Naruto Fanfiction (Various Na...

By EnderLink

Y/N has a fairly avrage life living alone, going to school, and watching/reading anime/manga. She watches Nar... More

To The Naruto World?!
Introducing Myself to The Class
Testing New abilities
Slowly Making it Past The Walls
Duckbutt Got to Be Rude
Graduation
YEAH, TEAM 7!
The Test
The Bridge Builder
Your Training is... Climbing Trees... Except You
The Past
I Have Nightmare... But Since When?
Guess Who's BACKKKK!!!
I made it I guess
Explaining....Just...Not the Mission
I Don't Remember That... T-That's a lie. The Day Off!
Garra! Oh and the others... I wonder...(Part One)
Gaara! Oh and the others... I wonder (Part 2/2)
The Start
Test One: Written Exam!
Test Two: Forest of Death!
Test Two: The Forest of Death... For Real This Time!
Test Two: The Sound Ninja
Test Two Ends and The Preliminaries Start
Training! But Guess Who I Train With Over The Month!
The Matches!
The Invasion
So We Meet Again...
Hiya!
The Sannin Battle
Ah.. They to to the Hot Springs... I'm Working!
The Fifth Hokage
Unmasking Kakashi-Sensei!
The Race For Time
That Really, Really Hurts!
I Can Talk and Save Lives So Get Your Sorry Butt Over Here!
The Special Team: Kakashi, Dan, Naozumi and Y/n!
Finally Talking About Things
I'm Training Who?
Our Clan's Eyes
Lights Out?!
Hide and Seek!
Mission
Infiltration and Collapse (Part One)
Infiltration and Collapse (Part Two)
Huh, More Injuries, Great.
Blah, Blah, Blah, Explainging
Did You Say You Wanted A Mission Done?
The Akatsuki and Naozumi-nii?!
We Need a M.A.P (Mostly Adequate Person)
The Village Hidden in Starz
Star Chakra, A HUGE PROBLEM, Kicking Butt
That problem...? Its backkkkkk~
Exploring the Eleven Tails~
Back Home: Need to Tell Someone...
Talking with Shikamaru
Starry Night Skies~
My Official Return: Hello Old Friend
The Next Chapter: All in One Go?
The Next Chapter: Time to Go.

Preliminaries

7.3K 179 173
By EnderLink

Y/N's POV

Tsurugi Misumi

Vs.

Kankuro

Well, Misumi is a gonner. I think and pull out a book, Funny... It's on tailed beasts. I think, "Well, Rin can I summon you to help me heal ah... people" I ask her, "Yes but would you want me in a disguise? She asks me, "Yes, but if needed you release it to have max chakra. Ok? I tell her and she nods. The Akatsuki are coming soon, and I want to meet them. But I'm a jinchuuriki, yet...

"The winner of this round is Kankuro." Figures "Two against one is hitting below the belt!" Naruto tells Kakashi-Sensei, "is that fair, Kakashi-Sensei?" Naruto asks, "It's not particularly hitting below the belt. It's a puppet, after all." Kakashi-Sensei explains.

"That's the puppet master jutsu. He's controlling the puppet with chakra. It's the same as using a ninja tool-- like a shuriken." Sakura explains.

Sakura Haruno

Vs.

Ino Yamanaka

This is a good battle but... I know what happens so... I pull out my book on treating cardiac arrest for Hinata, Rin do you know how to treat this? I question, Yes I do. It takes me a while but with you it should be over quickly at least I can stabilize the person's condition quickly though. I nod satisfied then look to see Ino slap Sakura.

They pause for a bit and I go back to reading as they get serious into fighting. I also look at how to help Lee when Gaara... I remember what they remember of their childhood and smile. I know others noticed but I don't really care what they think because that's what kept me going all those years, alone. Isolated. Abandoned, and Lonely. But when I left that behind I found, purpose. Comfort. Joy. Happiness. Encouragement and delight. I found friends.

I go back to reading, "Ne, Y/N what are you reading?" Naruto asks me and I see Kakashi also look up in slight interest. I look up and give him a closed eyed smile, "Nothing you need to worry about," I tell him and ruffle his hair. He grins goofily and turns back to the match. They restart their fighting.

When I look back up and Sakura's hand is fighting against itself. Ah they already got to that point? I've been reading that long? I look at my book, Oh... I've almost finished it though. Heh. I look over at everyone watching their expressions as Sakura and Ino start battle for control. I smile, "Projection Jutsu!" I say putting my book away. Everyone looks at me as a mist screen appears, "He's right! I can't let Ino beat me!" Sakura's voice comes over, "Sakura?!" Ino asks, "This can't be happening!"

"I won't be conceding! No way!" They look up at the screen to see a spiritual Sakura pushing Ino's face away, "W-What's going on?!" Ino thinks. Everyone just watches in amazement, "No way!" Ino exclaims as Sakura grows, "But my jutsu is unbeatable!" Ino says. "Ino, You'll have a terrible time of it if you don't get out of me quickly!" Sakura says squeezing her.

"No... I won't hold on at this rate. Release!" Ino leaves Sakura and I turn the jutsu off. They start panting and I see Shika staring in amazement. "I'm someone who is as strong as I'm beautiful. Girls can't survive if they're not tough!" I hear. They both run at each other and go to throw the last punch. They both land at the same time to the face and get knocked down and out. "Both are unable to continue! By double knockout, no one wins the 5th battle. This match is over." Hayate states and I grin.

Both girls get picked up by their senseis. Their teammates surround the girls except me. But not because I didn't want to... Because of a reopened wound I'd long forgotten about. Hinata runs over to me, "Y/N!" she says as she sees blood soak my shirt, "Treatment won't be necessary for them." Asuma tells the others at the same time. I smile, That snake! Why didn't it open before?! I think to myself, "Because we we're doing our best to stop it." the tailed beasts tell me, "Y/N do you need medical treatment?" Asuma asks walking over, I smile and shake my head, "Nah, I'll be fine. Probably." I say and Naruto runs over and freaks out shaking me. "But That! That hurts Naruto!" He backs away and laughs nervously apologizing.

"You know I'll get a friend to help me, She'll probably help me later as well." I tell them, "Summoning!" I whisper and Rin appears transformed into a different looking girl. "Y/N! Here!" She says and starts healing me. I nod, "Don't waste too much chakra on me, ok? We have more life threatening things than this plus I have some Tailed beasts to help just incase too. One you know pretty well actually." I inform her mentally. "But if you're in a bad situation yourself.... Wait the three tails?!" I nod, "Thank you uh..." Can I still call you Rin? She shrugs, Either that or something like Hana or M/N, but the people at the hospital call me Rin." I think on that, "Thank you, Rin." I decide.

She nods, "No problem." I see the Hokage look over and I smile at him, "Rin?" Kakashi-Sensei questions I nod, "Yeah... that's right... why?" I ask he shakes his head but I still see sadness in his eyes, "She uh.. Also goes by M/N, if that's better." I offer trying not to panic as the match between Temari and Tenten goes on. Sakura and Ino are awake, "Did you say, M/N? Y/N?" Ino asks me, "Yeah. Why?"

"She's the one you summoned?" I nod at Sakura's question. With cheering going on I turn back, "She'll lose." I think to Rin as I see the 2nd 'star' come onto the fan and Temari blows all the weapons back at Tenten. "Third star." Temari states smirking and starts her jutsu. She disappears, "I'm over here!" Temari calls out from her fan smirking smugly, "Ninja Art: Wind Scythe Jutsu!" She calls.

Tenten get's hit and cut in the chakra twister and lands on Temari's fan. "That's awful." Naruto says as Tenten coughs up blood. I look back to Rin, Ah... the one tails and nine tails guys they have similar pasts, both shunned, called monsters, children of a 4th kage. I think looking at Gaara and Naruto. We look at the board,

Shikamaru Nara

Vs.

Tsuchi Kin

I turn away and wait for a bit. After Naruto and Lee both get out of their foul mood of not being pick next Kin and Shika both move down. Ino starts cheering enthusiastically and I walk over to Gaara. Kiba gives me the 'You're insane' look and I smile. "Hey Gaara!" He looks at me and gives a ghost of a smile. Both Temari and Kankuro give me the 'you're probably going to die' look and I hold in a laugh. Barely. "Who do you think you'll be fighting?" I ask, he shrugs, "Who ever it is won't be able to get me or land a blow." He tells me.

"Probably not. Uh... How's your insomnia? I mean I could help you if you ever need it." He looks at me, "If I ever fall asleep he'll come out. So it's not like I can stop it anyways." I shrug, "Meh, whatever I can help you sometime." He nods and I look back to see Shika and see him connect the shadow and explain the strategy. He pulls out a shuriken from both sides and throws it. He bends backwards and she hits her head and he's fine besides the senbon. "Winner! Shikamaru Nara!" Hayate announces and his team cheers.

He comes back up and I pat him on the back, "Gg! Er... Good job Shika!" He nods, "Thanks..." He says walking over to his team, blushing but uh... I didn't notice. Hehe....

Naruto Uzumaki

Vs.

Kiba Inuzuka

"It's here, it's here, it's here!"Naruto cheers and I laugh lightly, still careful not to flare my wound. "Yeah! Lucky us! If it's this guy we'll absolutely win, Akamaru!" This time only Lee sulks about not being next. "The 8th battle Naruto Uzumaki vs. Kiba Inuzuka." Hayate announces, "It's finally time for me to shine! Believe it!" Naruto says confidently and Kiba looks angry, "That's my line! With you as my opponent, I've as good as won!" I smirk at this, "Right, Akamaru?" Kiba tells him. "Don't get over excited! You won't be able to beat me!" Naruto yells and points at Kiba. I roll my eyes It reminds me of those people that are so alike that they hate each other. I think to myself

Hey don't bring your puppy!" Naruto rants, "He'll get in the way of the match!" He yells, "Deal with it! I never go anywhere without Akamaru. He's going to fight with me!" Kiba says confidently smirking, "Hey! Is that ok?" Naruto asks the proctor.

"Yes, animals and insects are treated the same as ninja tools, there is no problem." Hayate explains and Naruto stares at him, "Well, that's fine! It's a perfect handicap!" Naruto tells Kiba. They keep bickering and finally it starts, "Rin do you want to talk to...?" She nods and I shut my eyes.

Hey, Minato wanna see your son battle? You'll have to transform, of course. Kushina that offer stands for you as well. I tell them, Yes we'd like that very much Y/N They respond. "Summoning Jutsu." I whisper and two people appear Kushina looked like Erza and Minato looked like Sting both from Fairy Tail. Kakashi-Sensei looks at me, "They wanted to watch in person." I tell him. He nods and we all turn to the battle, Rin quite obviously it's Kushina and Minato but they're still erm... dead so they'll disappear sooner or later. She nods and I smile.

Kiba uses the fang over fang and Naruto lands on the ground with blood running down his face. "This is the difference in our true powers." Kiba tells him, "You? Hokage? How're you going to do that? By lying on your face?" He asks. Kiba laughs, Naruto's not weak! Hinata has faith in him, I have faith in him, his friends do, He was always alone. I set a hand on Hinata's shoulder, "You're right Hinata."

Naruto stands up, "If you compete with me for the name of Hokage... You will be the loser!" Naruto tells Kiba, "Man! Same thing over and over again. You're pesky!" Kiba says and points and Naruto smirks, Well, never mind. I'll make it so you can't stand up again!" Kiba states and starts running at him. Kiba throws a smoke bomb and attack Naruto again.

The smoke clears and they snap at each other again. Kiba throws another smoke bomb but when this one clears it reveals... 3 Kiba's. I watch as Kiba tries to figure out which one of the transformations is Akamaru and which is Naruto. The others watching work it out and Minato speaks to me, That's smart He thinks and Kiba punches him but Naruto turns into Akamaru making Kiba think the other one was Naruto. I giggle as he turns into Akamaru as well and everyone gasps.

"Well it is coming from the original prankster." Kakashi-Sensei says. Naruto gets up and kicks Kiba. Kiba looks pissed. I think, "You little..." Kiba says, "Think harder about your jutsus before you use them. Because it's stupid if they're used against you! Baka!" Naruto tells him and I laugh. I look at Kakashi who was thinking, He's using my line, sort of... I giggle as Rin, Kushina, and Minato all hear him through my head and smirk. Kiba bites his hand to keep himself calm, That's almost as bad as cutting though... Self harm is a really bad thing. I think to myself though hear some responses from the other Hokages.

Kiba pulls out some shuriken and waits for an opening, "So you've finally gotten serious, Kiba?" Naruto taunts, "Well then, I'll end this..." Just not in the way you think I smile, "With my new special technique I've been saving up!" Naruto finishes. I hold back a laugh as everyone tries to figure out what it is. Kiba goes to attack and Naruto gets pushed back, "What are you waiting for?" Kiba asks. Naruto gets back up.

"Dang I don't have a chance to build up my chakra!" Naruto states. He keeps attacking with great speed. Kiba hits Naruto on the hand because he blocked and threw Kiba. Blood dripped from his hand and Kiba radiates chakra. Dang it Kiba! I have healing to do. A lot! I think, Hey Y/N I'll help. I nod at Kushina, Thanks Rin and I need to conserve our chakra and I don't want to depend on the tailed beast too much... I thank her and focus back on the battle. Everyone cheers him on and I smile No need to thank me I want to help my son even if he doesn't know it. Ya know?! Kiba goes in for the next blow behind Naruto and he.... Farts. Kiba grabs his nose and starts complaining. I laugh and roll on the ground as Minato thinks, Ah.... That's my son? *Sigh* I laugh harder if possible not caring about the stares.

I get back up to see Naruto starts, "Shadow Clone jutsu!" He shouts and creates 4 clones, "Ok! You've kicked me around pretty good so far so I'll give back to you all at once!" Naruto surrounds him and starts attacking, "U-ZU-MA-KI! Naruto Barrage!" He yells and everyone smiles.

The clones disappear, "The winner is Naruto Uzumaki!" Hayate announces and people cheer. "Good job, Naruto." Minato says softly as Naruto runs up the stairs and I smile as Hinata gives him an ointment. She walks down to Kiba and tries to give him some and I hear him say, "Hinata quit if you're put up against Neji or Gaara, Ok? Withdraw."

"Hey, uh... Erza?" Kushina looks at me, "That ointment works well but there are somethings that need help." She nods and walks over to Naruto, "Hey your friend Y/N asked me to help heal you." Naruto nods and smiles at me. She heals what wasn't healed before hand, "Hmm... I can only weaken it but.... Naruto come here real quick." I tell him he walks over to me, "What is it Y/N?"

"Could you focus your chakra for me?" I ask and he nods. I lift his shirt to reveal the seal. "Heh this might hurt a bit.... Five-Pronged Sealing! Release!" I yell to be met with some surprised looks from the Hokage, Kakashi-Sensei, Ibiki, Anko and the rest of the senseis. He stumbles back a bit but I feel the seal weaken. "Cool. He beat Kiba and not even at full strength." I mutter, ignoring the looks of confusion and shock.

Hinata Hyuga

Vs.

Neji Hyuga

"Rin! Get ready for that thing!" I whisper yell at her and she nods. I shut my eyes, Byakugan! Sharingan! I think and allow one to go to each eye. They both walk down, I never thought that I would have a fight with you. Lady Hinata." Neji says. "Brother Neji..." Hinata says. Sakura and Naruto both ask about that and I giggle as Kakashi-Sensei and Lee explain about it.

"Just one thing, withdraw!" Neji says, Grr.... Friends or not this guy... "You're not suited to be a Shinobi." Hinata's eyes widen, "You're to kind and gentle. You wish for harmony and avoid conflict, you're open to going with the thinking of others." Neji continues, Oi what's wrong with that?! I think, "And you have no confidence in yourself. You're always feeling inferior. You thot it's a good idea to stay Genin. However you can't register for the chunin test without three members. So you couldn't turn down when Kiba and the others proposed it and-" I cut him off, "Shut IT!" I yell pissed off.

"I wanted to change that about myself. So I proposed it myself." Hinata explains taking advantage of the silence. Buttnugget... This guy I swear I can't believe how much Naruto can change people... "People can never change!" Wow the timing there Neji I think. Neji keeps talking and talking as Naruto gets aggravated. Kakashi-Sensei explains what the Byakugan is, "Yeah. and it looks like this." I mutter and point to my left eye sarcastically. I know no one heard me but still it was nice to get out some of my anger.

Neji activates his Byakugan and Hinata looks paranoid and Neji explains what he can see with his eyes. "Can I strangle this guy? Please?" I ask quietly. Naruto looks pissed and squeezes the ointment. Hinata looks ready to cry and I punch a the wall cracking it. Kakashi-Sensei looks at me as Kurani sets a hand on my shoulder.

Neji keeps talking, "That's it! You don't have the privilege of deciding what a person is like! Give it to him, Hinata!" Naruto and I yell at the same time as Naruto grips the railing, "Don't just take that! Do something about it! It's irritating to watch this!" Naruto says. I pull my hand from the wall and mutter, "Ugh. Time Arc: Restore." The wall fixes itself and I sigh. That felt good.

Hinata activates her Byakugan and I smile. They get into their fighting stances and start. They keep trying to land with their attacks and I believe I'm the only other person to see it. She almost hit one.Naruto asks what the chakra network is and I facepalm. Lee explains to him but I block it out.

Hinata and Neji both land a blow on each other. Everyone watches intently as HInata coughs up blood. She whacks his and away and tries to attack as he lands another blow and rolls up her sleeve revealing marks. "You mean..?!" Hinata asks. "That's right! I can see the chakra points." Neji says and Kakashi-Sensei explains to us what it is and Neji hits Hinata away and starts letting his ego run off again, "I-I... I-I meant it. Every word, I said, I won't take it back. I won't run. Because... that's... my Way of Ninja!" She says and I smile, Rin! Soon! I warn and she nods.

"I had no idea... Hinata was this tough..." Naruto says, "She's a lot like you." Lee tells Naruto, "Come to think of it... She's always watching you." Sakura agrees. Hinata grabs her heart and coughs up more blood. I look at Hinata's chakra points, It's no good they're all shut! I think. Gaara twitches, "Is he going to try to kill her? No, he couldn't" Ino says, "He's too strong!" Sakura says.

"Go, Hinata! You can do it!" Naruto yells and she runs at Neji and they go back to it. I smile softly but sadly and shut my eyes. I feel a hand on my shoulder I turn to see Sakura but suddenly Hinata gets hit to the chin by Neji and I glare slightly and it intensifies as Neji lands a blow to her chest. She falls and coughs up more blood, "It's the end." Neji says and starts to walk away.

Hayate walks over, "Since she's no longer able to continue this mat-" he's cut off by Naruto, "No! Don't stop it!" He yells, "Don't stop it! Believe it!" Ah he got that from his mother.... "Naruto! What on earth are you saying, stupid!" Sakura scolds, "She's had it. You can see she's unconscious." I shake my head and we watch as Hinata gets back up, "Why do you stand up?!" Neji asks, "If you continue like this, you'll really die!" Like I'll let that happen! Naruto nods.

"I'm far from finished!" Hinata tells him, "Give up! I can tell you're just barely standing. You've shouldered a heavy burden being born to the head family line of the Hyuga...And cursed and blamed yourself for being weak... But people cannot change. That's just how it is. There's no need for you to suffer anymore! Surrender to it!" Neji tells her.

She shakes her head, "You're wrong... brother Neji. Because I can tell.... That you are suffering much more than I." She states, "You are the one who is torn up over the fate of the head and branch family." Neji runs at her, "Neij the match has been called!"

"Rin!" I yell and we both jump down in front of Hinata. Kakashi-Sensei grabs his right arm, Kurani his left, Guy his neck and Hayate was in front of him with two fingers to Neji's forehead, "Neji, get a hold of yourself!" Guy says, "You promised me you wouldn't let the head family thing get you riled up!" Guy declares, "Why are you people butting in?!" Neji demands, "Γιατί είναι ένα τέτοιο παλιόπαιδο ?!" I counter in greek. Everyone looks at me to find me with both Sharingan and Byakugan activated, "The head family gets special treatment, eh?" Neji asks.

"Ηλίθιε! Θα μπορούσατε να έχετε τη σκότωσε!" I yell. Suddenly Hinata falls, luckly into Rin. My team and Lee jump down too, "Hinata! Are you ok?!" Naruto kneels down. "Naruto... I... Do you think... I changed maybe a little bit?" Hinata asks him as she starts passing out. Neji goes talking to Naruto.

"Rin let's do it! It's now or never!" I shout and we both start our medical ninjutsu. Naruto runs at Neji but is stopped by Lee. Naruto walks back over to us. "Cardiac Arrest..." I mutter and Kurani looks at me. The medics come in, "Leave this to-"

"NO! My medical ability is equal to that of Lady Tsunade when it comes to something like this!" I shout. They back off, "Ugh! Rin... release a little." She does that and I feel the power of our healing boost. I start using my Byakugan to see and help her chakra points. The medics watch in amazement. Kushina comes down as well and lends some of her chakra.

"Yes! She's stabilized!" Rin tells me and I sigh. I nod at the medics, "You can take her now. But!" I say, "You keep her at the best health you can, or I swear I will hunt you down!" I smile sweetly and they take her to the hospital room. I turn to Neji, "If she had died... I would have killed you as well, Neji." I tell him darkly.

Naruto reaches down and runs his fingers through her blood and holds his fist toward Neji, "I will win no matter what!" He states and I deactivate my eyes. Next is... Gaara and Lee. "Rin come here." She walks over with questioning look, "Chakra Replenish!" I say and I feel my wound heal for some reason and all of my chakra come back. Neji's eyes widen as everyone notices the same thing. I look around and smile. They sweep up the blood with a broom... a broom on concrete and blood... that's not how it works.

Kankuro walks over to Naruto, "What are you doing here all by yourself? Shouldn't you be with your friends?" Kankuro questions, "I-It's none of your business, is it?!" Naruto retorts.

"That guy... Neji Hyuga, right? Well, it seems to me that he didn't reveal the true extent of his power in that last match. What's he about?" Kankuro asks, "I'm going to crush him!" Naruto yells, "Err, that's not what I was asking. You seem like a fun guy. I quite like you." Kankuro informs him.

"You're dull. I don't like you at all!" Naruto tells him and I laugh. I walk over to Gaara again getting looks that say , 'you're insane' I poke him and he looks at me. Almost instantly his expression softens on me, "You're blood lust is strong, huh?" He nods, "Are you afraid now?" I shake my head, "You wanna know something?" He looks at me, "What?" He asks, "I'm the other half jinchuriki for Shukaku." I tell him and his eyes widen. I smile and teleport over to Kakashi-Sensei as they get ready for the next battle.

Gaara

Vs.

Rock Lee

Gaara was already down there and Lee... "I knew if I said I wanted to go last I wouldn't be last!" Lee explains kicking over the railing. I push him down to the arena and everyone sweatdropped at me. Lee stands up and gets in a stance

"I am very happy to be squaring off with you so early in the match." Lee tells Gaara. "I don't know what kind of moves that guy with the bowl-cut has, but he'll never take Gaara down. Not in this lifetime!" Kankuro says, "Wrong." Naruto says but when I heard it it sounded like a cat meowed and I have to hold in a laugh.

"Lee's stronger than you think! You've got no idea." Naruto tells Kankuro. Lee reaches up and catches the cork, "Please don't be in such a hurry." Lee says dropping the cork. "Now then, the 10th match... Begin!" Hayate says. I see a black aura raising around him and quickly shut my eyes, "Y/N? Hey you ok?" I hear someone ask. I turn and see Shika looking at me worriedly. I smile faintly, "Yeah I'm fine." He nods and turns back to the battle.

"Leaf Hurricane!" Lee yells but it's blocked by sand that then tries to attack him. Gaara stays standing there with his arms crossed. Rin how well can you treat a shattered bone? I question. Her eyes widen, I can get rid of the pain but that procedure has a 50% chance- She says, I know. I can do it to the point where he'll be able to move his arm but I can't do the leg... Lady Tsunade will have to. I state. Uh... You mean my granddaughter? The first Hokage asks me, Yes. He sighs, Why would she come here? He asks me, She's the 5th Hokage I state, Will the village be ok?! He asks going into depression, Yeesh. Yeah, for the most part... I think the last part so he can't hear it.

Lee starts defending from the sand and evades it as the sand blocks all the attacks. Everyone starts commenting and Kankuro starts explaining, "No one's been able to even touch him... Besides that girl... Y/N." Kankuro says and Naruto looks at him.

"Is that it?" Gaara asks, "Entertain me a bit more. There's not enough yet! Blood!" Gaara says creepily and the sand starts going towards Lee. It catches him and he gets flailed around by his foot. He dodges the sand and goes at him again and ends up slipping. The sand goes down on him. We all look up to see him on the statue.

"Lee, take them off!" Guy-Sensei says, "B-but... you told me that it was only a last resort to protect very important people!" Lee reminds him, "That's right I did but I give you permission!" He says. Lee smiles and pulls off his weights, "All right, now I can move easily!" He drops them and.. They make a loud bang and shake the arena.

Lee now moves a lot faster to fast to track for Gaara or anyone without special eyes. Guy-Sensei explains about Lee. Lee lands a scratch on Gaara's cheek. "Bushy-Brows is even faster than before!" Naruto exclaims as the sand village ninja stare in shock. He lands a punch on Gaara's face. Gaara looks up with sand falling off his face. "Y/N that's like your jutsu!" Naruto tells me and I shake my head, "On the contrary Naruto. I modified his technique." I tell him as we watch.

"That face though... It's him." I mutter and Kankuro looks at me shocked, "You know...? Ah! That's right after he met you the progression was slowed but still there..." Kankuro tells me and I nod. Kankuro explains to Naruto what happened. He'll lose. Lee will lose. Lee undoes his bandages and starts running in a circle. He kicks Gaara in the face then multiple times in a row. He wraps Gaara and heads toward the ground, "Primary Lotus!"

He moves revealing Gaara laying on the ground cracking, "I got him... good." Lee says. I start getting a headache and hear a voice You can't contain me forever~ It's not only Shukaku.... It's also Isobu, they want control... Hey! I'm the one in control! If you have a problem with that talk to Alphudos or Sivath!. They both instantly stop pushing for control. I look back to the match as Gaara dissolves into sand and appears behind Lee with a manic look in his eyes and a menacing laugh.

He grins and the sand comes after Lee, "Έχει βασιλικά βιδωθεί μέσα και μέσω της..." I mutter at the same time Naruto yells, "Run, Lee!" Lee blocks the giant sand wave, "Gaara's just toying with him now." Kankuro says while the others talk about the strain on the body of the Lotus. Lee finally jumps out of the way and Gaara grins. Lee puts up a guard.

Rin how are you with helping with the 8 inner gates? I ask she shrugs, Better than shattered bones. I laugh, Alright... The sand grinds Lee against the ground. Lee starts running and evading. Lee blocks another attack and Gaara smirks murderously. "What good will that do?" Gaara ask, "Lee's not one to give up with this much. The reason is because he doesn't know when to give up." Guy-Sensei informs us.

"Stop Lee! If you fight anymore, you'll die!" Sakura yells, "I hate to say this but that's not true... He'll most likely get injured to the point we will have to find Lady Tsunade..." I tell her and she gasps. Lee continues and gains his speed back. Sakura, Kakashi-Sensei, and Guy-Sensei start talking about the eight inner gates. Hmm.... healing. Healing... healing... I ponder, Maybe...? Ancient Gods, Lend me your power. Bring me peace. I call upon your power, might and strength. Bless this child of the secret night.... Maybe? I think, That or Princess Blessing. Those should work...

Lee starts opening the gates, "There is no way that I alone can lose in a place like this! Sensei please allow this! It is now!" Lee yells, "The Third Gate: Gate of Life Open!" I activate my Sharingan in both eyes, "The Fourth Gate: Gate of Pain Open!" Lee yells. He kicks Gaara and they move too fast for almost anyone to see them. We look up and see just Gaara.

Lee keeps going and the armor starts peeling away, "This is the end! Fifth Gate: Gate of Closing Open!" Lee yells and punches Gaara in the stomach. Schist! I think as I see sand go after Lee again and wrap his ankle and wrist. Gaara was protected by his gourd.

"Now you die!" Gaara says and sends the sand after Lee. Guy-Sensei interferes, lucky and Rin and I both run to Lee, "Rin help Lee!" She nods and I walk over to Gaara and smack him. Everyone looks at me as it echos throughout the area, "Too far." I mutter to him. Meet me on the roof tonight. I think to Gaara and he nods slightly for only me to see. I walk over to Rin and bend down.

"Ancient Gods, lend me your power. Bring me peace. I call upon your power, might and strength. Bless this child of the secret night." I mutter and my hands glow gold. Rin glances at me, "Y/N! Your eyes! Again!" She tells me. (Pattern #4) Gaara walks away as I keep Lee from going on in his sleep. I watch as Guy-Sensei starts to cry.

"The winner is Gaara." Hayate states, "Thanks, couldn't see that." I mutter. I put my hands to Lee's arm. I feel the bones start to mend, "I can't do his leg but his arm and muscles..." I say as the medics come forward, "I can't do it all this time, I'm sorry Guy... This is a job for Lady Tsunade." He nods and after I finish fixing his muscles and most of his arm the medics take him away, "Thank you Y/N." He tells me, "Heh... Don't thank me..." I tell him and receive a confused look I should have stopped both matches before the massive damage was dealt. I think and walk away with Rin who had subdued the pain.

A tear slips down my face. I let it fall but I notice it's a light blue glowing color. When the next one falls I catch it in my hand, A phoenix tear only falls from one's eyes if they are extremely powerful Sivath tells me. I nod and walk over to the Hokage, "Lord Hokage... Here," I hand him the tear that had crystallized, "It's a phoenix tear, if you mix it with chakra it will heal any injury. But it needs to be saved for now." He nods.

I set a hand on Naruto's shoulder, "You're right... he will get better eventually." I tell him and smile sadly. But things will have changed by then. I think, "Naruto calm down!" Kakashi-Sensei says and starts explaining about it and Lee. I walk over to Neji and whack him on the back of the head, "And you, stop talking and thinking about destiney. It annoys the crap out of me." I tell him and walk away.

Is it wise to have 4 jinchuriki here? And 2 past ones? I think. Kakashi and Guy both come back up as Choji and Dosu go down. I watch and just pull out a book. It's actually my journal. I start to draw... again. I draw all of the winners of the matches. When I look up I find that it's over and Choji's on the floor, I really don't use water barriers to prevent the sound transmission just the vibrations I think to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.2K 40
in this story you will be playing as yourself, you are a girl who had a really dark past. when you were 4 years old you were left at the front of Kon...
2.2M 73.6K 61
[ NarutoVarious x Reader ] [Reader is Naruto's sister ] __________ *original naruto plot gets skipped alot* 《 A story in which two clumsy ninjas find...
225K 7.4K 21
•Completed• •Naruto Fanfiction• •Itachi x Reader• •Description• Y/N and Itachi did everything together, from graduating to promoting and becomin...
23.4K 747 19
!Cover Photo DOES NOT belong to me! Top Naruto x Bottom Reader I now have a second book. But it's Bottom Naruto x Top Reader. They aren't connected. ...