UnderTale High School

By iiCximsonArtist

Living with Toriel and her newly bound friend Flowey (yes the sadistic flower). Frisk currently goes to High... More

Im Naturally Weird
Old Friends
Starting Anew
Danger
Notification
Dark Darker Yet Darker
Comfort or Discomfort
Friday
Reality
Exhaustion
The Voices in My Head
I am Chara.
Memories
Author's Note
Pure
Gifts or Lies
The Slurping Slurpee is Back!
The Returnee
Well that Esculated Quickly..
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY
PART 2 OF UNDERTALE HIGHSCHOOL
The Eyes of Others
A Plane Trip
A Airport and An Obnoxiously Long Ride
The Gambling King
Fire, Bones, and Determination
Cameras
The Surprise Attack of All the Readers, **NOTIFICATION**
Im Sorry.
Home
A bloody notification..
The Echoing Sounds in my Mind
Im Trying out for Wattys!
Shoutout to A Lil Munchkin
OVER 2K
We all are Back
3K
Should I make a Nicer Cover?
A Short PitStop in Atlanta
Interruption
4k Competition
Dreams?
@-@ Notification
My opinion of this story

Shock & Fear

187 10 0
By iiCximsonArtist

I stopped and stared. My eyes stared at Sans. His eyes seemingly darkened and he was deadly serious. I sat there staring. Fear pumped through my body. He frowned, and sighed. "How the hell did you sneak a gun through security." I looked for the knife. But strangely enough, I couldn't find it. I sighed, "I.." I stuttered. "I didn't.." he stopped. He tilted his head crookedly. I found it somewhat creepy. "What did you just say." I closed my eyes, "I didn't sneak it in."

A voice whispered through my head.. It was her. The woman. "Don't you know how to treat a new Friend, Frisk? You should listen to me." 

I scrunched up my head. Sans noticed my distress and he placed his hand on my back. I whispered to myself, "Stop." I then spoke regularly, "Stop." My face filling up with irritation. Sans stared at me. "W-What? Why! I'm trying to help you!" I snapped, "Not you.." I sighed.

Sans sighed and rubbed my back. Everything felt so vague. I closed my eyes. Trying to ignore the woman. But I knew she would return. I sighed, and tried to fall to sleep. But nothing happened. I hoped nobody saw me. I hoped nobody knew what was happening to me. I hoped nobody would feel my suffering.

My eyes slowly drifted. Feeling heavy. I soon closed my eyes. Drifting into dark deep sleep..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

621K 8K 42
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
946K 31.5K 58
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
192K 12K 75
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
130K 6.3K 21
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...