It Started in Disneyland - On...

By CatalinaaxoFics

Go to Disneyland? Check. Meet One Direction? Check. Start falling for each other? Check. Survive the fans and... More

Character Profiles
Chapter One - The Meeting
Chapter Two - Disneyland Again
Chapter Three - Kisses and Mixed Feelings
Chapter Four - LA and 20 Questions
Chapter Five - DNM's and The Mall
Chapter Six - Spin the Bottle and the Date
Chapter Seven - The Beach
Chapter Eight - Breaking Up , Mixed Feelings and Sex in the Kitchen
Chapter Nine - VEGAS BABY (Part 1)
Chapter Ten - VEGAS BABY (Part 2)
Chapter Eleven - VEGAS BABY (Part 3)
Chapter Twelve - The Hospital (Part 1)
Chapter Thirteen - The Hospital (Part 2)
Chapter Fourteen - The Hospital (Part 3)
Chapter Fifteen - And the Secrets Come Out
Chapter Sixteen - Fighting Aussie Style
Chapter Eighteen - The Party
Chapter Nineteen - Haters Gonna Hate
Chapter Twenty - Hiding from Fans
Chapter Twenty-One - Back at the Hospital
Chapter Twenty-Two - Luna Park
Chapter Twenty-Three - Clubbing
Chapter Twenty-Four - Making Up
Chapter Twenty-Five - Manly Beach
Chapter Twenty-Six - Not Quite the End
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two

Chapter Seventeen - Meeting Ginger

15K 60 17
By CatalinaaxoFics

Hello hello!

Here's Chapter 17, I hope you like it, just pay attention to POV changes throughout this one (:

***********IMPORTANT NOTES AT THE END PLEASE READ*************

*

Recap;

He got up, his eyes looked murderously angry as he walked through the door.

“Which of you is Niall?” I heard him ask angrily. I got up and walked through the door, just to see Ashton punch Niall in the face.

*

Chapter 17 - Meeting Ginger;

Ella’s POV ;

“ASHTON! NO!” I screamed, running over to pull him away from Niall. Abby and Lina were there, helping me pull him away. They pulled him towards the kitchen, and I ran to Niall, where the guys were surrounding him. 

“Niall! Are you alright?” my voice was already shaking, as the tears began to fill my eyes.

“Yeah, I’m fine...” he said, raising a hand to touch his jaw where Ashton hit him.

From inside the kitchen we could hear Abby and Lina yelling at Ashton.

“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!” yelled Lina.

“I LOVE HER! AND HE TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME!” Ashton yelled back.

“SO YOU GO AND HIT HIM? YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW HIM!” Abby yelled.

“YOU PICK THEM OVER ME? ELLA IS MINE! WE WERE ALWAYS SUPPOSED TO BE TOGETHER, AND HE’S RUINED IT!” Ashton was getting louder.

“SHE DOESN’T WANT YOU! SHE’S WITH HIM! IF YOU CAN’T DEAL WITH THAT THEN LEAVE!” Lina got louder as well.

“SHE’S SUPPOSED TO BE WITH ME! NOT WITH HIM! WHY SHOULDN’T I HIT HIM?!”

“Get out! Just get out Ash, come back when you’ve calmed down!” Abby was trying to calm the situation. 

We heard his foot steps and the door slam. Lina and Abby walked back in, and sat in the corner, where Abby started crying. But my attention was turned to Niall.

“I’m so sorry Niall!” I said, trying not to cry.

“It’s okay, really,” he said, looking into my eyes.

“So much for resting!” said Harry, “We’ve not been here two hours and there’s so much drama already! I want a refund!”

We laughed at him. It was so true though. We probably should have stayed in America.

*

Abby’s POV ;

I couldn’t stop the tears from falling down my face. I knew breaking up with Beau would be hard, but I didn’t think it would hurt me so much. Lina was sitting beside me with her arm around me, speaking words I couldn’t hear.

I knew the people around me were talking, but I couldn’t understand what they were saying. I was replaying the last ten minutes in my head, over and over. I then realised that everyone was in the room with me, including Zayn. And he was part of the reason I was crying. Great. He had seen part of my breakup... Probably the bit that I’d least have liked him to see. 

I finally looked up from my hands. The guys were talking quietly, while Ella was fussing over Niall’s face. Lina was listening to the boy’s conversation, but glancing at me every so often.

“Stop,” I said softly.

“What?” she said.

“Stop looking at me like that,” I said, not even really looking at her.

“Sorry...” she said, before getting up, “Hang on a sec.”

She walked into the kitchen, I heard her opening the fridge, and pulling things out of cupboards and drawers. What is she doing?

She came back out with a pink and white bowl. I looked at her, my eyebrows pulling together. She sat beside me and handed me the bowl. I looked. It was passionfruit frozen yogurt. I smiled and laughed slightly, before eating some of it. It kind of made me feel better. 

“What’s that?” said Harry, “And why don’t I have any?”

We both laughed at him, before Lina said, “Who said you could have any?”

“I’m crippled!” he said, making us laugh again. Lina got up and headed towards the kitchen.

“Just bring out the whole thing,” I called after her.

“Okay!” she came back out with the tub of yogurt, and some spoons. We sat there talking for ages, just laughing and being normal, as though the whole last hour hadn’t happened. I needed that, the normal part of everything.

“Maybe we should go out, I mean, to the city or something?” said Ella.

“We could go to Darling Harbor?” said Lina, “Ooh! We could go to Pancakes!” 

Everyone agreed, and pancakes sounded pretty sweet right now. We decided to just take the bus in, and we agreed that the guys should definitely cover up and disguise, we knew what the fans would be like if they found out that One Direction was suddenly here!

*

Lina’s POV;

When we got to Darling Harbor, we decided to go and check if we could get into Pancakes on the Rocks. There was a fifteen minute wait, so we booked and decided to have a quick look around before going to eat.

As we were walking around, we heard a loud squeal. What? The guys are disguised? Who could–

And then I saw her. Ginger. I groaned and sighed deeply, before putting on a fake smile with Ella and Abby. She ran up to us, in her short-shorts and heels, she wasn’t squealing because of the guys though. She gave us all hugs, and was going on about everything we’d missed.

Basically, Ginger was that friend that nobody likes but we just put up with her anyway because she was good for some things. Like, she knew everything about everyone, which was good when we wanted to talk about people. But she was, to be straight up, a cake-faced hoe. She kinda looked like Barbie, only shorter and orange... Barbie/Snooki. We’d had a few fights before, and she usually got on better with Abby and Ella, mostly because they were better at tolerating her. 

Did I mention she was one of those insane One Direction fans? 

That was probably important. 

When I say insane, I mean, she thought she was going to marry all five of them, and was ‘obsessed’. I guess we’d call her a Directionator... She knew absolutely nothing about them, she just thought they were hot. Which they were, but that was irrelevant.

Right now she was going on and on about what we’d missed overseas, and some issues with her boyfriend or something, I was zoning out.

“– but anyways, are you going to tell me who your friends are?” Ginger said, looking at us expectantly. Abby and Ella looked at me, with the same expression. What do we do?!

Then I had idea, “Sure,” I said, smiling, “This is my boyfriend Ian, Ella’s boyfriend Kyle, Barry, Hughy and Wayne,” I pointed out each one as I said the names. The boys had slight confusion, but covered it up well. Abby and Ella were smiling at me. I was actually surprised I thought of that.

“Hi! I’m Ginger!” she said, waving flirtatiously at them. I almost rolled my eyes, wasn’t she just telling us about her boyfriend or something like that? Whatever.

“Anyways,” Ginger was saying, “I just finished work at Dolly Magazine, and I was meeting up with some of the girls from school, cause I haven’t seen them since we graduated which is like faw-evah!”

“Oh,” said Ella, “So you still work at Dolly?”

“Yeah! It’s like the best job ever! I get to write stories on celebs now!” said Ginger excitedly.

“Oh... Nice,” I said, looking at the girls, we were all thinking the same thing... If she found out about the guys, we’d never be able to go out!

“Shouldn’t you be getting to meet up with the girls?” said Abby casually.

“Oh yes!” said Ginger, “I’ll see you all later, oh, and Scarlet from school is having a party tomorrow night, you should come, and bring your friends,” she winked at them. Ugh.

“Yeah, we’ll be there,” I said smiling.

“Cool! Okay, bye!” she gave us all kisses before walking off. 

We started walking back to Pancakes, as Abby said, “There is no way we’re going to that party.”

“Why not?” said Harry.

“Well, first off, you guys don’t want to be discovered, second, I know that Ginger’s up to something, and thirdly, excuse the language, but she’s a fake bitch,” I said.

“Really?” said Louis, “She seemed nice enough...”

“Duh, because she’s fake!” said Ella. We said nothing more about this as we just got to Pancakes on the Rocks. The boys managed to keep hidden the whole time we were out. 

After walking around Darling Harbor for a few hours, we decided to head back to Abby’s house. Lou was worrying about Harry being up and about for too long, which they playfully argued about for the whole bus ride home. 

By the time we got back, it was already six. We decided that we should just stay at Abby’s, just to chill and watch movies. I was sitting in between Abby and Liam while we watched the movie. I couldn’t help but to check that Abby was okay every so often. She was so upset about her break up.

The movie finished, and we decided to have an early night. Abby’s mum, being pretty awesome, said that anyone could stay at their house, but Ella and I wanted to go home, so I took Liam with me, and Ella took Niall.

We ended up walking, as my place wasn’t too far away from Abby’s. Ella’s mum came to pick her and Niall up. Everyone else stayed at Abby’s. It was nice, we didn’t talk much on the way, he just held my hand. It wasn’t an awkward silence, it was just nice. We got to my house, my parents were asleep already. My mum had brought our luggage over earlier in the day.

As I crawled into my bed, I was already half asleep. I felt the bed dip beside me, as Liam held me close.

“What do you have against Ginger?” he asked quietly.

“What do you mean?” I whispered back.

“Well... You just seem to hate her...”

“I don’t hate her, I just tolerate her.” 

“Why though?”

“We’ve never gotten on that well, and like we said earlier, she’s fake... Oh, I think you should know, she’s a big ‘fan’ of you guys...” I said, putting air quotes around ‘fan’.

“Really? Why the air quotes?” he asked, I could hear the smile in his voice.

“She only likes you guys because she thinks you’re hot.”

“What? And you don’t?” he said, holding me closer.

“Nah, you just don’t do it for me,” I said, grinning.

“Oh, don’t I now?” he said, before pulling me under him, hovering above me.

“I don’t know, I might need some convincing,” I said, laughing slightly, as he kissed me lightly.

*

Ella’s POV;

We finally got home, but the whole way I couldn’t stop looking at where Ashton hit Niall. It was slightly purple now, and would probably get worse. I felt so bad about this whole thing! Right now, I was just so mad at Ashton, I mean, he hit my husband!

“Stop doing that,” said Niall, as I sat on the bed next to him.

“Doing what?” I said.

“Looking at my jaw, it’s not that bad!” he said. Dammit, he caught me.

“I’m sorry! I just feel so bad, I mean, it was my fault and–” he stopped my babbling by kissing me softly.

“Don’t blame yourself,” he said, holding my face.

“But he wouldn’t have done it if it wasn’t for me!”

“I don’t blame you, Ella,” he said, his blue eyes gazing into mine, making me melt. You’d think I’d be used to that by now, but I wasn’t.

“But I blame me!”

“Well, don’t,” he said. I was about to protest, but he kissed me again, making my head spin. What was I going to say again? Oh well, I don’t care.

God, what does he do to me?! 

I laid beside him, not talking, just thinking about how much I loved him. I was happy that mum finally came around to us being married. I guess she knew that we really loved each other, and that there was no way we were breaking up! I knew we were young, but this was how I wanted it to be eventually, it just happened a little earlier than planned. But that was perfectly fine with me.

*

Finally a non-cliffhanger ending! 

Soo... Thoughts? What do we think of Ginger so far? I'd like to know (:

Now, the important note:

Even though I have no idea how well it'll go, I am writing a Scream fanfic, it's called 'Screaming Down Under', and yes, I'm well aware that my obsession with Scream is unhealthy.

Anyways, its basically going to go along the lines of Scream 1, but with a few changes in it. I'll just show the description, even though I'm horrible at them, I kinda read this in a movie-guy voice :L

What would you do, if people you knew were being killed? Who would you talk to, when it all seems so familiar? Where would you hide, if you knew you were next? Who could you trust, when everyone seems like a suspect?

What would you do to stop it?

Follow the group of Australian girls, as an unknown killer begins to strike the students of their all-girls school, following the same pattern of the 1996 horror movie, Scream.

Lara, sweet and kind, would never hurt anyone, becomes the main victim; Becky, trustworthy, loud and speaks her mind, is Lara’s best friend in the whole world; Riley, quiet and obsessed with movies, is Becky’s twin sister; Sandy, silly and carefree, another close friend of these girls; and Ashley, speaks her mind and supportive, another friend we add to the group.

What will this group of girls do, to stop the killings, before they get killed themselves? Who is this masked killer? What do they want? When will they be stopped? And are they closer than you think?

Thoughts? It may not be your thing, but I'd like you to give it a go (:

Alright, that's all for now I believe :3

Much love! xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 286 32
Arianna is just your typical girl in college. She's kind, caring, and doesn't get into any trouble, but she's still growing up and doesn't know much...
224K 6.2K 25
"I wanna go on a road trip. I want to sleep in crappy hotels. I want to sing along to happy songs while driving. I want to watch the sun rise in a di...
427 15 15
Charlotte Lindner feels like the luckiest girl in the world when the one and only Harry Styles shows an interest in her. Too bad that her best friend...
31.4K 974 28
"You're such a dick." "Can I be your dick?" "What?" "THAT SOUNDED BETTER IN MY HEAD!" Picture this: You go to Disneyland with your best friend and se...