Epilogue Part 2

Alright guys i finally finished it!!! But sadly, this is the last part of the story and there will not be a squeal... :'( This story has come so far and i'm so proud of it and it will always be probably my most popular and favorite book to write. Even though this must end, more good things will come in the future i promise :) I hope you guys like it, like how you've liked every other part of this story, and tell me what you think. You guys will always hold a special place in my heart for going on this journey with me... Here's the part, hope you enjoy!!! (Also above is a picture of Jennies wedding dress (; )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was the day that every girl dreams about throughout her life, her wedding day. Oddly enough, I never really dreamed about my wedding when I was a little girl. Actually I never saw myself getting married in the future. I'm not saying that I saw myself dying alone or being a whore but I just couldn't picture myself walking down the aisle in a wedding dress. But today that was what was going to happen. I was going to walk down that aisle with Johnny by my side to the love of my life, the guy that stole my heart back when I was just barely fifteen. I was waiting in my beautiful wedding dress in one of the back rooms at the banquet hall we rented until it was time. Blaze, who was my maid of honor, and Ani, who was my bridesmaid, were there with me finishing up my makeup and hair. "Jennie you look absolutely beautiful." Ani commented as she placed down the makeup brush on the table. "If Ponyboy doesn't cry when he sees you, I'll hit him with my bouquet to make him cry." Blaze said smiling at me sweetly. She hasn't changed a bit since we were teens. "Thank you guys so much, but can I see?" I asked, Ani nodded and spun me around so I could look in the mirror. I starred at my reflection. My makeup consisted of mainly neutral colors to add contour to my face with some light blush and black eye shadow to make my eyes stand out. It was finished off with a dark reddish purple lipstick. My hair was in a really fancy up do. It was loose but secure at the bottom of my head, held together with a diamond encrusted barrette type clip. Two small sections of hair towards the front were left out and curled. Both my makeup and hair matched my dress outstandingly. There were two layers to my dress the first was a white dress with a sweetheart neckline that had medium size straps that went on the outside of my shoulders. The second was lace that went over the top. My dress was a pure white color that was form fitting on top but once it got to my hips it flowed out naturally. The skirt was a little long and had a small train on the back. My dress had long sleeves that were made out of lace that had a flower design to it. It was open in the back. I took a deep breath in, amazed. Then there was a knock at the door. We looked and saw Johnny opening the door. I stood up as he came in the room. "My beautiful baby sister." Johnny said as he came over and placed his hands on my arms before lightly hugging me. I smiled at him. "You ready? It's almost time to start." He said and I nodded, "Yea, I'm as ready as I'll ever be." "Alright we'll get to our spots." Ani said and they rushed out of the room. Shortly after, Johnny and I left the room and began towards where the ceremony would be. "Are you nervous?" Johnny asked. "No, not about the ceremony at least, I'm just afraid I'll trip while walking down the aisle." I said and we both laughed a little. "That'd be something you'd do, Jen." He said jokingly. "Ya' know, I'm gonna miss this." I said and looked at him. "Miss what?" Johnny asked. "You know us, we've been together our entire lives almost like we're twins, protected each other, helped each other, and now pretty soon we won't see each other every day. I feel like there'll just be this big whole in my heart without you around all the time." I said and stopped and looked at him. He smiled slightly, "You know that you will be able to come by and visit anytime you'd like." He said softly. "I know, big brother, I know." I said and kissed him on the cheek. That's when the music began to play. We walked down the aisle in sync towards the love of my life, Ponyboy Michael Curtis. As soon as Pony saw me he began to tear up. He looked down with a smile on his face and wiped a tear from his eye, Soda patted him on the back at this point. We reached the end of the aisle and Johnny passed me off the Pony. "You look beautiful..." He whispered and I blushed and smiled at him. The preacher began to speak, talking about love and marriage and all that kind of stuff. I kind of zoned out during this part, I was only focused on my soon to be husband. "The rings please!" The preacher said and I saw Darry pull the two rings from his jacket pocket and hand them to him. I was then given Pony's ring and he was given mine. I slid the ring onto his finger and then he his onto mine. Now was the exchanging of vows. "Do you, Jennifer Taylor Cade, take thee, Ponyboy Michael Curtis, to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The preacher asked. "Yes... I do..." I said. "Now do you, Ponyboy Michael Curtis, take thee, Jennifer Taylor Cade, to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He asked turned towards Pony. "I most certainly do!" Pony said confidently with a big smile on his face. "If anyone has reasons as to why these two should not be married, speak now or forever hold your peace." The preacher said to our small audience of only about thirty people. Everyone remained silent. "By the power invested in me, I proudly pronounce you husband and wife, Mr. and Mrs. Curtis. You may now kiss your bride!" He said happily. With that Pony and I both smiled widely as he leaned in, caressed my face and kissed me, giving me the same butterflies in my stomach as when we first met.

The End....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all liked it, tell me what you thought!!! Be sure to follow me on here if you want to see more of my work, since there will probably something new coming in the future, I can't promise the near future but sometime in the future i will post another work and finish How Can You Love Me? I'm Different...

Also earlier today i posted the first part of an imagine for the CW show based off of DC Comics, The Flash, so if you like the show or even just superheros in general go check it out, I'll be working on the second part tomorrow :)

as always guys....... STAY GOLD!!!!!!

Love you all,

Nikki <3