” she said irritatingly.

He nodded and slid his hand to her hand, “Okay, let’s cross”

‘I wasn’t talking about holding my hand’ she thought but nevertheless shut her mouth since his hand’s warmth gives her a comfortable feeling.

“Cheonsa” he calls.

She turned to him with a hum, “Wait. How’d you know my name?”

“Yixing told me about you guys. He is a family friend”

Before they eventually reach the coffee shop, Cheonsa pulls her hand back that made Kris disappointed. She run to the door to open it, noticing Kris stood from a far. “Yah! Aren’t you going to get my treat for you? Ppallihae” she gestured him to come over.

Kris went in with her, “Annyeonghaseyo” he greeted Luhan with a bow.

“Oh, Mr. Transferee. Kris Wu, right?” Luhan says. “I’m Luhan, sit” he commanded. Cheonsa left her bag beside Luhan, “I’ve ordered for you already”

“Ne, but I’m ordering for him. Gidaryeo”

++

“Serving for table 5” Chanyeol says and Yeji went to him to get the tray of orders. She turned around and got bumped into a tan good-looking young guy.

“Omo, mianhae. Jeongmal joesonghabnida” she bowed continuously, seeing his wet and dirty shirt.

“Sorry?” he immediately grasps on her arm tightly. “Do you know I just bought this shirt? And you ruin it!” he looks at his name tag. “Miss Park”

Luhan, Cheonsa, and Kris dashed to them. “Don’t touch her” Luhan said and freed her arm. Yeji held on his hand to control him from bursting, she shook her head when Luhan looked at her.

“Where are you hurt?” Cheonsa says as she was checking her arm.

The guy went out and Kris followed, ‘A wolf’

========================================

Credits to Silv3rT3ar... she has a very beautiful voice, does she? She has a lot of english covers of kpop songs, you got to listen to each of the songs. IT'S DAAAAAEEEEBAAAAK... I'm endorsing her really...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 126 30
"We need your blood to survive" STARTED - 21.02.2023 FINISHED - 15.07.2023
116K 4K 50
I'm in love.. with you.
150K 7.9K 20
- with me one last time
39.4K 2.7K 54
"perhaps if we see each other again then i'll be convinced we're destined"