Johnny's Little Sister (A Pon...

بواسطة GreaserGirl65

A story about Johnny's little sister, Jennie, her friends and the crazy adventures they go on together!!! Hop... المزيد

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
NOT AN UPDATE!!!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
NOT AN UPDATE!!!!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
A/N
Epilogue PART 1
Epilogue Part 2

Johnny's Little Sister (A Ponyboy Curtis Love Story)

61.8K 815 331
بواسطة GreaserGirl65

Okay, my original plan was to wait until December to start posting this story but I couldn't wait for people to read it so I decided to start posting it now. This takes place after the Outsiders and I decided to bring Johnny and Dal back because I hated when they died. ONLY THE CHARACTERS YOU DON'T RECOGNIZE ARE MINE, THE REST ALL BELONG TO S. E. HINTON AND I GIVE HER FULL CREIDT FOR CREATING THE CHARACTERS. Now onto Johnny's Little Sister!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

“Johnny why I can’t I meet your friends?” I asked my brother for the millionth time. “Because, Jennie, they aren’t the people I want you hanging out with.” Johnny said as he walked towards the front door. “But what about the one that you always hang out with?” I asked, I didn’t even know any of their names because he never talked about them with me. “No you can’t hang out with him either.” He said sternly. “But, John-“ I began. “Don’t you ‘but Johnny’ me. I said no and I mean no, Jennie. End of discussion.” He said resting his hand on the door knob. “If mom and dad come home while I’m gone get out of the house and away from them. I don’t want you to deal with what I have to all the time.” Johnny instructed and I nodded, but it was too late, I already had been beaten by our parents. I would never tell him that, it would break his heart. I would always hide the cuts and bruises around him and what hurt was when he saw one or two he wouldn’t ask where I had gotten it assuming it was just from a fight or something. “Bye Johnny.” I said as he walked out the door. I sighed and went up to my room. My name is Jennifer Cade, but Johnny calls me Jennie. I had dark skin, hair, and eyes like my brother. We were quite similar actually except he never let me go anywhere. I wasn’t really shy and quiet, and I didn’t take any crap from anyone. I was home schooled so I didn’t have friends, except for Shaun. His mom taught me. Since I wasn’t allowed to go anywhere I spent most of my time reading, drawing, and listening to music. I was usually happy and smiling and when I wasn’t Johnny was there to comfort me. The only other thing different about Johnny and I is that he just turned 17 and I was going to turn 15 in a couple of weeks. Johnny and I have gotten a lot closer since last year when he killed a Soc and ran away with one of his friends. I only visited him once at the hospital when he called me and told me what happened and how he saved some little kids from a fire. It broke my heart to know that Johnny had a slim chance of surviving. While he was gone I literally did nothing. I didn’t cry, didn’t smile, didn’t read, didn’t eat, and I didn’t move. I just sat on my bed and kept thinking that I was never going to see him again. I am surprised that I survived for a week without food and water, well I had water but I was forced to drink it by Shaun. I was grateful for that now. It was late November, my favorite time of the year because in a couple of days it would be December. I sat by the window and played some Elvis music and read a book, Gone With the Wind, to be exact. I was so hooked into the book that I didn’t hear my parents’ car pull into the driveway and them come into the house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter!!! :) Please vote and comment what you thought!!! Chapter 2 should be up in a couple of days. Stay Gold!!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

11.9K 214 18
˗ˏˋ🥤ˎˊ˗ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, sodapop curtis has had a crush oh his best friend, athena laurier for as long as he can remember, one day he decides to mak...
131K 3.6K 40
When Florence Matthews runs away from her abusive father and moves in with her older brother, Two-Bit, and meets all of the gang her life turns into...
8.9K 170 30
The Outsiders Imagines. Please send a request to have a imagine
5.2K 86 13
My name is Alexis Hope Curtis I'm 17 and the youngest of my family. My parents died in a car accident so my oldest brother Darry has custody of me...