Dil Se Dance

By eripeoptimus

St. Louis College of Commerce and Arts, Mumbai. The highly demanded college for the rich kids and scholarship... More

Into the Streets
The Reunion
SW?
The Challenge
The Dazzlers
The Encounter
The Heats
The Ego
Lame Excuses and Sleepless Night
The Reason
The Plan
The Weaklings Team
Practise and Problems
Back To The Streets
The Blackmail Friendship
Amar and Bharat
The Qualifiers
RDX Sir's Party
Pehla Nasha
A New Problem
Shivam Agnihotri
Swayam or Shivam
Shivam's Party
Heart break
The Eliminations
An Unexplained Theory
The Assault
The Avengeance: Part I
The Avengeance: Part II
Smriti Ghai
Connecting Dots: Love at First Sight
Connecting Dots: Ghai Murder
Last Day
The First Time
The First Time: Swayam's POV
New York Life
Team St.Louis
Girlfriend
Acceptance
The Kiss
The Beer Effect
Mistakes
The Rescue
Amazing Show
Surprises After Rejection
Juicy Effects
Decision
Bringing Back Dancing Cinderella
Failing Controversy

Taani Shekhawat

328 5 0
By eripeoptimus

Next day... 

It was so difficult for the party goers to open their eyes the next day. Thankfully it was Sunday and they were in no pressure to rise early.

Kria was woken up by someone sobbing on the same bed. "Neha?"

"Kria... Neha don't know where she is..." she said in between her sobs.

"What?" Kria tried to sit upright, trying to open her eyes and feeling a strong headache. "...what do you mean Neha? Yeh tumhaara ghar.." that is when she noticed the interiors of the bedroom. It was all tradionally setup, very different to Neha's house and not even an inch similar to Rey's or her own house. 

"Haan... mujhe bhi nahi pata hum kahaan hein... RDX sir ne ek raat ke time mein redecorate...?? I don't think so!..." Kria discussed and Neha slowly stopped crying.

"...aur meine kapde kab change ki? Kuch yaad nahi aa rahi!" Kria looked at her PJ's and noticed Neha wearing a similar PJ.

"Babuji maar daalenge mujhe!" Neha said slowly. "Aur Mom mujhe!..." Kria panicked.

"Aisa nahi hoga!" The door opened and they both turned their eyes to the female voice. As they remained silent, the smiling girl seeming the same age as of theirs, kept a tray with medicine and water near them and took the cue to give an explanation. "...aap chintha na karein...meine aap sabke mata pitaaon ko soochith kiya hein ki aap sab aaj mere ghar mein samay bitaayenge!" Kria and Neha blinked at each other and looked at the girl.

"...Aap dono dava leejiye, sir dard kam ho jaayenge!" They did so, since they were in a condition in which they couldn't think no more with the pain. The girl continued her blabber, "...Meine socha ki pichle Ravivaar yahaan naa aane ki bharpaai ke liye aaj bhai apne poore dosthon ko saath lekar aa gaye hein!"

"Bhai?" Kria and Neha asked in one voice but it was like the girl couldn't hear it.

"...Phir pata chala ki aap sab sharaab ke nashe mein behosh pade the aur koi upaay nahi chode the unke haath! Khair yeh sab chodo!... aap sabki wajah se mujhe Dairy Milk Celebrations aur New York saath jaane ka waada mil gaya hein! Toh iske liye bahut shukriya! Aur meine aap sabke liye kheer banaayi hein special! Khaana tayyaar hein toh aap dono kapde change karke neeche aa jaayiyega!" She said and went out.

Kria and Neha were surprised seeing the spacious bathroom which they used to freshen up fast enough. Change of clothes were kept folded in the closet opposite to the coat. 

As they dressed up and came out the room, it was like they were in a palace. It was unbelievable that this cute, innocent, chirpy girl owned a place like this? And that too their friend's sister! That meant one of the weakling was actually, not so!

"Kria! Neha! Neeche aa jaao!" They heard Visakha calling them from below. She wore a simple tshirt and denims. As they looked down, they noticed how big of a dining table was present and all kinds of breakfast were served. Visakha had already started eating and this made their stomach growl more.

As they took the stairs down, that's when they saw Bharat sitting far away from her having food but his focus being on her. Unlike the usual, he was wearing Amar's dress code, which made Kria giggle. 

"Kria dude! Subah-subah shudh hindi aakaashvaani suni?" Visakha asked.

"Haan! Woh kaun hein?" Kria asked back.

That was when the girl came back with a jug. "...Amar ne meri madad ki yeh mango juice banaane! Nastha banaane mein unhone rasoyi ki paryavekshan jo ki! Achcha kiya meine saare na naukaron ko chutti pe bhej di!..."

"Taani! Ab bas bhi karo dude! Hum sab ithni hindi se comfortable nahi hein!" Visakha said and the girl stared at all of them. Bharat shrugged and all the three girls nodded. 

"Okay! Fine!" She said plainly and sta down with the rest. Amar came out of the kitchwn and joined them.

"Swayam abhi tak udha nahi?" Visakha asked.

"Bhai so raha hein... kal do goli khilaane padi neend aane keliye!"

"Tum Swayam ki behen ho?" Neha asked.

"Haan! Unhone aap se kaha nahi?" Taani asked as she served herself some daal. Neha and Kria shook their heads.

"...aur yeh teeno ne bhi nahi bola?" She pointed to Amar, Bharat and Visakha.

Sharon's house...

"Gudiya! Hum nikal rahe hein theek hein?" Sharon opened her eyes to her father sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Hmm... Oww!" Sharon tried to open her eyes but felt a strong headache. She pressed her forehead and asked her Dad back, "...kahaan?"

"London... tumhaari Mom ke paas... wahaan company samhaalna mushkil ho raha hein ... aur humaare business thodi loss mein bhi hein... par sab jaldi theek ho jaayenge!"

"Wapas kab aayenge Popz?"

"Depends... shaayad ek-do mahine lag sakthe hein!" He said seriously.

"Popz!! Aapne promise ki thi ki footloose ki performance aap miss nahi karoge?!"

"Gudiya! I'm sorry! Yeh urgent kaam aa gaye hein! Dekho, tum khoob practise karna aur woh trophy mujhe laake dikhaana jisse tum London Institute mein rejoin kar sakthi ho!"

"Popz... meine aapse kaha na... mein yahaan theek hoon. Aur St. Louis ki toh affiliation hein na New York ki... so not to worry..."

"Sanjeev bhi aa raha hein... Aisha se milne... kayi din huye dono mile huye..." Sanjeev's engagement had been done to their business partner's daughter Aisha Ilani. 

"Toh mein do mahine yahaan akeli rahun?"

"Agar meri gudiya chaahthi hein toh Urmila aunty ke ghar mein jaake reh sakthi hein..." he teased.

"Nahi, nahi, nahi!! Mein akele hi theek hoon! Aur yahaan naukar kaka hein na... so don't worry! Have a nice journey Popz!"

"Sharon! Kal raat tum der se aayi thi. Khushi se zor-zor se has bhi rahi thi... Aur kisi ladke ke car mein..." 

"Uhhhh.. w-woh... uh friend thi Dad! He is a friend..." Sharon felt her cheeks heating up.

"Lekin Rey, Nilesh ya Vikramjeet nahi tha... un sabjo mein jaantha hoon par yeh... naya dosth?"

"Hhhh!! Woh kya hein na... mein... zyaada pee... uhh meri gaadi... uhh.."

"Gudiya! Agar sach bolna nahi chaahthi toh mere saamne jhoot bolna try math karo... tumse nahi hoti!"

"W-wohh!! W-woh! Popz.. aisa-aisa nahi hein..."

"Theek hein, theek hein! Par Sharon... tum jaanthi ho ki mein understanding parent hoon... tumhaari Mom bhi... par humaari coolness ki advantage mat udhaana... meri sirf ek beti hein aur mein nahi chaahtha ki log meri gudiya ke baare mein aisi-waisi baatein kare..."

"Popz aap kehna kya chaahthe hein?"

"Bas ithna ki jiske pehle baat bigad jaaye, tum is society ko prove karo ki British-Indian child celebrity, yahaan rehkar spoilt nahi huyi hein... abhi tak tumne life ki maximum time London mein guzaari hein par yeh India hein... truth hurts but yahaan open minded people bahut kam hein... so yeh late night party karne kam karo... agar party karni hein toh yahaan apne ghar mein party throw karo... Aur sabke saamne ladkon ke saath mat raho..." he suggested.

"And  also don't get pregnant!" Sanjeev commented from the door. Sharon threw a pillow at him and her father laughed.

Taani's house(mansion)...

"Taani Shekhawat... and you are his cousin?" Kria asked while helping her in the kitchen along with Neha. Visakha went on to watch TV while Bharat and Amar went out to the lawn garden.

"Hmm. Mein unki Papa ki choti behen ki beti hoon! Maa ke guzar jaane ke baad bhai ke family ne mujhe god liya. Nandini aunty ko mein Ma hi bulaati hun..."

"Aur tumhaari papa?" Neha asked.

"Woh bhi ab nahi rahe mere liye... woh beta chaahtha tha, par huyi beti... toh woh apni peti uthaake chal diye, phir kabhi dikhi nahi... Aur ab lagtha hein ki sharam ke maare parde ke saamne kabhi nahi aayenge..."

"Oh..." Neha felt guilty of asking her.

"Tum yahaan akeli rehti ho?" Kria tried to change the topic.

"Ma aur Tauji NY mein rehte hein... mujhe bhi wahaan bulaaye the par, yahaan rehna mujhe achcha lagtha hein..."

"Kuch der pehle aapne kaha tha ki Swayam se New York saath jaane ki waada mili..."

"Haan... woh kya hein ki Bhai aur Tauji ki utni taal-mel nahi hoti... Bhai ko Yale mein admission mili thi aur Tauji unhe force kiya... Par woh yahaan rehna chaahthe the... phir un dono ke beech baat cheeth nahi huyi... iske wajah se jab bhi Tauji yahaan hote hein toh Bhai yahaan nahi aate, aur Tauji unhe milne Mumbai nahi jaate... Ma unse akele mein jaake milthe hein bas..."

"Kya iske wajah se Swayam neend ki goli..."

"Uhhh, woh uh.. h-haan, k-kal raat aap sab behosh the aur bhai ne poore do ghante drive ki thi... agar police pakde hote toh aaj baat kuch aur hi hote... toh shaayad uss stress ki wajah se khaayi hogi..."

"Hmm... woh pata nahi kaise... humne sirf fruit juice hi piye the..."

RDX's house...

"VICKY!!!!" Simmi screamed.

"Vicky, how dare you mix vodka in our drinks?" Rinni scolded as they both beat him up.

"Simmi babe uss..." Nil started justifying but froze the moment Simmi glared at him.

"Just because meine tumhe apni tattoos dikhaayi doesn't mean you are my boyfriend okay?"

"Tumne use tattoos dikhaayi? You've never shown me your tattoos!" Rinni gasped.

"He hasn't seen all..."

"Actually I have... and I counted them all..."

"Mathematics mein fail par body tattoos count karne mein maahir... huh?!"

"Bolun? You have total of five tattoos and three piercings jisme do artist ne aur remaining ek tumne khud pierce kiya hein..."

"What?! Please tell me you didn't see that!!"

"I did!"

"Kya? Kahaan?" Rinni asked being dumbfounded with their conversation.

"Guys can I please stand up?" Vicky pleaded laying down on the ground. Once he did, he scanned the area to find the rest of their teammates. "...guys, Rey-Sharon kahaan hein?"

"OMG! Sharon! Mein phone karthi hoon!" Simmi panicked and quickly dialled her best friend.

"Aur mein Rey ko call kartha hoon..." Vicky tried to contact Rey and moved a little away from them.

"Rinni, tum kal kahaan thi? I hadn't seen you anywhere..." Nil asked

"W-woh mein-mein... kitchen mein thi..."

"Kya kar rahi thi?"

"Uh.. kitchen mein khaana pakaana seekh rahi thi..."

"RDX Sir se?"

"Uhh h-haan!"

"Guys, Rey is at home. Kaha ki usne Sharon ko uske ghar drop kiya!" Vicky came back and informed them.

"Par Sharon ne kaha ki RDX sir ne use lift di thi..." She said.

"Dono ki cars yahin padi hein guys!" Nil said. The four dazzlers stared at each other for a while.

"Naah!! Shaayad donom ko RDX Sir ne drop ki hogi!" All of them said together.

Taani's house...

Swayam opened his eyes. His hands went to his pocket and then to the night stand nearby searching for his phone. As he switched on his phone, he was met with a message sent three hours before.

'Hw dd it go? Ws she rude 2 u?' - @ReyaanshSinghania

He typed back.

'No.' - @SwayamShekhawat

He got the reply within the next three minutes.

'A simple no?' - @ReyaanshSinghania

'Tell u later.' - @SwayamShekhawat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 124 6
"I love you, Jia" Swayam whispered, looking at his wife, Sharon. Sharon's every tiny hope dies there. People says, there is a weird pleasure in...
49.4K 2.3K 30
Have you ever felt??? So badly broken, betrayed & used that everything looks dull. Life doesn't make sense & bonds feel like your greatest enemy. She...
118K 5.3K 24
Life is not always an easy bed to walk over it. What happens if you are forced to do something which you have never dreamt off. It's a dark romance w...
12.4K 437 28
D one quixotic plan of Rey have changed d life of 2 individuals to the extreme. Rey is heart-broken with d exit of Taani from d college n also from h...