Chapter 65

OMFG GUYS!!!! I AM MEETING MATTHEW ESPINOSA, TAYLOR CANIFF, DILLION RUPP, AARON CARPENTER, DUSTYN CARPENTER, JAKE FOUSHEE (hope i spelt that right), BRENT RIVERA, CHRIS COLLINS, AND KIRSTEN COLLINS AT THE BOSTON SUNSATION TOUR STOP IN LESS THAN TEN DAYS!!!! I'M FRICKIN DYING!!! OMG I HAVE SHIT FOR LUCK THIS KIND OF THING DOES NOT HAPPEN TO ME!!!!! Okay sorry for bragging but like i'm super excited about this!!! Okay here's the chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was mid-May and Blaze has been acting weird for about a month now. I don’t know what has caused it. Maybe it’s something with Dally or her horse Fang? I don’t know she won’t talk about it. We’ve all asked her about it but she always ignores the questions. Right now the girls and I were just walking around town hanging out, minus Dawn, she had to work. The guys were all at the Curtis house doing something, don’t ask me what. We were walking by the lot laughing about something random Red and Ani were arguing about. Blaze was at the back of the group keeping her head down. I turned and looked at her for a second as she looked up and stopped dead in her tracks. The other girls stopped and looked at her. I followed her gaze to a man who was walking towards us smirking at her. “Long time, no see Blaze, darling.” The man said once he got closer to us. “Get the hell away from me.” She said with a coldness in her voice. “Awe, c’mon. That’d be no fun. I was thinking we relive old times, huh?” He said and walked towards her. We all backed away. He reached out to touch her face but she stepped back with tears brimming her eyes. “No! Never in a million year!” She screamed frightened. The man smirked and chuckled. “Who knows maybe this time you’ll actually enjoy it.” A single tear slid down her face as she pulled her fist back and punched the guy in the nose. As he doubled over in pain she sprinted off in fear. When he straightened up Red and I looked at each other and knew what to do. We both grabbed his shirt and slammed him against a brick wall. We held him tight as the girls stood behind us. “Alright buddy, who the hell are you and what did you do to her?” I asked in his face. All he did was smirk.

~Dal’s P.O.V.~ 

The gang and I were hanging around the Curtis house watching TV and playing poker, minus Darry he was at work and Shaun he was somewhere else. It was all calm around here until Jennie and the girls came crashing in the door and they were all pissed off. “Where the hell is she?” Jen yelled. We all looked at each other. “Who?” Pony asked stepping towards her. “Blaze, we need to know where she is NOW!” Adri said. “Okay you guys need to all calm down, an-“ Johnny began but Em cut him off. “We don’t have time to calm down!” She yelled. “Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down what happened?” Soda asked. “No time to explain, we need to go now!” Ani said and they all ran out the door. We all looked at each other and followed. Red came running down the street as we reached the side walk. “She’s not at Buck’s, or any of her favorite Greaser hangouts.” She said. “Well she’s not here either.” Adri said and the girls all started panicking. The gang and I just stood around confused. “Okay, can somebody please-“ Ponyboy began. “SHUT UP, I’M TRYING TO THINK!” Jennie shouted but you could tell by the look she gave Pony she instantly regretted it. “Okay where have you guys looked so far?” Two-Bit asked. “We’ve looked at the park, the lot, all her favorite Greaser hangouts, the barn, the school, Buck’s, a lot of alleys, and your house.” Red answered listing them off on her fingers. “Maybe she just ran off to clear her head. You guys need to go home and do the same and we can look for her later.” I said lighting a cigarette. “Go home…” Jennie whispered and then a light bulb clicked in her head. “THAT’S IT!!! DALLAS YOU’RE A GENUIS!!!!” She screamed. Wow, never thought I’d hear those words escape her lips. She ran over and quickly kissed my cheek out of excitement, which caused me to dropped my cigarette, and run out of the gate and down the side walk. After a second of confusion we all ran after her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehehe, cliff hanger..... *smirks* Sorry it's short. What do you think that guy did to Blaze??? Hope you guys like it!!! Tell me what you think!!! Also if you're also going to the Boston Sunsation Tour stop, let me know and maybe i can try and meet you!!! Until next time, STAY GOLD!!!!